West Ham V Liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:06 am

Boxscarf » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:57 am wrote:
7_Kewell » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:32 am wrote:righto

and you want the owners out too, yes?

If the Owners do not give Brendan the backing to bring in a striker in Jan and do not back him next summer, then yes I want them to leave.

Nobody can take you seriously though, you want to sell Suarez.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:51 pm

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:38 pm

Things must be on the up, its nice to see a winning match thread make 16 pages :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby alwayslfc » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:54 pm

What happened to Assaidi? Looked like a good player in Holland but seldom features in PL games.
alwayslfc

Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 pm

I'm wondering, sorry now worrying whats happened to Woof, did he make it back from Upton park, could he understand directions in cockney, where the feck is he?

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:40 pm

The first 20 minutes we went at the Hammers with blistering pace and incisive passing ,and then we lost the impetus when Jose was withdrawn and allowed
Diame to dictate the midfield against the ineffectual Gerrard and to a lesser extent the unusually so Allen . Sterling looked like he had celebrated his 18th with
gusto and looked a little worse for wear ,and Joe Cole albeit for the his delightful goal done practically nothing of note .

As soon as Diame was withdrew and Fat Sam decided to bring on a defender and use him in midfield ,only then did we regain the upper hand and take the
game to West Ham ,Shelvey never stopped running ,but he is no striker . I thought if it wasn't for the ridiculously harsh penalty decision and the bizarre
OG ,(I mean only Steven can explain fully why he decided to jump upon the shoulders of our best defender and head the ball into his own net) then Im 90%
certain Agger and the equally superb Skrtel would have kept a clean sheet .

In summary though, three points against one of the most aggressive sides in the league in their own back yard is no mean achievement and some of our play
in parts stemming from the brilliant Glen Johnson was spectacular. We have played far better games this season and walked away with Nada ,so to play this
below par and still emerge the victors is something slightly alien to us reds fans  ,but I will take it with both hands and take it gleefully .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games