FOL THAT IS ALL
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:38 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
mart wrote:
Ring-of-Fire wrote:
rocky29 wrote:were already through roy should be comended for that and playing the kids. Its a totally new side. And the same posters as usual are trying to blame roy suprise suprise

Maybe he should have put the first team out to get some form going...

Better to avoid injuries in a pointless match.

agreed. I'd rather see the 2nd 11 try and prove something and get a -0-0 than our first 11 pick up a few knocks and get a 2-0

I dont understand why Eccleston gets more chances than pacheco though.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:39 pm

OneHotRed wrote:But you do snipe just to get a rise, and im sure youd admit that.

Hand on heart no I dont, I am just passionate about my club, and I see the direction of it going its heading towards an iceberg and I have zero confidence in the captain whos supposed to be steering it to safety.

If people think for one single minute I like to disrespect my clubs manager then they are wrong, If people think I get a kick out of it, they are wrong, if people think that I hate him because he is not Rafa they are wrong.

I dont like him for one reason and one reason alone and its the same reason I hated Twit & Tw@t they where wrong for my club and so is he.

Liverpool are winners we all enjoy the excitement and the passion but he has wiped everything out when he makes out we are a no mark club.  Never in our history has a manager done that and I wont stand by and watch Roy Hodgson do it, we protected it from Twit & tw@t if it needs protecting from Roy Hodgson it will be and he will be gone.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:41 pm

Ciggy wrote:
redhayesy wrote:i feel fecking sorry for the kids atm,having to watch this-they must be as frustrated & bored by the perforfance so far as the rest of us, ffs that first half was dire to watch-please people let's say it as it is-weather it may not be a so called important game in some people's eyes,it fecking is for me cause we need to play some decent football & create chances etc & give roy some selection headaches.

ffs in that first half it was dire to watch with fringe players been given yet another chance to shine. how many more fecking chances do they need to shine? the likes of shelvey & eccelston really need to fecking show more urgency in their play. as for poulsen we all mostly agree he is a fecking waste of time so no need to say anymore!

ffs lads please step our game up in the second half & give the kids inside the ground to have somthing at school tomorrow to talk about & be proud of,cause the players atm are very dis-appointing to say the least.

Glory hunter you mate  :;): Its all in your mind we are playing great.

thanks ciggy- i for one totally agree with you, ffs if i wasn't on your wave length i'd find it even slightly funny. why the feck can't some on here say it as it is ffs! that performance tonight was fecking un-acceptable! feck all this bu11sh1t that we have qualified etc,there were fans inside Anfield who have payed their fecking hard earned money to take thier kids to watch that game tonight.

i feel fecking sorry for the kids tonight,cause they witnesed many players in a red shirt who are defo out of their depth.

iv'e been to games this season as iv'e been going to for over 25 years so yes i'm a fecking glory hunter like you say  :D  but tonights fecking excuss of a performance wasn't funny from start to finish & i really feel sorry for all fans who went to the game tonight,especially parents etc who took kids to watch us tonight to try & explain that p1ss poor effort made by the whole side!

senior players like Aurellio who should of led by example were :censored: end of. the worst thing is people on here moan about konchesky,which i agree isn't good enough for LFC, but Aurellio-who has been championed by many to start & get his place back had a fecking great chance to say to roy tonight -pick me. give roy a selection headache etc, he for me was :censored:! his corners were :censored:, he lacked urgency,every free kick he demanded he took it- feck me if you look back to the first free kick he took in the game,he couldn't even get the ball above the defensive wall ffs. he was p1ss poor for me in his alround game.

eccelston was subed after 54 mins -which i did agree with but not funny to see cause he again showed he is out of his depth. sorry but that's my opinion, like i have said in the past their is a massive difference between ressie football & games like tonight when he had a chance to shine! he didn't end of.

our lack of quality in strength in depth was for all to see tonight! but what really worry's me is that all this bu11sh1t about players not playing together etc is a fecking poor excuse for a perforfance like that,where was the motivation for the players then! it's all very well picking them & giving the fringe payers & youngsters a chance-i totally agree with that btw,but to not give them any direction,motivation,organisation by ALL concerned is a bl00dy disgrace!

i never thought i'd say this- but i don't care if people think this was a non-important game tonight-every game is important for the players development & importance & guidence from everyone is a must-so my point is this -if roy gets stick for tonights game & tactics then sadly for me sammy lee has to brunt some blame also! (their i said it) it fecking hurts for me to say it,cause i love the bloke to bits -but his coaching skills are in question for me.

he is a legend at the club-but iv'e watched his body language over the last few weeks & if their is a breakdown in communication with roy etc how the feck are the players young or experienced in the side suposed to take any heart or inspiration from it. maybe it's just me but i really am concerned about our whole team spirit at the club atm from start to finish.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:48 pm

redhayesy wrote:sammy lee has to brunt some blame also! (their i said it) it fecking hurts for me to say it,cause i love the bloke to bits -but his coaching skills are in question for me.

he is a legend at the club-but iv'e watched his body language over the last few weeks & if their is a breakdown in communication with roy

Roy Hodgson Sammy Lee is the worst coach Ive ever worked with !!!

