Liverpool v blackpool - Wwbbtj?

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Thommo's perm » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:03 pm

:(
Thommo's perm

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Ciggy wrote:The fans where doing the Daglish chant at the end and singing Rafa benitez thats the most polite way in saying Hodgson out.

I have been to many games in my 30 odd  years  as a match goer  ,and I have never witnessed such complete  distrust in the Kop than there is now ....Anfield stank of fear and hopelessness ...there is simply no glossing over this one Roy or Woy or Royston   or whatever you opt to call him is so out of his depth its bordering on lunacy to mention him and the term Competent in the same sentence ....
Last Season we tried to tell anyone that would listen that things would become decidedly worse if Benitez left the club ,but we were reliably informed in no uncertain terms that a new manager would give the team the injection they needed .... conveniently pushing to one side the problems that ran deep within the club  and passing off our concerns as simply paranoia
So how the :censored: can any person being of sound mind advocate gifting Hodgson more time are you not watching the same lifeless ,listless ,lethargic ,cowardly ,stagnant football that the manager seems to be content with .... and then listen to the man have the audacity to tell us he couldn't care a jot if we are :censored: 16th or 18th how can any Liverpool fan hearing or reading them statements not feel his stomach physically churning with complete disgust ..... never before has Dalglish's and Rafa's names been so audible and I pray its still resonating in Hodgsons head ...cruel maybe... but  whilst the players return to their pampered lavish lifestyles maybe Hodgson will take stock of the boos and taunts and realise he's doing more harm than good sticking around.....
Absolute disgrace what I witnessed Today Girl ...my Lad had :censored: tears in his eyes such was his desperation
he like so many others believed this game would turn our season around ....its not a pretty sight watching that sickening  look of realization break across a Kids face ....
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brentd4 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:09 pm

:censored:!!!!, :censored:!!!!, :censored:!!!, complete joke and i actually hav lost interest in liverpool, mid table no european football next season, we need new owmers, 5 quality signings and torres to get his feckin finger out, there awful.
brentd4

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:59 pm

brentd4 wrote:i actually hav lost interest in liverpool

True supporter. sigh
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:15 pm

brentd4 wrote: :censored:!!!!, :censored:!!!!, :censored:!!!, complete joke and i actually hav lost interest in liverpool, mid table no european football next season, we need new owmers, 5 quality signings and torres to get his feckin finger out, there awful.

Man City are doing well.. go support them then.. they have rich owners.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:19 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
Ciggy wrote:The fans where doing the Daglish chant at the end and singing Rafa benitez thats the most polite way in saying Hodgson out.

I have been to many games in my 30 odd  years  as a match goer  ,and I have never witnessed such complete  distrust in the Kop than there is now ....Anfield stank of fear and hopelessness ...there is simply no glossing over this one Roy or Woy or Royston   or whatever you opt to call him is so out of his depth its bordering on lunacy to mention him and the term Competent in the same sentence ....
Last Season we tried to tell anyone that would listen that things would become decidedly worse if Benitez left the club ,but we were reliably informed in no uncertain terms that a new manager would give the team the injection they needed .... conveniently pushing to one side the problems that ran deep within the club  and passing off our concerns as simply paranoia
So how the :censored: can any person being of sound mind advocate gifting Hodgson more time are you not watching the same lifeless ,listless ,lethargic ,cowardly ,stagnant football that the manager seems to be content with .... and then listen to the man have the audacity to tell us he couldn't care a jot if we are :censored: 16th or 18th how can any Liverpool fan hearing or reading them statements not feel his stomach physically churning with complete disgust ..... never before has Dalglish's and Rafa's names been so audible and I pray its still resonating in Hodgsons head ...cruel maybe... but  whilst the players return to their pampered lavish lifestyles maybe Hodgson will take stock of the boos and taunts and realise he's doing more harm than good sticking around.....
Absolute disgrace what I witnessed Today Girl ...my Lad had :censored: tears in his eyes such was his desperation
he like so many others believed this game would turn our season around ....its not a pretty sight watching that sickening  look of realization break across a Kids face ....

