LIVERPOOL VS BLACKPOOL - Round 2

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Zidane » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:41 pm

The problem was the owners not Rafa or Roy, we still haven't invested any money into the squad in about 2 years.  We've simply sold and replaced people over and over, never increasing the quality of the squad whatsoever.
Zidane

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Greavesie wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:
Greavesie wrote:couple of years? two years ago we were challenging for the title, you seem to have forgotten that one pretty quickly ???

the squad needs a midfield more than anything, the link up between midfield and strikers is non existent

lad, if i had a pound for every time i heard the " two years ago we were challenging for the title"

This isn't the same team...Mach, Alonso, Hyypia are all gone. That's 3 KEY players right there, gone.

This team will take us down.

you do realise you said this squad hasn't been good enough for 'a couple of years' right?  ???

that's right, the SQUAD. We had a good first 11, but the SQUAD was not good enough. Now we've lost some of our key first 11 the SQUAD has stepped into their shoes. hence we're sh!te.

Feck me, i bet Roy will have a laugh when he sees this after all those fans were chanting Dalgish from day one.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sgs » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:41 pm

why we do not make a change is beyond me!
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:It'll take more than two games to undo the damage that oul kunt done.

You cannot possibly just blame roy for the tripe we call a squad.

Look, our midfield has been bollox all night and all season. Who signed Poulsen and Merieles? I think it's obvious that those two are wooden ones by now. Merieles can't pass the f*cking ball, and Poulsen can't...well, what's he done? F*ckin sh*te! All their training methods for 6 months need to be undone. That'll take time and games.

And before some muppets comes in and starts gurning, yes, we need a few more players.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jimmy brighton » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Greavesie wrote:couple of years? two years ago we were challenging for the title, you seem to have forgotten that one pretty quickly ???

the squad needs a midfield more than anything, the link up between midfield and strikers is non existent

lad, if i had a pound for every time i heard the " two years ago we were challenging for the title"

This isn't the same team...Mach, Alonso, Hyypia are all gone. That's 3 KEY players right there, gone.

Want me to pass you the knife? Dear oh dear. You honestly think it's that bad? It looks to me as if Kenny is putting out a couple of Hodgsons aquisitions to maybe get the owners to notice he needs to buy 3 players in the January window
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby RedSi35 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Redman in wales wrote:2-1 down to blackpool, 10 mins to go, kennys got two more changes he can make. if this was roy everyone would be slating him for not changing it more

people have beeing calling for subs since half time. where are they?

The dross on the bench is not up to it. ?
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mkingdom » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Time wasting tw@ts
mkingdom

Postby Zidane » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Lucas has been the only midfielder that has done anything that is anything close to what a midfielder should do.  Raul has given possession away numerous times and Poulson, credit to him hasn't been that bad but he simply isn't good enough.
Zidane

Postby OneHotRed » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:43 pm

jimmy brighton wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

Want me to pass you the knife? Dear oh dear. You honestly think it's that bad? It looks to me as if Kenny is putting out a couple of Hodgsons aquisitions to maybe get the owners to notice he needs to buy 3 players in the January window

So kenny is throwing the game to prove we need new players?
OneHotRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby whichisfair » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:43 pm

Poulsen off? I just tuned in half an hour ago and hadn't realised he was even in the game.

Says it all, really.
whichisfair

Postby Greavesie » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:45 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

you do realise you said this squad hasn't been good enough for 'a couple of years' right?  ???

that's right, the SQUAD. We had a good first 11, but the SQUAD was not good enough. Now we've lost some of our key first 11 the SQUAD has stepped into their shoes. hence we're sh!te.

Feck me, i bet Roy will have a laugh when he sees this after all those fans were chanting Dalgish from day one.

well if Roy's laughing at LFCs current situation I'd say it fully vindicates anybody who wanted him out
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby jimmy brighton » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:46 pm

OneHotRed wrote:
jimmy brighton wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

So kenny is throwing the game to prove we need new players?

Obviously not. If persistence is the key then we would have won this game. It's quite apparent we need a few new players. Obviousy if Poulsen and Jova had of worked then we wouldn't would we?
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:46 pm

i thinkthis is the wake up call some of you members needed....yes the onnessaying we have a geat team and its only the manager to blame.

as i said before time and time aghain, we need a new team.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby boodiddy1 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:46 pm

same old :censored:. Forget managers or messiahs. the midfield nd two centre backs are awful. johnson is exactly what big ron called desailly.

:censored: woeful
boodiddy1

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:47 pm

Poulsen and Merieles need f*cked off. That midfield needs rebuilt with better quality, and we need another striker. At least 4 players are needed.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games