shouldnt that be fyck yff MH

that doesn't work :D

fyck can work.. but yff? eef? wtf? :D

do we have to debate the Y vowel and consonant again? :p
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Well as you guys are making the laws of grammar up as we go along , I thought we could just replace any vowel with a y

Takes my mind of the Blackpool game anyway

Tjames what a visionary and if ever returns, string the little bugger up
Last edited by laza on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:52 pm

Tykys my mynd yf thy Blyckpyyl gymy anywyy
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:06 pm

laza wrote:Well as you guys are making the laws of grammar up as we go along , I thought we could just replace any vowel with a y

Takes my mind of the Blackpool game anyway

Tjames what a visionary and if ever returns, string the little bugger up

TJAMES knew all along we couldn't beat them :(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brentd4 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:40 pm

why r we so sh!t, that squad of players has the ability to beat wolves, blackpool etc wat the :censored:5 happenin, this is shockin i am actually fed up with this team.
if we get beat by everton r season is actually completely and utterly over.
we r awful
brentd4

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:45 pm

Having watched the players in  our defence closely last night  ,I must say I am thoroughly depressed with the movement or lack of it ,Johnson is apparently a worse defender at LB than he is RB that in itself I thought could not be possible ,as for Skrtel (who I actually believed that after the mancs game had turned a corner ) he was left with a thankless task given Agger had  decided to choose the Blackpool game to have one of his very worst in a Liverpool shirt..... the lads decision making was woeful last night ... ....
Then we have the midfield for whom Lucas was the Reds star man .... as for Meireles I can honestly say Babels worst and most dispirited performances for Liverpool had infinitely more effort .... Kuyt was sluggish and wasteful and albeit from a few decent crosses done little
Poulsen started Ok but the game sadly is 90 minutes long he struggled after 35 mins ....Jovanovic seriously annoying watching him twist this way then another only to come to the inevitable conclusion of losing the ball ... his touch was heavy and he along with Meireles and Johnson was one of the biggest reasons we continually  surrendered our possession ....Torres looked hurt by last nights display and that's a start, he was actually trying things in front of goal he hasn't attempted all season  so the signs are good
Kenny Dalglish is no fool he Knows who is not up to the task and Last nights display will only confirm his suspicions ,he will sit down with the players and restore their belief ...... and if we're looking for any crumbs of comfort .....at least he will never blame the support 
Sorry that was a cheap shot ,but I have noticed a few on various threads  in the wake of last nights defeat ...... YNWA
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Wilson has to start beiogn played more, and we need the big greek. Too many so so players just costing us too many points.. and we're starting to see why no one would play Agger, feck knows whats wrong with him, but its something
Last edited by dawson99 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:59 pm

Ciggy wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:And now we can watch as Kenny has his repuation tarnished as he guides us from one embarressing defeat to another.

You are a disgrace seriously  :no

Don't highlight such posts - all it highligts is how outta touch these are.

Keenny continues to say the right things.. and he is right, that the power to improve is in our own hands, so they will be working on instilling the tactics etc and addressing the defensive problems.

We have to eliwev and have faith in hims and his team of staff.. and I fully trust he will improve us ..   :nod
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:39 pm

Ciggy wrote:The problem is if that Blackpool team played for us and our team played for Blackpool we would have got beat by them  :(
Getting to much money and consistantly producing sh!te performances, Blackpools players run through brick walls whereas ours are not @rsed.
We need to snap out of this once and for all if we dont we will go down.

its amazing how much we miss mascherano teams are just ploughing through our midfield and we are conceeding goals left right and centre, since Masch & Alonso even Momo left our midfield has been feckin woefull

:down:

And when you look at the table and see the sh!te clubs above us it makes you even more depressed.

Sort it fecking out you gang of overpaid sh!thouses !!!!

Finally you are talking sense
At last you see that it wasnt all Hodgsons fault and that the players actually either a) arent good enough or b) dont care enough or c) both
Well done you
Thommo's perm

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:52 am

I'd say that it was mostly Hodgson's fault.  He came in and tried to change a team that was built to play in a specific way.  You cannot do that without making major changes to the sq, just look at Rafa with Inter.  Some of our players are :censored:, but most of them were challenging for 4th place last season.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Judge » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:50 pm

:(
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby worcester_red » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:08 pm

ruskiy playmaker wrote:I'd say that it was mostly Hodgson's fault.  He came in and tried to change a team that was built to play in a specific way.  You cannot do that without making major changes to the sq, just look at Rafa with Inter.  Some of our players are :censored:, but most of them were challenging for 4th place last season.

So why are most of them still not showing any passion under Kenny then?
worcester_red

Postby Judge » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:07 pm

because other teams have weighed up our predictable play, and their heads down also, plus we still have Fu*king lucas in the team, so we wont win eff all :(

king kenny will reshuffle and bring quality to our play, but unfortunately the damage by rafa and hodgson will take a while to rid
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games