Djibril cisse - Back this month

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby mattylfc » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:59 pm

Djibril Cisse is ready to bounce back from his broken leg this month and pen a permanent deal at Marseille.

The 25-year-old is on loan at l'OM from Liverpool, although he will pen a permanent deal at The Stade Velodrome once he has proved his fitness - and hopes that is very soon.

Cisse is putting his injury problems of recent times, which have seen him break both legs is less than a two-year period, down to just 'bad luck'.

"I don't feel I am cursed, it is bad luck, just destiny," he said.

"I should resume competition exactly like after my first injury, mid-November.

"I never doubted I would be back playing football and I never imagined giving up. I love the sport too much. "I love challenges. I want to put l'OM as high as possible. I know I will be back to my best level.

"After my first injury I needed one month of competition to recover to my full abilities. It should be the same this time.

"I have certain a level to show, things to bring. Not necessarily considering pace and efficiency as we already have those qualities, but something eccentric. I have to bring some panache."

Cisse is hopeful the two clubs can soon strike a deal for his services - which seems likely according to reports in France.

"Will I go back to Liverpool? It is not for sure. Remaining at l'OM? Why not, if it goes on smoothly, and if the clubs could find an agreement," he added.

Taken from sky sports web, 7th Nov - 2006
mattylfc

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:06 pm

I wish him well , I have no bitterness or anger, just regret that he didnt succeed at Anfield. I hope he recovers and has a good career in France.
account deleted by request

Postby jkop » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:47 pm

Agree with you S@int, hope he does well, even though he's more intrested in his hair ! :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Proudy » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:49 pm

I always liked him shame it never worked out. I'll wish him well in the future.
Proudy

Postby Hebz » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:29 pm

it was always interesting to see what new hair style he would come up with next, however he was a good player, and I hope he succeeds at his football career
Hebz

Postby Rafa D » Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:14 pm

Bridges well and truly burnt with his recent mutterings in the French press. Cisse tried hard but he was not what were expected and he was cetainly not what Rafa wanted. Good Luck Djibs, but keep your mouth firmly shut.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigkarl » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:35 pm

Not really sure how i feel about his departure, always felt he had the potential to be a really good player for us, just felt that he was also just about to turn a corner for us! Best to get the money in though!

Anyone know how much we are going to get?
bigkarl

Postby puroresu » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:29 pm

Marsielle really need him.  They lost 5 on the bounce.  Really struggling at the moment.
puroresu

Postby kop11 » Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:24 pm

i wish him well really feel sorry how he waited so long to come to liverpool and it never worked out!! ynwa djib
'i was made for liverpool and liverpool was made for me'

kop11

Postby penzance-on-the-kop » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:05 pm

Disappointed that cisse left he was one of my favorite players, i had a feeling he would be a great striker for us and go all the way, and who didn't like his weekly haircuts! Good luck in France Cisse :D
ImageImage
penzance-on-the-kop

Postby kop11 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:54 pm

hell be back??? :laugh:

kop11

Postby crossy11 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:06 pm

He is a good player and was a bit unlucky with his 2 broken legs while he was linked with Liverpool. If or when he returns, he should be back to his best and doing every striker does best, scoring. :D
crossy11

Postby kop11 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:08 pm

i dont think hell ever reach his best again :( :(  bring back flo

kop11

Postby crossy11 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:22 pm

Let's hope he does! :)
crossy11

Postby kobashi » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:50 pm

Drive and opposition to Commanderie Tuesday morning, the Olympian group was involved in Commanderie. The afternoon, an opposition of drive was setting-up against Martigues, with door-closed in Commanderie, for a second group of players (Mickaël Pagis after his suspension with Sochaux, Thomas Déruda, Mathieu Valbuena, Bostjan César or Solomon Olembe, as well as the three players currently with the test) in order to give them time of play. Djibril Cissé took part in this opposition, and it registered a goal, dish of the foot, with the reception of a center of Thomas Déruda, at the beginning of first half.

The Marseilles attacker evolved/moved during 60 minutes with the point of the attack before yielding its place. Mickaël Pagis played one half-time to him. Martigues equalized in second period, for a final score of 1-1. om.net
kobashi

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge