Liverpool vs west ham - 27-02-11

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Strangely, I'm not too gutted about losing this, only because I knew 4th place went well out the window thanks to uncle Roy.

I am, however, disappointed at the nature of which we conceded three ridiculously soft goals to a soft side like West Ham. We just didn't look solid at all, and especially in the midfield. People who said Mascherano was overrated need to take a bit of a raincheck on that view, because we needed a player like him today to get the foot in where it mattered in the middle of the pitch and anchor us down to give us some needed balance.

We missed Agger badly, but I don't think his presense today would have mattered that much. Wilson is tripe. Sorry, I know he's a youngster and all, and he hasn't played much, but he's not good enough. Far too soft, and his errors were school boy. Kenny's philosphy was sound. It's just a pity that the personnel he had to work with couldn't make it work, either by not being good enough, or just being too casual at going about doing their job.

Not good enough.

By far one of your silliest posts

This coming from you literally means sweet f*ck all, really.

What's not making 4th spot got to do with Roy Hodgson? Are your eyes painted on or something? Lost your memory of the past 7 months, have we?

:laugh:
So were going to blame Hodsgon for every loss are we?
We cant come 4th because of nasty old Woy making west ham beat us?
Fu*king class you mate
:wwww

Are you f*cking dense or what? I don't blame Hodgson for todays defeat. I blame his tenure for f*cking our chances up at getting forth spot. That clear enough for you? Not surprising you're still sucking the oul kunts bollox, seeing that you were one of the very few that still championed him when everyone else wanted the f*cker out.

Getting a bit hot under the collar there arent you?
I'll say this as simple and clear as I can:
The way we will make 4th is if we win as many games and gather as many points as we can so that we can go above other teams who are trying to get 4th as well.
Blaming Hodgson or Benitez or anyone else is just childish and really shows how misguided and bitter you are.
I am sure if we had have won today you wouldnt have mentioned woy and he probably wouldnt have crossed your mind, unless you are obsessed with him...

???

Thommo don't act like a spastic.

Today's defeat had nothing to do with Hodgson BUT our whole season (Champions League hunt) was ended by Hodgson and his results as manager.

Don't respond.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:24 pm

just watched the cup final. great game , me heart wanted Birmingham to win but me head was telling me different , if im right that closes down one more place in Europe, Sixth spot has gone now with Birmingham winning , if Arsenal would of won it would of opened up another spot , gonna be really really hard now

Oh just worked it out , if one of the top five win the Fa cup sixth place will be ok , but if another team lower down win it that sixth place will be gone ,
Last edited by NANNY RED on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:31 pm

NANNY RED wrote:just watched the cup final. great game , me heart wanted Birmingham to win but me head was telling me different , if im right that closes down one more place in Europe, Sixth spot has gone now with Birmingham winning , if Arsenal would of won it would of opened up another spot , gonna be really really hard now

unless we win this year's competition

actually... 7th spot is taken by Birmingham.
Last edited by metalhead on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:32 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Strangely, I'm not too gutted about losing this, only because I knew 4th place went well out the window thanks to uncle Roy.

I am, however, disappointed at the nature of which we conceded three ridiculously soft goals to a soft side like West Ham. We just didn't look solid at all, and especially in the midfield. People who said Mascherano was overrated need to take a bit of a raincheck on that view, because we needed a player like him today to get the foot in where it mattered in the middle of the pitch and anchor us down to give us some needed balance.

We missed Agger badly, but I don't think his presense today would have mattered that much. Wilson is tripe. Sorry, I know he's a youngster and all, and he hasn't played much, but he's not good enough. Far too soft, and his errors were school boy. Kenny's philosphy was sound. It's just a pity that the personnel he had to work with couldn't make it work, either by not being good enough, or just being too casual at going about doing their job.

Not good enough.

What's not making 4th spot got to do with Roy Hodgson? Are your eyes painted on or something? Lost your memory of the past 7 months, have we?

Fu*king class you mate

ok so lets blame the person that started buying all the :censored: players and set the mood for not winning games at the end of last season..............Rafa.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:38 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

Not good enough.

Fu*king class you mate

ok so lets blame the person that started buying all the :censored: players and set the mood for not winning games at the end of last season..............Rafa.

'Set the mood for now winning games'  :laugh: Didn't realize the players were under a spell that was impossible to shift. Kenny has shown this season even with those players we can get results, something Roy seemed quick to blame on he squad.

Maybe you ought to go and read that interview he done a few weeks back in detail before spouting the same old stuff Lakes.

And Thommo yes I think it's a fair point that 4th was thrown out of the window a long time ago thanks to uncle owl.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:38 pm

What the :censored: hell has Rafa got to do with this season, lakes behave yourself, We struggled under Roy for the first half of the season, we got left with to much to do ,Kenny picked up the reigns and we started to climb but we knew it was gonna be a big big ask , the damage had been done at the start , You just cant resist bringing him into ever convo it really is becoming a joke now. he was not our manager ,
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:42 pm

tubby wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

Not good enough.

Fu*king class you mate

'Set the mood for now winning games'  :laugh: Didn't realize the players were under a spell that was impossible to shift. Kenny has shown this season even with those players we can get results, something Roy seemed quick to blame on he squad.

Maybe you ought to go and read that interview he done a few weeks back in detail before spouting the same old stuff Lakes.

And Thommo yes I think it's a fair point that 4th was thrown out of the window a long time ago thanks to uncle owl.

well rafa blamed the team as well when he was the manager.
Roy is just as much to blame as Rafa for todays game.....just the same as the snow was to be blamed for us not winning the game today.......do you get my point?
:D
Last edited by lakes10 on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:43 pm

NANNY RED wrote:What the :censored: hell has Rafa got to do with this season, lakes behave yourself, We struggled under Roy for the first half of the season, we got left with to much to do ,Kenny picked up the reigns and we started to climb but we knew it was gonna be a big big ask , the damage had been done at the start , You just cant resist bringing him into ever convo it really is becoming a joke now. he was not our manager ,

nan look at my last post, my point is that roy and rafa are not to be blamed for todays game.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brentd4 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:47 pm

metalhead wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:just watched the cup final. great game , me heart wanted Birmingham to win but me head was telling me different , if im right that closes down one more place in Europe, Sixth spot has gone now with Birmingham winning , if Arsenal would of won it would of opened up another spot , gonna be really really hard now

whats the deal with birmingham winning i dont understand how that leaves the euro places
brentd4

Postby metalhead » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:51 pm

brentd4 wrote:
metalhead wrote:

whats the deal with birmingham winning i dont understand how that leaves the euro places

Any team that do not have a CL place or a Euro place, can get a Euro place by winning the league cup or getting into the final of the F.A cup, but in the expense of 7th and 6th spot.

for example if Sunderland gets 7th place now, they won't go into Europe because Birmingham just won the League cup and get a euro place.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:54 pm

The players are to blame for todays game ,them an only them, Roy gets the blame from me anyway for the poor start to the season, we are playing completly different football ,completly different tactics ,from what we were playing then ,and it showed by the position we were in, Kenny has improved that position,

Rafa has got feck all to do with this season, , put it this way if Christie would of accepted Kennys offer of his services when he throew his hat in for the manager job, i honsestly do not think we would be fighting to get a European spot nevermind not even qualifying , Theseed was sown in the first few months , and who was the manager ,
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:03 pm

When the sh'it hits the fan and reality bites us on the ar'se its great to see who some think is to blame
If we would have won today there would have been no mention whatsoever of woys name here.
We are 6th and could have got three points which would have gotten us closer to chelsea. If they get beat by the skanks on tuesday we would have been talking realistically about catching and even overtaking them. Instead we get twatted by the team on the botom and some Fu*king beauts are wailing that its woys fault we wont come 4th.
As was said at the time of Hodgson was manager:  "Dont blame the previous manager. Woy is in charge. Its his team"
Funny how thats changed now KK has just been hammered by the cockerneys...
Thommo's perm

Postby Greavesie » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:07 pm

lakes10 wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:
Thommo's perm wrote:

Not good enough.

Fu*king class you mate

are you two for f'ucking real?

Is ER's post not clear enough? 4th was probably out of reach anyway because of events before Kenny's arrival. That's all that was said and I don't think many will disagree with him, I certainly don't. 4th was a massive ask given the circumstances in which we were dealt

Fuksake get over yourselves
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Greavesie » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:09 pm

Thommo's perm wrote: :laugh:
When the sh'it hits the fan and reality bites us on the ar'se its great to see who some think is to blame
If we would have won today there would have been no mention whatsoever of woys name here.
We are 6th and could have got three points which would have gotten us closer to chelsea. If they get beat by the skanks on tuesday we would have been talking realistically about catching and even overtaking them. Instead we get twatted by the team on the botom and some Fu*king beauts are wailing that its woys fault we wont come 4th.
As was said at the time of Hodgson was manager:  "Dont blame the previous manager. Woy is in charge. Its his team"
Funny how thats changed now KK has just been hammered by the cockerneys...

again who blamed Roy for today's loss?

blaming a manager hasn't changed at all - nobody has said it's Roy's fault. The position we were in when Roy left meant getting fourth was going to be a big ask. You read completely different things than what is in front of you sometimes
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby RedSi35 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:13 pm

Just one of those blips today, we were :censored: and fully deserved to lose. one defeat in 9 games after the :censored: start we had ths season isnt the end of the world.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games