The draw - Spurs v liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:47 am

laza wrote:
John Barnes' Granny wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:footballregularsquadnumber1 :  had to laugh at the crowd when u lot scored they went wild like they had won a trpohy or something.
:laugh:

Ha ha, rich coming from a Boro fan: they only have one trophy!

mate of mine who i use to play football with over here is a boro fan. He got a bloody tattoo for league cup trophy win on his arm. I said i couldnt do that as Liverpool fan as i dont have enough skin :)

Great result and good to see the kids getting their chance

roll on spurs

:cool: lol laza  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:14 am

the great one wrote:had to happen that aresnal would  draw manchester on to are draw should be a good test but i never seen the game so dnt know how good or ****** diao played but i wanna see welsh given a starting place.

Diao didn't play well, gave the ball away a lot in the second half and got subbed for Welsh

Emlyn's silence was well respected by all fans, the ground was deadly silent for 60 seconds, such a sad moment when they read out his CV just before  :down:
Last edited by Paul C on Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:20 am

While some of squad players have grabbed their chances to resurrect some sort of career under new boss, Diao sounds like he has  just booked his taxi
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:55 am

He wont need a taxi, as I will give him a lift to the airport. :laugh:
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:02 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:He wont need a taxi, as I will give him a lift to the airport. :laugh:

There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:09 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:He wont need a taxi, as I will give him a lift to the airport. :laugh:

LOL    :)
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby murphy0151 » Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:12 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:we give a sh.it more silverware in our cabinet the more to brag about under the new management :glare:
btw just been talkin to me mate hes a boro fan look what he said :laugh:
footballregularsquadnumber1 :  had to laugh at the crowd when u lot scored they went wild like they had won a trpohy or something.

They went wild when they won a fukn corner.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:42 pm

i am made up the further we get in the Carling cup as its the only chance we get to blood the youngsters, i dont think Rafa wants to risk them in the League, or the champs league (after seein Warnocks "out of depth" display against Olympiakos.)

this can only be good, getting thru to the next round. we'd never be findin out what talent we have/havent got.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:46 pm

I would have liked a home draw.

What I was hoping for was a home draw not against Chelsea, Man Utd or Arsenal.

But Tottenham away should be a good test(Tottenham will put there strongest side out), for the youngsters and fringe players, if they play.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ynwa » Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:43 pm

has the tickets been sorted out for the spurs game if so tell me what the set up is want to go to a away match
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:08 pm

ynwa wrote:has the tickets been sorted out for the spurs game if so tell me what the set up is want to go to a away match

Its simple really, the ticket office have really sorted the policy out:

Spurs V Liverpool (Carling cup) Tickets are available to all season ticket holders aged over 75 with green hair who attended sixteen away games last season, two home games, and one FA Cup Final whilst wearing a blue and yellow vest.

The remaining tickets will be sold in no particular order, to anyone who wants one with no consideration whatsoever to loyal fans who go the game week in week out.

Postal applications from people with a Lancashire postcode will be accepted at anytime, and these applications will take precedence.

The remaining ten tickets will be sold to fans between 8.45 am and 8.47 am on the 34th Julember, until all tickets are sold out.

For enquiries please call 0870 8787 1234, where you will be placed into a cuing system for the first hour, and then cut off once you are next in line.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pig Catcher » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:53 pm

Rafa has hinted he bring in some first team regulars, that seems a bit harsh.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Skillz » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:23 am

Tottenham away is a mediocre draw. Now that we havent got Milan or Djibril. It's a little more tricky.

I fancy us to lift the Carling Cup this season though  :;):

Join Smash 'Em Up pool league at www.smashemup.tk!
Skillz

Postby amus » Wed Nov 24, 2004 2:22 pm

well with all our decent players out, god knows how we will cope with arsenal ???
amus

Postby Pig Catcher » Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:45 pm

With all our injuries, I wonder how much Benitiez will be able to rotate for the game against Tottenham on Wednesday.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games