west ham united v LIVERPOOL Mon 4th Feb 8.00pm KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:50 pm

only me » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:36 pm wrote:Disgusted with the way the whole team approaches all of our as of late..playing this slow controlled pace..Bullshiit football..Should be coming out blazing ruthless hungry..so disappointed of this style of trying to steal a result every fcking game..

Do you mean the same style of football we have played all season that has took us to the top of the table ffs ?

Would you rather us play gung ho with no control fighting for 4th like we did last year

How the f*ck anyone can be “disgusted” with a team and tactics that are giving us out best chance to win a title in 29 f*cking years - beggars belief
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:52 pm

Klopp was sprinting down the tunnel as soon as the whistle went...hopefully telling the lads to sharpen the f**k up.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:53 pm

What an awful half. Nobody looks good except maybe Bobby. They’re playing very physical and friend is letting everything go, which is playing hugely into their hands. That sideline looks like he’s about to cry and is clearly getting manipulated by the crowd. He’s missed the offside call, and now has wrongly called Mo off twice, missed the clear deflection for a corner, and seems incapable of keeping up with the game.
Put Shaq on for keita. He’ll put Moreno on for keita, at least he’s attempt to play defense.
The goal was Keitas fault as he didn’t track, although I will say that noble set a pick on him and impeded him from tracking, and that should’ve been a foul.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby only me » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:55 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:50 pm wrote:
only me » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:36 pm wrote:Disgusted with the way the whole team approaches all of our as of late..playing this slow controlled pace..Bullshiit football..Should be coming out blazing ruthless hungry..so disappointed of this style of trying to steal a result every fcking game..

Do you mean the same style of football we have played all season that has took us to the top of the table ffs ?

Would you rather us play gung ho with no control fighting for 4th like we did last year

How the f*ck anyone can be “disgusted” with a team and tactics that are giving us out best chance to win a title in 29 f*cking years - beggars belief

Open the TV or your eyes you are clueless..We are riding our luck..Join the rest of us buddy..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:56 pm

ethanr » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:53 pm wrote:What an awful half. Nobody looks good except maybe Bobby. They’re playing very physical and friend is letting everything go, which is playing hugely into their hands. That sideline looks like he’s about to cry and is clearly getting manipulated by the crowd. He’s missed the offside call, and now has wrongly called Mo off twice, missed the clear deflection for a corner, and seems incapable of keeping up with the game.
Put Shaq on for keita. He’ll put Moreno on for keita, at least he’s attempt to play defense.
The goal was Keitas fault as he didn’t track, although I will say that noble set a pick on him and impeded him from tracking, and that should’ve been a foul.

Keita was to blame, but he was also being held back. 

If he grew a pair he'd be a monster, but he shirks from challenges and breaksdown play with sh!t passing.  He's clearly a talent, but he's not done it in a red shirt.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:00 pm

The style has took us to the top of the table, but teams are adapting to our style. We need to change things, the last 2 games have shown this. We've rode our luck in a lot of close games this year.. we need to be more ruthless.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:01 pm

I don't know what's happened to our defence, all of a sudden we look like conceding every time the opposition crosses the halfway line. We need to dig deep here.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:02 pm

Firmino needs to get in the middle and start pushing balls through to Salah and Mane ,his ability is wasted when he's forced to drop back so deep.I'd like to see Van Dijk not waste possession so much by gifting the ball back to West ham with so many aimless balls lofted forward. We can still win this one but we need to sort Sh*t out at the back and stop giving away needless free kicks as we clearly are back to square one when defending set pieces.  :(

Massive push needed to take all three points but certainly doable,the manager will be fuming with that first half performance and hopefully the requisite kick up the ***** has been delivered.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:14 pm

Have we won a game Lallana has started this year by the way?
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby NorfolkRed » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:16 pm

This is one of the worst performances I've seen from us in ages. Poor across the board.
NorfolkRed

Postby only me » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:17 pm

The amount of balls lost is mind boggling..
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:17 pm

This is AWFUL!! We are playing so bad here.. playing like strangers. Someone needs to be a voice and get motivating the players because we look so casual to say we're in a title race.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:24 pm

Get Shaqiri on and get one of these strollers off. We need drive, we need commitment. I'm getting worked up by the minute how we are letting another game slip by with zero effort.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:24 pm

Bobby is having one of his worst performances so far...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby electrum » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:25 pm

At this rate we won't be in a title race in a couple of weeks...
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games