Crouch - Improving

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby shanks » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:54 pm

i must admit i to didnt give the lad a chance but i have to say he as got a lot better proved me wrong :bowdown
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 2520years » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:11 pm

2520years wrote:I don't think Crouch is improving at all.  He needs a goal before that can happen.  I do believe that he could be a shrewd acquisition, but he needs to build up a bit of bulk first.

Keep the faith.

It wasn't rocket science to work this one out, but I should mention that I wanted Kewell to go.  Now he's trying he looks like a different player, and we've finally got rid of the daily 'Get rid of Kewell' threads!  I might even start a 'Keep Kewell' thread.
:eyebrow

At the end of the day, it shows that players can turn their form round if they're given time (and operations?)
My earliest memory.
2520years

Postby footymad80 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:21 pm

Crouch has fitted in very think :bowdown

A lot of peaple slated he but i knew that once he found the net he would keep on scoring.

Whats evertone ones views on our best front 2?
footymad80

Postby Judge » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:06 am

i think cisse is on the downward curve now
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Theo@home » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:23 pm

Has Crouch been taking heading lessons? Today's goal against the scum was right out of the text book,  He attacked the ball well (beat Kewell to it), got plenty of power and placed it perfectly.

I haven't been one of his strongest supporters but it was great to see him score with a header like that,  get in son!
Theo@home

Postby Kopite Forever » Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:43 pm

Hes broke our FA Cup Curse over United which makes him a icon in my book :bowdown
Even though the curse has been made worse by the fact that we dont play United often in the cups
Kopite Forever

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge