Djibril Cisse - Hows he doing with the leg?

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby laza » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:53 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
launch wrote:I've never seen it happen. I just know it was during a match against Blackburn. I just started watching soccer like two months ago :p

??? Soccer 2 months ago ???

Got to start somewhere ?
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:54 am

launch wrote:I've never seen it happen. I just know it was during a match against Blackburn. I just started watching soccer like two months ago :p

Please don't call it "soccer", it's FOOTBALL
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 17, 2005 10:55 am

laza wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:

??? Soccer 2 months ago ???

Got to start somewhere ?

Laza this person asked what the kop is, and what youll never walk alone means ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:35 am

Yeah but fair enough Lyndz, everything we know, we know it only cos we asked and somebody told us

Give the lad a chance :)
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:53 am

Woollyback wrote:Yeah but fair enough Lyndz, everything we know, we know it only cos we asked and somebody told us

Give the lad a chance :)

Im prepared to give anyone a chance woolly and I dont usually jump on new comers backs but when they make stupid statements like, 3 boys in my school wear manu tops so I thought I would support Liverpool things like that p#ss me off :Oo:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:38 pm

cisse walked past the anfield road end and then across the main stand, he had a bit of a limp but i was happy to see him walking unaided so quickly after an injury like that

off the subject, the lad who doesnt know what the kop is and what you'll never walk alone has to do with the club doesnt deserve to support them or has come on this board to wind us lot us

how can you say that, 3 lads have got man utd tops so i thought i would be a bit different
109-1105722616

Postby launch » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:33 pm

Yeah my reasons are stupid. Like someone said before, its hard to find a reason why you like a team if your from a different country. You probably live in Liverpool so you have to support the Reds.
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
launch

Postby Gareth G » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:50 pm

Give hime a break, we want to extend global support. As long as he learns about Liverpool he will change the reason behind his support.

Anyway, im glad to hear Cisses walking, excellent news.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:02 pm

well, his injury will only affect his pace(if anything) and obviously fitness as he is a right footed player and it is his left leg which is broken. at the time it happened i feared only for the career of the player and it is great to see him back walking
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:37 pm

Recent piccy...............looking good  :cool: missus is not too bad either :;):

Keeping himself occupied
Liverpool's Djibril Cisse and his wife arrive at the "NRJ Music Awards" at the Palais des Festivals on January 22, 2005 in Cannes, France. Cisse has been out of action since having his leg broken in an EPL game in late October.

Full story link
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:50 pm

maximus wrote:Recent piccy...............looking good  :cool: missus is not too bad either :;):

Keeping himself occupied
Liverpool's Djibril Cisse and his wife arrive at the "NRJ Music Awards" at the Palais des Festivals on January 22, 2005 in Cannes, France. Cisse has been out of action since having his leg broken in an EPL game in late October.

Full story link

Who the hell does he think he is, ME??  :D

b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:51 pm

Yeah Wooly ,you got some competition for the pimp of the year award . :D  :D  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:03 pm

latest news on Djibril from lfc.tv.

Djibril Cisse has revealed he is well on the road to recovery after the horrific broken leg injury which has wrecked his season. 
Cisse is definitely sidelined for the rest of this campaign after breaking his leg in two places at Blackburn in October, but he says he's happy with his recovery so far and is looking forward to stepping up his rehabilitation programme over the coming weeks.

He said: "I can walk now without crutches. I can do more exercises with more weights. I can do squats with a lot of weight. I'm doing the bike every day but I can't run for the moment.

"Maybe in one month I can do that. It's getting better. It's good. It depends on how I feel after I start running. I might say one month but maybe it will be two months or two weeks."

Cisse has been a regular at Anfield since his injury struck and he admits he's started to enjoy supporting the team from the stands.

"It's very difficult when I see them play," he said. "Now it's okay but before it was hard. I enjoyed it but it was frustrating for me.

"I have missed a lot of big games, like Manchester and Chelsea, but I've been like a fan. I support my team."
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge