Liverpool V Chelsea 12:45 8/11/14

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby RedAnt » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:40 pm

Just ain't good enough. We took a big stride backwards.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Santa » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:40 pm

15 points behind Chelsea...nice. If West Ham win their game in hand, we would be 6 points behind, what's more to say?
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:44 pm

A useless bunch is what we are. A useless bunch.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Relegation level form at the moment. Im really worried for BR he looks as he is suffering from ptsd or whatever it's called...No other explanation for his behaviour.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:49 pm

The_Rock » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:55 pm wrote:Gerrard and his awesome defending....

seriously ?
there is 6 of our players standing there watching with their mouths open, there is 4 chelsea players standing there unmarked  :angry:
absolutely comical from the lot of them  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Taxi for Rodgers. I 've had enough of this. He got lucky last season via Suarez and REMEMBER who signed him. I try to keep the faith but you cannot defend the indefensible. I think Rodgers problem is trading in his wife for a younger model and buying Gerrard,s old house. He thinks he has arrived well Mr Rodgers you are at LFC not Swansea........bye bye  whatever you do in the future I don't think I will ever back you again
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby maguskwt » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:55 pm

Dundreamin is back » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:23 pm wrote:MAGUSKWT why don't you have a go lad? I maybe ill but I would fooking knock you out G.OBSHITE

Sorry... I've got no idea you are ill... I'm just reacting to your comment about the cat, cause I'm a cat lover...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:55 pm

cardiff-red » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:31 pm wrote:clear penalty denied, f**kin livid, sick and tired of these c*** refs who cant do there jobs

Once again referee is man of match in one of our games

we can't keep blaming referee's everytime things don't go our way. in that situation and the other one cahill committed he hasn't got his hands flailing about and they are tucked tightly against the body. he then launches himself at the ball so technically once he keeps them in its ball to hand.
i wouldn't be surprised if it's straight out of the maureen knows how to be cheap handbook.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:57 pm

I hear what your saying Red regarding his arms, just have a suspicion if that was Skirtel or Lovrens ball to arm at the other end it would have been a different decsion
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:59 pm

I f.ucking hate that team!  :veryangry
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Just poor all round. Lacking in desire, motivation, winning mentality, I could go on, but won't. Anyway, think BR has 2 or 3 games to turn it around. The thing is though, he's waiting for Sturridge to get back for the goals to be scored. How rubbish is that, relying on an injured player to get back, well what about those already playing, to get some goals. Shows that management has been extremely poor this season. 

Also, he said he'd give the youngsters a chance, instead, he's shipping them out left, right and centre.

Have a feeling that we may go back in for Frank De Boer. Wonder whether the owners might speak to Klopp or Bielsa? They won't leave mid season, but maybe next summer.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby kazza » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:05 pm

Kash_Mountain » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:03 pm wrote:Just poor all round. Lacking in desire, motivation, winning mentality, I could go on, but won't. Anyway, think BR has 2 or 3 games to turn it around. The thing is though, he's waiting for Sturridge to get back for the goals to be scored. How rubbish is that, relying on an injured player to get back, well what about those already playing, to get some goals. Shows that management has been extremely poor this season. 

Also, he said he'd give the youngsters a chance, instead, he's shipping them out left, right and centre.

Have a feeling that we may go back in for Frank De Boer. Wonder whether the owners might speak to Klopp or Bielsa? They won't leave mid season, but maybe next summer.

Klopp if he brings Reus with him
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:08 pm

Thought we did well for the first half hour but again let in a soft goal to get them back into it. We are looking weak as an attacking unit and with no sign of our defensive problems going away, that is a recipe for disaster. Teams no longer fear us and without Suarez we just look relatively easy to deal with. Can't wait for Sturridge to return but I think it really is a sad state of affairs where we have come to rely on one player so much and without him literally fall to pieces. Dawning on me that last season we were really built on a house of cards and now Suarez has left and Sturridge is out injured, there's nothing too great underneath. Anyway, now have a real winnable run of games coinciding with the return of Sturridge so we really need to make the most of it and go on a winning run. We are a mess and at the moment I don't have any confidence Rodgers has the answers to our problems. Sigh
Doeboy

Postby Kenny Kan » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Another abysmal performance.  :no
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:58 pm

The team lack pace in their play now, while we are not exactly short of players with pace to burn. It's got everything to do with the system that was set up to play controlling, possession football with no idea what's the end product. We have totally performed a 180 degree U-turn from last season and now the entire team is so nervous and lack any coherence all over the field. Defensively, we are a fucking joke. The pic a few post before shows everything we need to know...all bar one players are in the 18 yard box (in fact camped within 12 yards from goal) and (the only) 4 Chelsea players are in the 6 yard box and left totally unmarked. It's as if we gave them a pocket of space to attack us. In contrast Chelsea's defenders takes no prisoner and stick to their man. Their clearance was decisive and they don't give the forward players any space to manoeuvre. Our play is fucking unreal...look at where Skrtel and Lovren (being 6 yards away from the nearest Chelsea player) is relative to the attacking threat and you'll get the picture. Whoever is our defensive coach need to be whipped and thrown into a hole. School boy stuff on display here...

Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games