LIVERPOOL VS WEST HAM - Monday, 19 april 2010 20:00 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:01 pm

only me wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
only me wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
only me wrote:Rafa never seizes to amaze me - even in a game which we completly dominate he puts 2 defensive players....Why not Aqua? Pacheco? is he trying to pis$ of everybody on purpose?

Why whine when we are winning? i know but i fear Rafa is insane - Come on Juve take him away.

No, he's only just trying to p*ss you off.

3-0

Dry your eyes.

Yeh you keep aiming for mediocrity...Settle down

You'd have to be some kind of w"nker to find something to moan about being 3-0 up. Kunt like YOU never cease to amaze me.

Fck off will you...Can't counter my argument so you take a shot at me? pathetic ,and yes Kunts like you cheering for Rafa and his tactics is why Europe cup is the best we can wish for.

I love Liverpool - i don't sleep with the manager.

Sorry, I'll paraphrase here for you:

You're not a kunt, apologies on that...

you're a crying kunt!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Scottbot wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Redman in wales wrote:lowest crowd since december 2004  ???

Flights mate , Especialy the travelling Irish lads ,

I wouldn't put it all down to flights Sange, not 6,000 fans worth. Anfield fans don't sing songs of protest or boo the team/manager if things have gone bad, they never did under Houllier (not really), they just vote with their feet.

Combination of a few things: ash, Monday night, a nothing game, and the European fixture mid-week, which a good few will have put their money towards instead.

Yeah maybe, but we've only got a 2,800 allocation for the Euro away so I don't really buy that. I've noticed a few seats in the ground the couple of homes. I just think it's brutal disapointment. a win was nice tonight, it should keep us ahead of Everton and deffo in that 7th spot (which should be the final Euro spot) but i've never felt so underwhelmed at such a convincing (and easy) victory. I don't mean to be negative but I feel utterly dumbed down by the whole season and i've kinda lost hope on the Euro front since Fernando was ruled out. Think I need to see a shrink!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Scottbot wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Scottbot wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

I wouldn't put it all down to flights Sange, not 6,000 fans worth. Anfield fans don't sing songs of protest or boo the team/manager if things have gone bad, they never did under Houllier (not really), they just vote with their feet.

Combination of a few things: ash, Monday night, a nothing game, and the European fixture mid-week, which a good few will have put their money towards instead.

Yeah maybe, but we've only got a 2,800 allocation for the Euro away so I don't really buy that. I've noticed a few seats in the ground the couple of homes. I just think it's brutal disapointment. a win was nice tonight, it should keep us ahead of Everton and deffo in that 7th spot (which should be the final Euro spot) but i've never felt so underwhelmed at such a convincing (and easy) victory. I don't mean to be negative but I feel utterly dumbed down by the whole season and i've kinda lost hope on the Euro front since Fernando was ruled out. Think I need to see a shrink!

Nothing wrong with that at all. There wasn't really much to play for here and given the nature of the season, everyone is feeling a little bit "dumbed down" as you put it. The absense of Torres is a big blow, but I don't see how it's put us from a great chance to win the trophy, to no chance. Remember, we never had a real proper striker like Torres when we scored three against Milan and beat West Ham in the cup final. I still reckon we've enough there to score goals and win the competition. We'll see.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:10 pm

good result, but too little too late.  :(
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Yeah, you can feel the mood of the crowd and I feel the same way.  I couldn't be arsed to care much about the game sadly although I am happy we won.  I just want the league to be over, just gonna look forward to those Europa games.
Zidane

Postby jono » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:12 pm

emerald red again yer gettin on me tats, fair doo's you said you would

hard for the crowd to get up for it when we've had a dire season, 3-0 will do nicely tho
You got to cry without weeping
Talk without speaking
Scream without raising your voice
jono

Postby Scottbot » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:15 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Scottbot wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Scottbot wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Nothing wrong with that at all. There wasn't really much to play for here and given the nature of the season, everyone is feeling a little bit "dumbed down" as you put it. The absense of Torres is a big blow, but I don't see how it's put us from a great chance to win the trophy, to no chance. Remember, we never had a real proper striker like Torres when we scored three against Milan and beat West Ham in the cup final. I still reckon we've enough there to score goals and win the competition. We'll see.

To be fair there are goals in Kuyt and Ngog WHEN they play with a partner but neither (Kuyt less so) is suited to playing that lone front role mate. I'd go so far as to say that Kuyt is terrible in the role and Ngog is poor. But that is 100% deffo how we will line up in Europe, with Stevie in the hole behind either player (likely to be Ngog I think) in a role that only works for him when Torres is dragging defenders left, right and centre. The prime cause of my lack of optimism comes from knowing (believing) exactly what Rafa will do and knowing/believing that it is the wrong way to go about it.

i think our European hopes are reliant on us keeping it tight at the back and nicking a goal from somewhere.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Some proper moaning @rses on here . Anyway the big problem with the atmosphere in the ground and on here tonight is. EVERY FECKER JUST WANTS THIS TW@T OF A SEASON TO END .

I watched that game tonight with as much  enthusiasm as i watch fechin Corry . Anyway i want this season over yesterday . P1ssed of with it all . Rafa's defo going bye the way . That might cheer some of you up .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:Some proper moaning @rses on here . Anyway the big problem with the atmosphere in the ground and on here tonight is. EVERY FECKER JUST WANTS THIS TW@T OF A SEASON TO END .

I watched that game tonight with as much  enthusiasm as i watch fechin Corry . Anyway i want this season over yesterday . P1ssed of with it all . Rafa's defo going bye the way . That might cheer some of you up .

What have you heard, igor?
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:42 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:Some proper moaning @rses on here . Anyway the big problem with the atmosphere in the ground and on here tonight is. EVERY FECKER JUST WANTS THIS TW@T OF A SEASON TO END .

That he's going mate , of his own bat .
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

How do you know
Fauxy

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Fauxy wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

How do you know

Cos i'm his agent or I made it up or You'll never no .  :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:EVERY FECKER JUST WANTS THIS TW@T OF A SEASON TO END .

:nod  Unfortunately though there is still time for it to get a hell of a lot worse, and that would result in a Liverpool victory which more or less sums up this nightmare of a season.

Roll on the world cup then I can get me slovakian women on the sig !  :D
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
Fauxy wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

How do you know

Cos i'm his agent or I made it up or You'll never no .  :D

I will need confirmation off Lakes before I believe it mate  :D
account deleted by request

Postby tonyeh » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:53 am

Have to say that was one of the most tedious games I've ever sat through. Liverpool were boring for the most part, but West Ham? Jesus, they looked like they couldn't have cared less.

If it was a better team against them, the score would have been 30-0.
tonyeh

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games