Liverpool v fc utrecht

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Ring-of-Fire » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:00 am

7_Kewell wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:Ciggy show me where I said he was wanted?

In fact I didn't. I am unsure and even more so recently about Hodgson. But the difference between me and you is I won't steep to the lows that others clubs supporters do (and you). The Liverpool way has always been above and better than the others through thick and thin.

I may not agree with the managed but I won't take every opportunity to slate him. It's no worse than every other mickey mouse club in this league.

:bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown

That's funny I didn't see anyone coming off all high and mighty last season when people were slating the previous manager in an equally offensive manner.

Double standards.

Bav, it didn't happen.

Show me the Fat Waiter photos...show the constant p$$ takes about the manager's hair, speech and clothing. It didn't happen. What DID happen was people got fed up after 5 years of our dirty laundry getting aired in press conferences. Of our manager forcing out the likes of Alonso. And of 20+ million pound signings of players like Aquilani and Keane.

Show me where people attacked him personally.

The posts were deleted because they were so disrespectful. You know this, which is why you ask to be shown them.
Ring-of-Fire

Postby Ring-of-Fire » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:03 am

NANNY RED wrote:FOL THAT IS ALL

What is 'FOL'? :D
Ring-of-Fire

Postby Ring-of-Fire » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:04 am

mart wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
mart wrote:
Ring-of-Fire wrote:
rocky29 wrote:were already through roy should be comended for that and playing the kids. Its a totally new side. And the same posters as usual are trying to blame roy suprise suprise

Maybe he should have put the first team out to get some form going...

Better to avoid injuries in a pointless match.

agreed. I'd rather see the 2nd 11 try and prove something and get a -0-0 than our first 11 pick up a few knocks and get a 2-0

I dont understand why Eccleston gets more chances than pacheco though.

Because Ecclestone is more physically suited to the long-ball game.
Ring-of-Fire

Postby mrt » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:05 am

F*** Our Lives, apparently.
mrt

Postby Ring-of-Fire » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:15 am

Ciggy wrote:
only me wrote:You forget to mention that our captain ,while probably not up to the test ,is carrying a load of donkys and tw@ts on his ship which your beloved previous captain packed in. And while adding his own addition of clueless passengers the ship is overwhelmed by his predeccesor mistakes so show some integrity. I hate going back to the last years but we were left with scorched earth by Rafa and owners so don't try taking it all out on rubface Roy.

I really dont want to get into this now, but our captain and vice captain are the reason Hodgson is here, the vice captain for his own personal gain, funny how Houllier got the praise from turning the vice captain into a hate figure yet he praised him for winning the CL when it was as you say my ex captain who turned him into one of the best defenders in Europe. Gerrard couldnt give a sh!t if Roy fecked off tommorrow.  And BTW we had plenty of tw@ts and donkeys under Houllier but he is not the devil in disguise is he? Its all The Fat Spanish Waiters fault !!!

Spot on, and anyone who disagrees needs their heads shaking.
Ring-of-Fire

Postby Ring-of-Fire » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:23 am

mrt wrote:F*** Our Lives, apparently.

Oh right! :D
Ring-of-Fire

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:42 am

Ring-of-Fire wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:Ciggy show me where I said he was wanted?

In fact I didn't. I am unsure and even more so recently about Hodgson. But the difference between me and you is I won't steep to the lows that others clubs supporters do (and you). The Liverpool way has always been above and better than the others through thick and thin.

I may not agree with the managed but I won't take every opportunity to slate him. It's no worse than every other mickey mouse club in this league.

:bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown

That's funny I didn't see anyone coming off all high and mighty last season when people were slating the previous manager in an equally offensive manner.

Double standards.

Bav, it didn't happen.

Show me the Fat Waiter photos...show the constant p$$ takes about the manager's hair, speech and clothing. It didn't happen. What DID happen was people got fed up after 5 years of our dirty laundry getting aired in press conferences. Of our manager forcing out the likes of Alonso. And of 20+ million pound signings of players like Aquilani and Keane.

Show me where people attacked him personally.

The posts were deleted because they were so disrespectful. You know this, which is why you ask to be shown them.

erm...righto

:laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ring-of-Fire » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:00 am

"Clueless fat kunt", "Fat Spanish Waiter", "Manuel", "F-ck off, you fat Spanish tw@t" to name but a few.

Why don't you ask your fellow journo dicks what THEY were calling him behind his back, too?

The media - a gang of hated, lonely, spineless w@nkers who aren't good enough to do anything but stir sh!t and invade interesting peoples lives. FACT.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ring-of-Fire

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:35 am

lad, personally i think you're making this up as you go along.

No liverpool fans on here ever called him any of those insults and i'd ask any admins to say if they did, because it would be a disgrace.

As i said, i think you're making it up as you go along.
Last edited by woof woof ! on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:14 am

rocky29 wrote:my man giuseppe rossi scores twice again we dont want villareall next round

I would love to have them in next round.  They'll show us how to play real football.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Red-er-Dare » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:17 am

Many of the posts in here mirror our sides performances... shit.
Red-er-Dare

Postby JamCar05 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:58 am

Benny The Noon wrote:
JamCar05 wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:God poulsen !!!!

Give it a rest with the Poulsen angle will ya. Each and every time his name is even mentioned you're the first one there complaining - it's getting a bit boring now. He's not to blame for everything you know.

:O

Im quite within my rights to complain when i see such a poor player pulling on a liverpool shirt .

Of course you're always "within your rights" to express your opinion - it's the internet ffs. I just find it a bit hypocritical of you to constantly have a go at one of our own players, when last season you were always after other people doing so to say Lucas (and I'm not comparing the abilities of Poulsen and Lucas here mind, nor did I think it was ok for people to be gunning for Lucas all of the time last season).

I'm just asking you if you could once in a while just simply let his name pass by in a thread without having to put him down? And this time you're even complaining about him playing in a completely irrelevant game ffs :no

On the game itself: I only watched the first half and it was quite boring. By the sounds of it we didn't improve majorly in the second half - too bad for all the youngsters in the stands :(
JamCar05

Postby Johnny Boy » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm

It's very difficult to expect a young player just to come in and show they are worthy of the 1st team. Fair play to Kelly who is the one who appears to be able to do that.

The kid needs to play regularly and given his chance. Others I am not that convinced about, Eccleston showed some nice touches early in the game last night, Shelvey I am not sure about him but he has only played a few times.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:53 pm

Between the fringe and younger players we have almost nothing to be cheerful about. Shelvey maybe, perhaps Kelly or Wilson but its a asking a lot because they dont look outstanding lets be honest here. We clutch at straws but you just know when they are going to be good players dont you. Fowler as a young kid, McManaman, later Owen and Gerrard these types you knew it was on, but not this group now, not a chance.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Ben Patrick » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:31 pm

parchpea wrote:Between the fringe and younger players we have almost nothing to be cheerful about. Shelvey maybe, perhaps Kelly or Wilson but its a asking a lot because they dont look outstanding lets be honest here. We clutch at straws but you just know when they are going to be good players dont you. Fowler as a young kid, McManaman, later Owen and Gerrard these types you knew it was on, but not this group now, not a chance.

Suso will be a top player.

I would put money on it.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games