Peter crouch - What an improvement

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby superfowler » Fri May 11, 2007 10:07 pm

Fowler, tragically, has now confirmed he is on his way at the end of this season. We will never again see his like don the shirt. IF I can get over it...

Crouch is nothing like RF so hard to compare, but his different style and in particular his unusual physique mean he is an important part of the squad. Part of the versatility from rotation comes from Peter's uniqueness - important as differentiator in Europe.

So come the final, as starter or tactical replacement, his difference, coupled with proven scoring ability, give RB a real edge - and he knows how to use the abilities of the players. The perfect combination. Roll on Athens...

(for those interested, it appears Peter Crouch has been immortalised in his own domain name - crouchbot - for sale on eBay, as long as we see the goal celebration in the final that's what counts).

Walk on
superfowler

Postby Naomi » Sat May 12, 2007 4:25 pm

Personally i think Crouch is a decent player, always have done. Its going to be tough for him sometimes as he usually gets taken off around the 50th/60th minute. IMO he can only get better. But also IMO he will never overtake GOD, he will never be replaced, a true legend
You can buy all the quality you like, but without desire, passion and the insatiable will to win, it’s nothing.
Naomi

Postby Dundalk » Sat May 12, 2007 10:54 pm

If any of the forwards are leaving this summer than it will be Craig and IMO ill be glad to see the back of him

I never liked him as a player before he came to us and now that he is here I cant really warm to him.

Crouch on the other hand is loved by the fans and is a sure thing to stay and fair play to him

He is different and is a real handful for teams we would be mad to get rid of him
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrulz(lfc) » Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:42 pm

surely he improved so much:)
liverpool till death
Redrulz(lfc)

Postby Pineapple Nutty » Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:31 pm

peter crouch had his magic moments from on time and another ... but i haven't seen spark yet .
Pineapple Nutty

Postby DREAS » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:05 pm

ºáàíóòèé ó âàñ ôîðóì. ÈÌÕÎ :D
DREAS

Postby DREAS » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:06 pm

SHAKHTAR IS THE CHEMPION!!!!!!!Øàõòåð - ÷åìïèîí!!!!!
DREAS

Postby johnnyrocket7 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:18 pm

I agree he really needs to work on consistency in performance, but In no way should he be written off.
Cheers
Johnnyrocket7
johnnyrocket7

Postby Owzat » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:53 pm

johnnyrocket7 wrote:I agree he really needs to work on consistency in performance, but In no way should he be written off.

No he shouldn't be written off, we should sell him off
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mysterio86 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:16 am

Owzat wrote:
johnnyrocket7 wrote:I agree he really needs to work on consistency in performance, but In no way should he be written off.

No he shouldn't be written off, we should sell him off

Xctly !! he is just wasted on money, time & space !! also becomes a pain in the :censored: for Rafa, week in & week out !! Sell him get someone else or someone from the Reserves !!
mysterio86

Postby stevef209 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:50 pm

I could never understand the dislike for Peter?

I loved him from day 1 and continue to be a huge supporter. Joining any superior team, such as LP, would make anyone nervous. In the end, however, Peter squashed his critics!!

Disturbing how he has not seen much play time this year? I am confused over Rafa's plan? I really hope that common sense takes over and Crouchie gets to play.

Peter Hilights
stevef209

Postby Flepent » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:41 pm

Crouch is a big guy for liverpool an needs to be played every game.
Flepent

Postby Pineapple Nutty » Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:47 pm

i agree, ive seen so much improvement ... i hope he keeps going with it.
Pineapple Nutty

Postby Toffeehater » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:33 pm

stevef209 wrote:I could never understand the dislike for Peter?

I loved him from day 1 and continue to be a huge supporter. Joining any superior team, such as LP, would make anyone nervous. In the end, however, Peter squashed his critics!!

Disturbing how he has not seen much play time this year? I am confused over Rafa's plan? I really hope that common sense takes over and Crouchie gets to play.

Peter Hilights

remember how much time and chances he took to get his first goal for the club , i agree , we should see him , other clubs like manu don't have peter but there are coping without him perfectly fine , sell crouch and get the money
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Yessicajax » Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:52 pm

I liked this pic.:D
Image Image Image
A.F.C.A ..... As Finishing touch...God created the Dutch!
Yessicajax

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge