Burnley V Liverpool. Sat-31st @ 17.30.

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby kazza » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:01 pm

Sad for the forum
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:10 pm

The forum went downhill the minute Rafa left and Woy arrived - it was hell on here with the level of arguments and over that period until Rodgers arrived people left in droves to other forums with others being kicked out - most of those posters are on another forum right now posting away.

It’s been this way on here for a couple of years now with a small handful posting.
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:54 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:10 pm wrote:The forum went downhill the minute Rafa left and Woy arrived - it was hell on here with the level of arguments and over that period until Rodgers arrived people left in droves to other forums with others being kicked out - most of those posters are on another forum right now arguing away.

I've fixed that for you  :D

But yes, you're right, the Woy of the Wovers years were a dark day and it caused no end of arguments on here. I think a lot of it was caused by some (spoilt) fans struggling to cope with a downward turn in our clubs fortunes. So they turned on each other.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:19 am

At the same time facebook, twiiter, instagram outdated forums overnight.

I thought as we got into the CL semis that people would start drifting back but pretty disappointed that we didn't pick up a single poster or new member. WTF!

I agree though, the years of wasted money, burnt dreams and desperation under Woy and BRod was the final straw for many. LFC are extremely lucky to have such a loyal fanbase considering what they've put us through but it could be compared to 2005 however that this forum is one of the victims of the down turn that might not survive.  Y'know, Nan walked away, Bav, Ciggy, Dundalk, Wooleyback, Paul C, The Good Yank, more recently Cardiff Red.... all good lads and lasses.  Folks in those days weren't afraid to post and defend their corner, seems today the forums full or lurkers and no one has the balls to post. Fkg snowflakes and millenials etc...
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:51 am

7_Kewell » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:34 pm wrote:Woof, what happened to the other mods, like Bad Bob?

Not sure what happened with Bad Bob, his last post was Dec 2012, he continued to log in throughout the following year then suddenly just disappeared in Nov 2013, was surprised he didn't say anything about leaving to other mods or members,  always had a feeling that something may have happened in his personal life that suddenly changed his priorities.

St Micheal disappeared in Jan 2017. Think he just got tired of it all.

Supersub continues to login several times a week as do I.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games