LIVERPOOL V WBA Monday 11th Feb KO 8.00 pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Boocity » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:02 pm

LFC1990 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:58 pm wrote:Lucas played well but that's about it. Shelvey was disgraceful.

Top 4 has died just hope to finish above Everton

A lot of players played sh1t but that was probably cos they were baffled by the shape of the team
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Simari » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Yet again, can't beat a team in the top half.

Just a bit angry today, was really hoping for a bit more consistency in the 2nd half, but that formation baffled me. Shelvey was a total waste of space today and prevented Hendo from moving further up.

Johnson had 2 absolutely ridiculous touches mis-controlling a simple pass on the sidelines, late in the game.

Some of this stuff is back to basics, and it is a bit late in the season to be making these types of mistakes.
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:05 pm

I'm going to bed, can't believe I stayed up until after 2.00am for that
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:09 pm

I don't think Rodgers got it wrong from the start. I said at the beginning that it would be better if we started with Borini instead of Shelvey but look what happened when Borini actually played. Everyone wished he didn't. Brendan's mistake was bringing in both Sterling and Borini and taking of Hendo. Could have been the decision that lost our game, but I think player's performance and missed chances (and MOTM performance by Foster) was more crucial for our defeat.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Peed off with it I am. We are too f@ucking soft and loyal with them putting up with shyte half the time. Patience and loyalty should be repaid but these boys do us over every time and sick to fecking death of it now tbh. Feel like ramming it as clearly half of them and the owners couldn't give two shytes what happens.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Simari » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Agree with you, not sure why he pulled Hendo. Odd thing is, if there's one player I want on the pitch these days - it's him.

Just needed to swap Shelvey out.

Sterling seems to have completely lost the plot, he's made no impact whatsoever since he signed his contract.
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:12 pm

BTW While I look for ALL the players too grow a pair and play with a sense of urgency ,focus and desire their are two which are the team leaders and they showed fcking Zero tonight. Gerrard the symbol of our defeat with his missed penalty and even more lack of leadership and form and Suarez which was again entangled with himself and his thoughts totally useless and un-inspiring.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Simari » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:13 pm

I don't think a single player was exempt from criticism tonight. Every single one of them as a team were utter *****.
Simari
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:19 pm

We need a goalie that makes saves and all.Any reasonable shot is in unlike Foster tonight who SAVED shots and enabled victory. Reina disables our chances these days.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby killerp » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Turned off that game in disgust having only watched last 20 minutes. What is this fooking team?? they wear Liverpool shirts but I don't recognise them at all...

Totally predictable team, impotent, shaky in defence, can only muster for big games, no fight back. We have almost no relevance in the top 8.

If there is anymore talk of top 4 you should have your f*cking head checked. This squad does not belong up there!
killerp

Postby Mikz » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:28 pm

I thought at least by this stage wed be knocking the ball about like Swansea were last season ...the passing is absolutely woeful , like 11 strangers they havent a clue, a lot of people paid good money to watch that  - Borini  is not good enough to be anywhere near the first team
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:38 pm

we`ve been doing this for 20 years, when ever there`s a league game with a lot riding on it you can set your watch by us f##king up.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Mikz » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:28 pm wrote: , like 11 strangers they havent a clue,

it isnt the first time this season we have looked like that, its like they are told to just go out and have a go and figure it out on the way. they were getting in each others way and everything and at this stage of the season there is no excuse for that.
tactically we are sh!te.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:48 pm

red till i die!! » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:41 pm wrote:
Mikz » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:28 pm wrote: , like 11 strangers they havent a clue,

it isnt the first time this season we have looked like that, its like they are told to just go out and have a go and figure it out on the way. they were getting in each others way and everything and at this stage of the season there is no excuse for that.
tactically we are sh!te.

taking hendo off was a mistake imo, we lost a lot of energy in the middle when he went off and downing was having one of his best games in a red shirt so i dont know why he took him off either.
after the substitutions we lost our shape badly.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Homebooby » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:15 am

I must have watched a different game than all of you lot to be honest. We bossed the whole of the first half and it was amazing that we didn't walk in at half time with a bagful, up until the penalty miss we were all over them as well. No surprise that we didn't score a goal given that we didn't have a striker on the field, it was predicted before the game started that we'd struggle and it we did. For everyone who complained Downing always cuts in on his left, I watched him take on people to the byline and shoot balls in with his right foot and in general the commitment of the players, the ball control and some of the passing was fantastic. The load of you are flipping bi-polar when it comes to reviews...it's all a pile of Sh*t, or absolute genius and perhaps that makes good copy on here, or you feel a little better from the defeat but the fact of the matter is that this was no worse than many of games this season to be filed under 'How the feck did we manage to lose that?'.....we had em last year under Kenny and I am sure that we'll continue to have them going forward. It's plain to see that we miss class in many areas still but harping on about every week as if you've just had some sort of epiphany get's really old. Look at the way we chased, harried, passed for the most part of the game and you'll find them dedicated to the shirt, which is what most on here have been asking for.. Get behind the team and get them over this dodgy patch and let's see that run happen. Sturridge back next game, winning formation should be back.....get behind the team, let's see the run happen and let's see where we end up
Homebooby

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games