LIVERPOOL VS WEST HAM - Monday, 19 april 2010 20:00 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:47 pm

only me wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
only me wrote:Rafa never seizes to amaze me - even in a game which we completly dominate he puts 2 defensive players....Why not Aqua? Pacheco? is he trying to pis$ of everybody on purpose?

Why whine when we are winning? i know but i fear Rafa is insane - Come on Juve take him away.

No, he's only just trying to p*ss you off.

3-0

Dry your eyes.

Yeh you keep aiming for mediocrity...Settle down

You'd have to be some kind of w"nker to find something to moan about being 3-0 up. Kunt like YOU never cease to amaze me.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:47 pm

granted its west ham :D  but our passing game seems relatively improved from the unimaginative and depressing form it has taken all season.

i cant remember the last time we were passing the ball crisp and confidently. and i wish they ran at defenders like that more often.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Why are yous arguing over who played an who didnt were winning ffs , give it a rest
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zidane » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:49 pm

They should just blow the whistle.
Zidane

Postby Scottbot » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:49 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Redman in wales wrote:lowest crowd since december 2004  ???

Flights mate , Especialy the travelling Irish lads ,

I wouldn't put it all down to flights Sange, not 6,000 fans worth. Anfield fans don't sing songs of protest or boo the team/manager if things have gone bad, they never did under Houllier (not really), they just vote with their feet.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:50 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Why are yous arguing over who played an who didnt were winning ffs , give it a rest

:nod

I really dont see the point in banging on about getting anything wrong this particular game. Some people just love to whinge Nanny, even if we won the league we'd get slated for not doing it as beautifully as Barca

Fair enough if someone has anything consrtuctive to say without calling Rafa names or being a soft tart about it
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:52 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Why are yous arguing over who played an who didnt were winning ffs , give it a rest

Correct.

Some are never happy no matter what.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:53 pm

Im not blaming Rafa for anything, but these kind of games with this kind of resoults are perfect for trying out some youths.If not in these games then when?
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
only me wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
only me wrote:Rafa never seizes to amaze me - even in a game which we completly dominate he puts 2 defensive players....Why not Aqua? Pacheco? is he trying to pis$ of everybody on purpose?

Why whine when we are winning? i know but i fear Rafa is insane - Come on Juve take him away.

3-0

Dry your eyes.

You'd have to be some kind of w"nker to find something to moan about being 3-0 up. Kunt like YOU never cease to amaze me.

Fck off will you...Can't counter my argument so you take a shot at me? pathetic ,and yes Kunts like you cheering for Rafa and his tactics is why Europe cup is the best we can wish for.

I love Liverpool - i don't sleep with the manager.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 pm

Scottbot wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
Redman in wales wrote:lowest crowd since december 2004  ???

Flights mate , Especialy the travelling Irish lads ,

I wouldn't put it all down to flights Sange, not 6,000 fans worth. Anfield fans don't sing songs of protest or boo the team/manager if things have gone bad, they never did under Houllier (not really), they just vote with their feet.

Combination of a few things: ash, Monday night, a nothing game, and the European fixture mid-week, which a good few will have put their money towards instead.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:54 pm

feel sorry for the west ham fans tonight, their team did nothing, just dont understand it myself.
even when they had the ball they just gave it back to us.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:55 pm

s@int wrote:Liverpool: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Kyrgiakos, Agger, Maxi, Gerrard, Lucas, Benayoun, Kuyt, Ngog. Subs: Cavalieri, Aquilani, Babel, Mascherano, Degen, El Zhar, Ayala.

Should be more than good enough to see off West Ham. I stand by my earlier prediction, a walk in the park, 2 or 3 nil.

Sheer genius  :D
account deleted by request

Postby rocky29 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:56 pm

carnt wait for the rafas attacking line-up on thurs. Will be  masch and lucas in the middle  and kuyt uptop on his own. Bet athletico will be quaking in there boots? Not
rocky29
LFC Super Member

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:57 pm

only me wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
only me wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

3-0

Dry your eyes.

Fck off will you...Can't counter my argument so you take a shot at me? pathetic ,and yes Kunts like you cheering for Rafa and his tactics is why Europe cup is the best we can wish for.

I love Liverpool - i don't sleep with the manager.

Here you im not a c.unt and i sing his name an im :censored: made up hes our manager ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:58 pm

rocky29 wrote:carnt wait for the rafas attacking line-up on thurs. Will be  masch and lucas in the middle  and kuyt uptop on his own. Bet athletico will be quaking in there boots? Not

Give it a rest.
mart
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games