Man Utd V Liverpool - Saturday 12th September 5.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:19 am

Kopite-Jud » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:48 am wrote:Lovren shouldn't be playing (after that clanger last week)
Gomez isnt a LB he's not even left footed
Ings isnt a LW (His names Ings not Wings Brendan)
Firminho shouldn't be out wide

Why does he insist on playing players out of position

WHY I don't understand.  His arrogance, know it all attitude, along with the same speel after EVERY single game is absolutely waring me down.

It grates me to the core.  This man gets paid millions and millions of pounds a year and he's a clown.

Everyday I wake up hoping he's gone.

He's losing the fans left right and centre, it's going to take some doing turning this around it really is, I think even a really good run of form won't be enough, it might save his job in the short term but I just get the feeling that the fans en masse (including the match goers) are tired of his management style and want a change.
I think the only way he can get the fans back on side now is by going back to his original philosophy and either winning the EL or finishing in the top 4. This uber negative turgid shyte won't save his job, he's got to go back to having a right go at the opposition.
You never know, maybe this is his Ferguson moment? Let's not forget United fans actually had banners in the stadium urging Ferguson to go.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:32 am

I think the injuries hasn't helped the formation Brendan uses, but he's been unwilling to change them to suit the players that's come in.

Mignolet

Clyne     Skrtel  Sakho    Moreno

Henderson Milner

Coutinho

Ibe                 Firmino

Benteke

He should try something like that next game..
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC1990 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:47 am

Lucas and Can should both be ahead of James Milner

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:46 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:19 am wrote:
Kopite-Jud » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:48 am wrote:Lovren shouldn't be playing (after that clanger last week)
Gomez isnt a LB he's not even left footed
Ings isnt a LW (His names Ings not Wings Brendan)
Firminho shouldn't be out wide

Why does he insist on playing players out of position

WHY I don't understand.  His arrogance, know it all attitude, along with the same speel after EVERY single game is absolutely waring me down.

It grates me to the core.  This man gets paid millions and millions of pounds a year and he's a clown.

Everyday I wake up hoping he's gone.

He's losing the fans left right and centre, it's going to take some doing turning this around it really is, I think even a really good run of form won't be enough, it might save his job in the short term but I just get the feeling that the fans en masse (including the match goers) are tired of his management style and want a change.
I think the only way he can get the fans back on side now is by going back to his original philosophy and either winning the EL or finishing in the top 4. This uber negative turgid shyte won't save his job, he's got to go back to having a right go at the opposition.
You never know, maybe this is his Ferguson moment? Let's not forget United fans actually had banners in the stadium urging Ferguson to go.

He has lost at least 95% of the fan base I reckon and although a good run of results will bring the fickle back on side it won't be enough to delay the inevitable.

I'd at least thought that every single fan has realized at this stage that his philosophy is non existent and was only ever something he fantasizes about. He's never had a go at anything other than riding suarez's wave when he was here because we have been totally shyte without him. He has had more than enough money and chances to do something about it so absolutely does not deserve another go.

If anything he has actually made things worse for himself with how he did things over the summer, Hung his staff out to dry and then Bent over backwards to sign milner before gushing all over him. Then he makes him Vice Captain which is an insult to every player in that dressing room. He had a problem last year in that players had lost faith in him so he did his best to remove what he could and hope that what he signed will swing things back in his favor but it hasn't. He made a fool of players last year playing them out of position and he's at it again. We are the same as we were towards the end of that season only he has squeezed the balls of the side despite spending pretty much everything he had on attack. Its embarrassing.

Do you seriously think for a second that he is the second coming of Fergie ? Honestly I find those comparisons as laughable as the shankly ones. That bluffer Rodgers is neither of those. All he has shown consistently is how out of his depth he is.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Doeboy » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:57 pm

Rodgers keeps going on about character but i see feck all character in this team. I want to see one or two younger lads starting in Europe.  Lad's that have come through the youth setup and it will mean everything to them to get a first team run out.  Let's see if one or two can grab the opportunity.

Our current squad is mainly foreign players and English lads brought in from other clubs. Likes ofCity and Chelsea can afford to have mainly foreign players because they can get the top foreign players but we can't as it stands.

Good to see Rossiter on the bench and I'd chuck him in the euro game with maybe another local lad. Need to see if they can step up because these young lads coming through is what our teams are built on
Doeboy

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games