I feel your pain love I really do, I cannot believe what that I am witnessing our clubs demise, my mum is hysterical and dont get me started on that fuckin b@stard boardroom.

They all need to leave our club asap HICKS, GILLETT, BROUGHTON, PURSLOW & ROY CLUB KILLING SHOWER OF B@STARDS  :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Not Good Enough.

Besides that, congratulations to Blackpool for a memorable win.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:34 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:Let's face facts here : have Sunderland, or Blackpool, or Northampton EVER had the kind of money that LFC has had to shell out on players ? Huh ? That'd be a fat No, wouldn't it ?
So all this finger-pointing at the owners is cack in my opinion. We have a shyte manager, players who don't give a shyte as well, so blaming the onwers for everything wrong with this once great club is a farce. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Not one post to the contrary. I think I speak the truth !
:nod
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:30 pm

FOL
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:37 pm

^ ?
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby Kopite-Jud » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:06 am

Igor Zidane wrote:
dawson99 wrote:its funny, when we lost last season we blamed the players.. this season we blame the manager, what fickle fans we truly are :D

It's not about last season daws though is it . We should not be in the relegation zone . The manager is not good enough ,but that is not his fault . He was never ever going to be good enough . The blame for the :censored: we are in should be layed squarely at the feet of the people who appointed roy and the people who have taken a team and club and destroyed it . Some who wanted rafa sacked last season were wrong , just like some who want roy sacked this season are wrong . We are in deep deep :censored: with an average manager in charge , what did anayone really expect when roy was appointed .People should channel there anger at the owners and not be distracted by managerial arguements any more ,it's a side issue ffs and always was and that's why the club is in the sh!te it's in now . People were to busy worrying about rafa's rant and now Roy's sh!te football and let the owners get away with what they have . I've said it for over three years ,YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW. Well now we are reaping the benefits of fans apathy . Don't shout roy out , whilst letting the owners off the hook .Lets unite and get rid once and for all and worry about wether roy is good enough after .

The owners don't pick the poor tactics, or motivate the players.
The players don't have a clue, the defence is not organised, and as for attacking.... we may as well not have an attack.  :lookaround
Kopite-Jud

Postby Dalglish » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:15 am

When the iconic "Will We Beat Blackpool" thread was created Blackpool were in the lower Leagues and we were European Champions, what a difference 5 years can make.

The first half performance against The Seasiders was about as bad as it gets and there can be no excuses. Whoever takes the plaudits when we win ( Players, manager, coaches etc..) must take responsibity when we lose.

Some players are culpable.......only Gerrard and Reina were exempt yesterday.

Some players fell way below the standards. Johnson was off the scale of unacceptable and must be dropped.

I said after the Man City game it is going to get worse but even I didn't believe we could sink this low.

The problems are many and so are the solutions but I'd start by dropping Johnson and get Paccheo into the team.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:21 am

Only good thing about today was Jay Macs speech in the entrance to the main stand car park, the protest  march and the staybehind. and me havin a  bit of a laugh with the Norweirgan wool on the way home handing leaflets out on the train. rest of the day as i said FOL
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby liverpoolusfan » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:23 am

I was wrong. This team isn't better than their record. I really thought all this talent on the team was being wasted by Roy and his conservative tactics but after watching this game I was sadly mistaken.

I lost count on how many goal opportunities they missed. We can blame Roy all we want for his crappy tactics but this team was in full attack mode and still couldn't score except for the one goal.

Add to that a suspect back four that got too easily craved up in this game by average Blackpool players and I have a bad feeling this is going to be a loooooooonnng season of dissappointment after dissappointment.

I feel for all those LFC fans at Anfield because it was painful to watch from my home at all the missed chances and I can only imagine the frustration at being there and being totally stunned.
liverpoolusfan

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:09 am

bavlondon wrote:I can't believe what I am seeing. And people said it couldn't possibly be worse under Roy?

gET used to it Bav because thisis it from now on mate, we have sunk to new levels this season. im disgusted at the mo. cant even sleep thinking about it
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games