LIVERPOOL VS BLACKBURN ROVERS - Monday 26th December 15.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:54 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
red till i die!! wrote:
andy_g wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:
andy_g wrote:good team. like it. now just find me a non-sopcast decent stream.

try this while i search for others.

you are a gentleman

+1.

the lady on our stream is hot isn't she?  :hearts :D

:buttrock .
the only + from watching this :D
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby mistyred » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:55 pm

I think for a combined fee of Carrol+Downing+Henderson+Adams, we could have bought the next generation of the
Brazillian national football team that will win the world cup 3 times over ???

I would rather have Aquallani in midfield more than anything we have out there, and would rather have Dani Pacheco more than the 35 million pound striker we have on the field at this moment in time.

Now don't get me wrong Caroll might score today but it might be another 20 games before he scores again  :D
Last edited by mistyred on Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:57 pm

mistyred wrote:I think for a combined fee of Carrol+Downing+Henderson+Adams, we could have bought the next generation of the
Brazillian national football team that will win the world cup 3 times over ???

Carroll isn't playing badly, but the midfield is probably the worst i have seen in a long, long time.

However, it's only 1-0 and we have Gerrard on the bench.  Sp, despite the doom and gloom, i'm going for 3-1  :nod

*reaches for a strong drink*
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cpc4eva » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:59 pm

blaming refs id never do such a thing they dont win you games but decisions can surely lose games for you.... we are playing bad we are - however its undeniable there is an agenda against us not this game but the whole season ....
cpc4eva

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:00 pm

A comforting thought is we haven't won a game this season where we've been losing at half time. Fun half
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:00 pm

Well now that is embarrassing....The whole team is playing in what can only be described as a teenager self pleasuring himself to midnight commercials on a german channel ,i mean really no self of purpose whatsoever ,Players passing the ball to no effect and to no avail ,no real crosses ,corners are terrible ,just passing time.

Players as Henderson should really think hard if that is what they want to do in the future because really his performance is insulting. Johnson in his stupid mode and the rest just wasting time. Suarez again tricksy and flashy and with no thought.

I just can't get Kenny for not playing Bellamy ,this is a terrible decision and not for the first time. Team needs someone with balls that knows what to do with the ball. Second half Gerrard and Bellamy to try save the game.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Thinkpad » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:03 pm

Liverpool really need to buy some good players that can hit their form immediately.
We have bought mediocre players so I don't expect them to excel beyond what they can do.
But many of them are unfortunately performing way below what they have been achieving at their former club.
The biggest disappointment for me:
1) Henderson
2) Andy Carroll
3) Charlie Adam
4) Stephen Downing

In term of strategy, I think we got it all wrong.
There is no real flow to the game. Blackburn's defense is terrible but we could not take advantage.
Now Blackburn will park a truck in front of goal.
Thinkpad

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:05 pm

we're probably the most boring team in the top 7. take Suarez out of the picture and i struggle to think of where we will be. if we can't even beat the team at the bottom of the table, things need to be seriously scrutinized, and that includes Kenny's very poor transfers in the shape of Carroll, Henderson and Downing. it's so ironic that our best signings are the cheaper ones (Enrique and Bellamy).

i honestly doubt that buying British is the way to success. they players in England are just not technically superior, skillful or creative in comparison to their European counterparts. apart from Blackburn, which team won the league with a truly English core?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby cpc4eva » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:06 pm

only me wrote:Well now that is embarrassing....The whole team is playing in what can only be described as a teenager self pleasuring himself to midnight commercials on a german channel ,i mean really no self of purpose whatsoever ,Players passing the ball to no effect and to no avail ,no real crosses ,corners are terrible ,just passing time.

Players as Henderson should really think hard if that is what they want to do in the future because really his performance is insulting. Johnson in his stupid mode and the rest just wasting time. Suarez again tricksy and flashy and with no thought.

I just can't get Kenny for not playing Bellamy ,this is a terrible decision and not for the first time. Team needs someone with balls that knows what to do with the ball. Second half Gerrard and Bellamy to try save the game.

seriously if we are so pathetic as members are describing why the hell do we fork out these millions of dollars to buy these down syndrome players ????

save our money and put guys from the reserves and juinors into the team like sterling as one example get these young guys into the 1st team they couldn't do any worse......

makes us look stupid as a club signing players like carroll and co for the fee of 35mil or 10 mil and they as many people have stated cant string passes together or dont have the quality finish required in front of goal.
cpc4eva

Postby Octsky » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:07 pm

i think we still win this..BB is the worst team in the league,
nvr kept a clean sheet before.
hv some faith n keep  pushing
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby jimmy brighton » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:08 pm

How much ineptitude have we gotta watch? :angry:
joey ate the frogs legs
made the swiss roll
now he's munching gladback
jimmy brighton
LFC Super Member

Postby Thinkpad » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:09 pm

There is still a big gap between midfield and attackers. An example would be Henderson trying to rush forward to make a kick outside the penalty area. Why is he so far back? Also why do we have so few players in the pen area during an attack (not deadball)? Someone must always be stationed just behind the penalty spot.
Thinkpad

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:10 pm

really hope Kenny doesn't wait until the 80th min to make any changes...i'd replace Henderson with Gerrard NOW
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kukilon » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Thank :censored: for the argentinian.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:10 pm

ah MAxi...the player i love to hate comes up with another goal  :D
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games