I am sure the feeling is mutual Roy !!!
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:49 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:
metalhead wrote:The team we set up is pretty young, so people please lets not raise our expectation.

The youngsters have done well, it's the seniors that have been shabite and it's THEM I personally expect to see taking the impetus on, not the other way round.

sorry mate but totally dis-agree, no player tonight young, old,fringe or whatever covered themselves in any glory tonight. the whole side played with lack of organisation,ideas & urgency!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:50 pm

Ciggy wrote:
OneHotRed wrote:But you do snipe just to get a rise, and im sure youd admit that.

Hand on heart no I dont, I am just passionate about my club, and I see the direction of it going its heading towards an iceberg and I have zero confidence in the captain whos supposed to be steering it to safety.

If people think for one single minute I like to disrespect my clubs manager then they are wrong, If people think I get a kick out of it, they are wrong, if people think that I hate him because he is not Rafa they are wrong.

I dont like him for one reason and one reason alone and its the same reason I hated Twit & Tw@t they where wrong for my club and so is he.

Liverpool are winners we all enjoy the excitement and the passion but he has wiped everything out when he makes out we are a no mark club.  Never in our history has a manager done that and I wont stand by and watch Roy Hodgson do it, we protected it from Twit & tw@t if it needs protecting from Roy Hodgson it will be and he will be gone.

You forget to mention that our captain ,while probably not up to the test ,is carrying a load of donkys and tw@ts on his ship which your beloved previous captain packed in. And while adding his own addition of clueless passengers the ship is overwhelmed by his predeccesor mistakes so show some integrity. I hate going back to the last years but we were left with scorched earth by Rafa and owners so don't try taking it all out on rubface Roy.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:53 pm

only me wrote:You forget to mention that our captain ,while probably not up to the test ,is carrying a load of donkys and tw@ts on his ship which your beloved previous captain packed in. And while adding his own addition of clueless passengers the ship is overwhelmed by his predeccesor mistakes so show some integrity. I hate going back to the last years but we were left with scorched earth by Rafa and owners so don't try taking it all out on rubface Roy.

I really dont want to get into this now, but our captain and vice captain are the reason Hodgson is here, the vice captain for his own personal gain, funny how Houllier got the praise from turning the vice captain into a hate figure yet he praised him for winning the CL when it was as you say my ex captain who turned him into one of the best defenders in Europe. Gerrard couldnt give a sh!t if Roy fecked off tommorrow.  And BTW we had plenty of tw@ts and donkeys under Houllier but he is not the devil in disguise is he? Its all The Fat Spanish Waiters fault !!!
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:53 pm

metalhead wrote:Eccelston is way out of his depth

totally agree mate, i'm glad i'm not the only one thinking that! well done mate for saying it as it is. the lad was given a massive,massive opportunity tonight to show his so called potential,sadly he failed big time & was subed as to not cause him any futher embarasment!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Feel sorry for anyone taking there kids to the match tonight , kids who have never been able to go before , watching that football is enough to put the kid off and go and start watching rugby, , The kid goes hime to his mam an says i dunno what me dad gets exited about when he says hes going the match every saturday , hes tellin lies mam he getting exited by going somewhere else ,because its c.rap. . Enough for a kid to have nightmares for weeks that, absolute shockin
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Ciggy wrote:
only me wrote:You forget to mention that our captain ,while probably not up to the test ,is carrying a load of donkys and tw@ts on his ship which your beloved previous captain packed in. And while adding his own addition of clueless passengers the ship is overwhelmed by his predeccesor mistakes so show some integrity. I hate going back to the last years but we were left with scorched earth by Rafa and owners so don't try taking it all out on rubface Roy.

I really dont want to get into this now, but our captain and vice captain are the reason Hodgson is here, the vice captain for his own personal gain, Gerrard couldnt give a sh!t if Roy fecked off tommorrow.

Dont forget, Gerrard is part of the reason we got Roy...
Thommo's perm

Postby Thommo's perm » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:56 pm

double post
Thommo's perm

Postby only me » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

I really dont want to get into this now, but our captain and vice captain are the reason Hodgson is here, the vice captain for his own personal gain, Gerrard couldnt give a sh!t if Roy fecked off tommorrow.

Actuelly Rafa is the reason we got Roy....
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:59 pm

I blame Parry
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:01 am

only me wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Actuelly Rafa is the reason we got Roy....

No
Not just Rafa
Thats what people dont seem to understand. Thats why there is such bad feeling because its all put down to Rafa. Others were involved as well
Thommo's perm

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games