Cisse v. crouch - Whos is the better striker?

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby 66-1137139704 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:16 am

:sleepy:
66-1137139704

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:27 pm

Mudface, seeing as you are posting links from the official forums, why don't you go and fucking post there instead of sharing your s*i*e with us.  The transfer window is closed.

I'm not even going into the reasons....you wouldn't understand and couldn't comprehend why it's a waste of time what you have just posted above.   I'm going for a shave.  I've took the morning off work and I need to get away from this fucking computer before I explode on someone.
jonnymac1979

Postby 66-1137139704 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:38 pm

too personal :no
66-1137139704

Postby 66-1137139704 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:08 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I need to get away from this fucking computer before I explode on someone.

I will be in London in valentines day for the Arsenal game,mabe we can hook up and you can vent your anger on me in person ???
66-1137139704

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:12 pm

Too personal my arse.  Your posts are rubbish.  And this forum is going down the nick. 

What are you doing in London?  Thought you lived in Africa or somewhere in Europe?

Or LFC.tv?
jonnymac1979

Postby darwisigila » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:20 pm

mudface...u laughing right now. i knew that from your rubbish post ( defoe for cisse )
darwisigila

Postby darwisigila » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:23 pm

cise is your best striker..so how your opinion about cisse go to spurs? maybe u can spam spurs forum with your facts.
darwisigila

Postby 66-1137139704 » Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:34 pm

darwisigila wrote:cise is your best striker..so how your opinion about cisse go to spurs? maybe u can spam spurs forum with your facts.

my opinion ???  :angry:

You're either a nutcase or illiterate....the later being most probable.

Get yourself a dictionary :D
66-1137139704

Postby Graeme Noble » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:00 pm

I would rather have Cisse than Defoe. Although give me Defoe for Crouch anyday.  :)
Graeme Noble

Postby H_K_LFC » Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:36 am

Graeme Noble wrote:I would rather have Cisse than Defoe. Although give me Defoe for Crouch anyday.  :)

Are u stoned or drunk or something...Cos your talkin absolute S*i*e rite now...Cisse at the moment is the worst of our 4 strikers..Worse than Moro who is woeful right now...Defoe for Cisse and Moro anyday
H_K_LFC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1137139704 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:52 am

The myth that it doesn't matter Crouch isn't scoring because he assists so many goals 
He has 2 assists in all competitions this season! Yes two! In addition to the 5(4) he has scored (one owngoal gifted to him) in 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 games!! :no
66-1137139704

Postby babu » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:26 am

MudFace wrote:The myth that it doesn't matter Crouch isn't scoring because he assists so many goals 
He has 2 assists in all competitions this season! Yes two! In addition to the 5(4) he has scored (one owngoal gifted to him) in 34 34 34 34 34 34 34 games!! :no

its getting tiring Mudface.

We have all heard your feelings re Crouch. give it a rest.

as for your holier than thou attitude. you accuse people of being unreasonable and directing personal insults at you. then 3 post later, you do exactly that.

I would like to ask you nicely to stop posting please. you add nothing to the forum.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1137139704 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:54 am

babu wrote:
MudFace wrote:The myth that it doesn't matter Crouch isn't scoring because he assists so many goals 

as for your holier than thou attitude. you accuse people of being unreasonable and directing personal insults at you. then 3 post later, you do exactly that.

I would like to ask you nicely to stop posting please. you add nothing to the forum.

Tell you what,being a critic of crouch is not a personal thing.If he does well and scores lots of goals or creates lots of chances for other players,then i will be his stounchest supporter.  :kungfu:
You see,a good thing sells itself,a bad product on the other hand has to have someone to push it :no
Crouch is cr@p and if you watch games you will agree...he cant score,he cant head and when he does its straight to the keeper.He has no pace and he cannot play in any other position other than as a striker where he is a liability to the team
Look at his stats fot this season.They speak for themselves.

So instead of personalizing matters,sell me crouch :nod ,show me his importance to the team...open my eyes to his apparantly obvious usefulness to the team by providing stats and  i will be crouches no 1 fan :)

YNWA
Mudface
66-1137139704

Postby babu » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:23 am

MudFace wrote:
babu wrote:

Tell you what,being a critic of crouch is not a personal thing.If he does well and scores lots of goals or creates lots of chances for other players,then i will be his stounchest supporter.  :kungfu:
You see,a good thing sells itself,a bad product on the other hand has to have someone to push it :no
Crouch is cr@p and if you watch games you will agree...he cant score,he cant head and when he does its straight to the keeper.He has no pace and he cannot play in any other position other than as a striker where he is a liability to the team

So instead of personalizing matters,sell me crouch :nod ,show me his importance to the team...open my eyes to his apparantly obvious usefulness to the team by providing stats and  i will be crouches no 1 fan :)

YNWA
Mudface

dude you are once again completely missing the point.

I don't care if one day you become crouch's biggest fan or die still hating him.

what i am saying is that you have voiced your opinion so many times now its getting tiring. WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.

do you really need to keep banging the drum with almost the same post each time? no.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1137139704 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:02 am

babu wrote:
MudFace wrote:
babu wrote:

YNWA
Mudface

dude you are once again completely missing the point.

I don't care if one day you become crouch's biggest fan or die still hating him.

what i am saying is that you have voiced your opinion so many times now its getting tiring. WE ALL KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.

do you really need to keep banging the drum with almost the same post each time? no.

Its impossible to sell crouch,so you have to divert the issue :)

Wont work,check mate!
66-1137139704

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge