Everton V Liverpool  Sunday 13.30pm Kick Off.

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:48 pm

the goodison derby is the biggest game of their season.
our players are going to have to work their @rses off because make no mistake everton are going to be right up for this.
without a carroll or even a soto in our side i just hope we dont get bullied out of it and over run, as a team we are a bit lightweight and glancing through our line up i`m not sure we are particularly suited to derby type encounters.
the likes of sterling and suso arent physically the strongest and even joe allen and sahin, as classy as they are, they are not exactly graeme souness and jimmy case.
the tackles are going to be flying in and i just hope our players dont go AWOL when it starts getting competative . the likes of sterling, suso, sahin and wisdom wont have ever played in such a physical and frantic game before and it`s going to be a big test for those lads.
suarez is going to get some stick from the crowd over there too, they havent forgotten rodwell getting sent off last year.
wisdom has got a big job on his hands dealing with baines, wisdom has got to try and stop the crosses at source because if balls start raining into our area skrtel and agger are going to struggle to cope with fellaini and jelavic in the air.
if this side can win at goodison on sunday they can go anywhere and win, they wont play in a more hostile environment in this country.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Stoke were more physical that the BS and the players handle themselves well then. I think this derby means more to us than them currently due to the current positions of the respective clubs. They are currently the top team in Liverpool.
Benny The Noon

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Benny The Noon » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:52 pm wrote:Stoke were more physical that the BS and the players handle themselves well then. I think this derby means more to us than them currently due to the current positions of the respective clubs. They are currently the top team in Liverpool.

stoke didnt carry a threat though, they were basically there to defend and leave with a point which they did.
everton will not only get stuck into us they will attack as well.
anyway i thought our players struggled to cope with stokes physical approach, they definately put us off our game. stoke was one of the poorer performances of our season. it was a cr@p game.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:14 pm

The biggest problem isn't the physical side - I think you are getting too concerned about something that isn't the main threat. The main threat is the quality if their players - at the moment they are a very good team - they do carry a physical threat but they have some great quality and goals in them. They will go into the game as favourites.
Benny The Noon

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Benny The Noon » Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:14 pm wrote:The biggest problem isn't the physical side - I think you are getting too concerned about something that isn't the main threat. The main threat is the quality if their players - at the moment they are a very good team - they do carry a physical threat but they have some great quality and goals in them. They will go into the game as favourites.

they bullied united out of the game at goodison when they sensed the side ferguson had put out was a bit lightweight and you can bet your bottom dollar that moyes is going to look at the size of our team (suarez, allen, sterling, suso, sahin) and say to his players lets do the same again.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:31 pm

They beat them with quality in terms of Fellaini having a stormer. Suarez etc will be fine - they can't be physical against them if they can't get on the ball or catch the players.
Benny The Noon

Postby damjan193 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:07 pm

The time changes one hour back, I think. You guys should keep that in mind (if I'm correct).
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:06 am

damjan193 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:07 pm wrote:The time changes one hour back, I think. You guys should keep that in mind (if I'm correct).

yeah the clocks go back tonight, which means it starts getting dark earlier and you know winter is on the way.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ethanr » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:39 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:06 pm wrote:
damjan193 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:07 pm wrote:The time changes one hour back, I think. You guys should keep that in mind (if I'm correct).

yeah the clocks go back tonight, which means it starts getting dark earlier and you know winter is on the way.

UK moves back tonight, USA moves back next Sunday.  Every other country can go check for yourself at this link if you'd like

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2012.html
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:20 am

f.uck you clocks!
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby The Raven » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:28 am

This game is made for your hero and mine.

DOWNING!

Left back of the year. Maybe if he scores again Brod can have sign song for him at full time.
The Raven

Postby LFC1990 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:26 am

Really can not wait for this one. Despite them being higher in the table we can beat them theres not one of their team except maybe baines that would get in our Starting 11.

A win can put us only 3 points behind 4th place come on you RED MEN!!!!

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:35 am

The Raven » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:28 am wrote:This game is made for your hero and mine.

DOWNING!

Left back of the year. Maybe if he scores again Brod can have sign song for him at full time.
i doubt he'll even get on the pitch
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:05 pm

Right now the soppy stuff over, lets smash them  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:31 pm

The Raven » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:28 am wrote:This game is made for your hero and mine.

DOWNING!

is there any chance he could be left back to villa like :eyebrow .
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games