LIVERPOOL VS ASTON VILLA 7 April 2012, KO: 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby mart » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:01 pm

RichardLFC1 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 pm wrote:
mart » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 pm wrote:
RichardLFC1 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:40 pm wrote:
This is completely unlucky anyone who disagrees is insane we demolished them like we did stoke Norwich Sunderland Blackburn and still draw.

The stats just show we had the ball a lot but didnt really create much against one of the worst teams in the league.

You must be a complete buffoon we created a total of 22 shots 5 on target and 2 hitting the woodwork. We also had 11 corners

Yes we had 11 corners we wasted, and only a few of those 22 shots were even remotely threatening. 22 shots does not mean 22 chances.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Johnny Boy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:21 pm

I was at the game, last 20 minutes we dominated and if we had scored earlier I am sure we would have won.
However, first half was terrible, bearing in mind we were playing a team low on confidence, and with many injuries. I didn't recognise any of
their subs.
Can't believe considering how much we spent last summer we still need several players of genuine quality.

Can't believe also that I am saying this but I honestly think Everton are favourites next week, in a way it would really annoy me if we played
well as that would just prove further we are just a cup team, given the recent sub standard performances.
I mean Swansea will be above us soon!
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:50 am

Johnny Boy » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:21 pm wrote:I was at the game, last 20 minutes we dominated and if we had scored earlier I am sure we would have won.
However, first half was terrible, bearing in mind we were playing a team low on confidence, and with many injuries. I didn't recognise any of
their subs.
Can't believe considering how much we spent last summer we still need several players of genuine quality.

Can't believe also that I am saying this but I honestly think Everton are favourites next week, in a way it would really annoy me if we played
well as that would just prove further we are just a cup team, given the recent sub standard performances.
I mean Swansea will be above us soon!

Swansea are a better TEAM then we are so Yes they deserve being above us. They have a system ,they play positive football ,they give their best and at times play some excellent football. We are a poor midfield unit ,with no system and no belief. Relegation form.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Yes we were more deserving of 3 points than Villa but the truth is that we huffed and puffed without displaying many moments of quality. Villa are a really poor side that are missing the centre piece of their attacking play (Darren Bent).

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games