LIVERPOOL VS SPURS - Wed. Jan. 20 (Rescheduled)

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:09 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Boocity wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Did anyone notice Robbie Keane last night ???

In truth, the only time I remember his name being mentioned was when he came on, totally invisible.

:nod An thats why Spurs are looking to off load him an all,  :laugh: West Ham

N'gog had the much bigger impact and I believe he was on the pitch for a shorter amount of time. Probably has a decade more left in him than Keane as well, to go with the lack of a sense of entitlement.

:D
JoeTerp

Postby Owzat » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:30 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:More boring stats Owzat ? Will you ever learn ?

As I'm taking no notice of idiotic posts like that, perhaps it is clear you are too stupid to learn.

Let's see if this can sink in, if you aren't interested in the stats then move on to the next post that is of interest (to you)

Or put another way, I couldn't give a shit what you "think"
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:31 pm

stmichael wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Did anyone notice Robbie Keane last night ???

thought we sold him? :D

Robbie who?

Made the move from Liverpool's bench to spudz' bench. Obviously their's is vastly superiour as he seems happy enough sitting on it!  :D

NANNY RED wrote::nod An thats why Spurs are looking to off load him an all,  :laugh: West Ham

I had to laugh at rumours he would be going to Celtic, would make the case for him not being given a chance laughable if he goes from a side finishing second in 08/09 to an SPL side
Last edited by Owzat on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:41 pm

A continuation of the effort we saw against Stoke, basically, except we played a bit more football and so did Spurs.

Without getting carried away...Kyrgiakos has been very influential in the last couple of games. He's been like the gandalf of our defence  :D
LFC2007

Postby LFC2007 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Owzat wrote:Much needed win, didn't think spudz wouldn't win at Anfield given they ain't won in the league here since the early seasons of the Premiership (August 1993?) As much as some people like to dismiss stats as irrelevant, that one is significant.

What is the significance of that stat?
LFC2007

Postby kunilson » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:03 pm

brilliant result. great spirit, deserved win. fans did brilliant too, with the flags outside pre-match and all.

the greek can win headers, and for that reason alone should be kept in the team!
kuyt = the new garcia. hate him and love him and scores important goals.

i thought defoe fouled reina to be honest....anyways we deserved the win. keep it up!!
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Greavesie wrote:I'm feeling good about tonight, with the support going to be at full, we can get though anything

2:0

nervy start nick a goal, hang on and score another very late on

Good shout
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:3-1 to Spurs. Defoe, Krancjar and Modric are just unstoppable.
Aquilani and Maxi aren't settled yet and with Lucas fouling everyone every time they go near him, they'll probably hurt us from set pieces.

Not such a good shout

:laugh:
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheLad » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:27 pm

kazza wrote:
Greavesie wrote:I'm feeling good about tonight, with the support going to be at full, we can get though anything

Good shout

:D
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:30 pm

kazza wrote:

Good shout

i think greavsie is howard webb :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:33 pm

Good game,

was impressed with the Spartan, dominated and did well against Crouch. Aquilani had good game. Carragher was a lion and never gave up. Kuyt ran alot and worked hard as always. Lucas was decent, Mascherano was again fantastic, Degen was ok, I don't think he is that good, Riera was magnificant as he gave us alot of balance in midfield and his link up was great. Insua did better in previous games, he was very lucky he didnt come up against Lennon. Skrtel was decent. Reina is a f*cking legend.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:01 pm

stmichael wrote:
kazza wrote:

Good shout

i think greavsie is howard webb :D

Wel he isn't posting here tonight so he must have made a killing on that prediction - probably out celebrating tonight  :D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby beng » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:10 am

Evaluate players' performance in the game.
http://www.voteplayers.com/Matches....53.aspx
beng

Postby Judge » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:34 am

nice result since the manure victory - everything in between that, has been sh'ite

lets not forget that

1 good result in 7 or so is not good - i will enjoy the moment and hope it continues
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Judge wrote:nice result since the manure victory - everything in between that, has been sh'ite

lets not forget that

1 good result in 7 or so is not good - i will enjoy the moment and hope it continues

This game is different from other corner turning wins. We won it convincingly this time and it's more important in terms of our season than the 3 points we got. This also partly due to the fans effort in cheering them up, GJ!
shawnk

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games