Liverpool vs singapore - 26th july 2009

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Just saw the goals on YouTube - Singapore looked pretty lame you'd have to say...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Igor Zidane » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:22 am

Well i want to see Nemeth ,Pancake and hamill starting the next few pre-season games . Let the young lads ahave a feckin good go rafa and batter your door down . We may not need to buy anymore players if these lads are given a go .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:47 am

NANNY RED wrote: :laugh: mICKS GONNA HAVE A FECKING HEART ATTACK AGGER ON THE LEFT :laugh:

:D No not this time. I like the idea of Agger on the left and have said so a few times (no idea how he played mind you). He's left footed and can play a bit, see no reason at all why he couldn't make it work. It makes infinitely more sense to me than putting Johnson over there.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:00 am

He actualy done ok there Mick,tbh the lad has an abundence of talent , i dont think ive ever seen him panic on the ball , only made a couple of overlaps , but played a peach of a ball from left to right, i still think though i prefer him were he belongs , bringing that ball out, i just hope he stays injury free to be honest because he will be like a new signing for us, I really really like him as a footie player
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:43 am

Well in TH, the fans over there give it everything they've got. Brilliant to see from afar.

Although this and the other friendlies have been 99% about fitness it was pleasing to finally see some good movement and skill, Kuyt obviously, but also Nemeth and Pacheco who both look like tidy players. Singapore did make Thailand look like Brazil though in all honesty :D
LFC2007

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:23 am

fivecups wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:Well just got back as well . The "Kop" stand for today was brilliant , we sang our hearts out , many made posters saying xabi please stay and i think he got the message loud and clear , i was really pleased to see rafa play torres for 25 odd minutes :D , all in all value for money . I've got a fecking headache , 10 girls behind me were screaming whenever agger or alonso touched the ball , did my fecking head it and i've lost my hearing . Kuyt was man of the match he played really really well , looks to resume from where he left off . 50 odd thousand packed the stadium and i have to say i really enjoyed myself , it was nice to see the big guns get a run out and i think xabi will stay now . Will post some pictures up later .

How long did Alonso play for? Did he play well?

He got a run out of 8 Minutes and everytime he got the ball the crowd cheered louder than  any goal scored . He played okay , two long passes , 1 was intercepted and 1 beautifully executed.
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:24 am

cpc4eva wrote:
Toffeehater wrote:Lol we did something we call the kallang roar , where we all stand up raise our hands , its a tradition here you could say , i had a blast

i hope they go again next year as im sure to be in the stands with you :) flights so cheap from australia to asia and rest of world at the moment.....

Alright looking forward to it but i doubt they'll come again for a couple of years , though if they go anywhere like malaysia , thailand , indonesia , aust i'd be sure to fly down as well
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:25 am

LFC2007 wrote:Well in TH, the fans over there give it everything they've got. Brilliant to see from afar.

Although this and the other friendlies have been 99% about fitness it was pleasing to finally see some good movement and skill, Kuyt obviously, but also Nemeth and Pacheco who both look like tidy players. Singapore did make Thailand look like Brazil though in all honesty :D

:D , cheers mate . I think the reason some of our flair players couldn't perform like yossi and babel , was because the pitch is much smaller than the uk sized one , 2 of our pitches equate to the one at anfield
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 am

account deleted by request

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:08 am

from TLW
account deleted by request

Postby GYBS » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:45 am

What a great ball from masher - i thought he couldnt pass :;):
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:28 pm

is that nemeth wearing number 11 shirt??
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:57 pm

Nemeth's wearing number 7
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:09 pm

The shirt numbers mean nothing until the start of the season - some players stick with their squad numbers and some just have any number .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redbeergoggles » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:48 pm

We have to get shot of Degen, he is absolutely abysmal if one thing has come to light in this pre-season its that we seriously need to rid ourselves of this completely inept player :(
redbeergoggles
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games