Burnley V Liverpool. Sat-31st @ 17.30.

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:45 pm

Great way to roll into the international break. Nice to get a clean sheet too.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:47 pm

Bobby is inbetween Salah and Mane in the tunnel after the match and pulls a face basically saying *a volcano is about to erupt
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:06 am

To be fair, it was easier for Mo to pass the ball on a couple of occasions than try to beat three defenders himself. A bit more cop on needed...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby kazza » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:33 am

devaney » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:38 pm wrote:The forum is a bit sleepy. So many members have disappeared.

A bit worrying actually, we have been better than we’ve been in years yet the forum is this quite. Either most left or people just like to complain when things are bad.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tommy Smith » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:38 am

Great win and excellent performance only to be disappointedly spoiled by the selfishness of Salah which is a steady recurrence since last season. Mane is a better finisher than Salah and I don't prefer the latter.
Klopp must control this situation quickly, otherwise, I can see Mane leaving, and he will be a bigger loss to LFC than the big-headed Salah!
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:31 am

Selfish Salah? 

This being the same guy who provided more assists than any other LFC player last season?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:02 am

Bloomin eck Woof is the forum that desperate for members that you are prepared to allow the clown Algymoron aka Tommy Smith to continue with his absolute utter shight? It’s because of fkg idiots like him that the forum finds itself with fewer and fewer people posting. Even Yakka seems to have disappeared. I’m almost beginning to miss his moaning :laugh: At least he did try and talk sense.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:17 am

7_Kewell » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:31 am wrote:Selfish Salah? 

This being the same guy who provided more assists than any other LFC player last season?

Yes no disputing the facts...but isn't it obvious to you that Salah was being selfish yesterday?

Remember a couple of seasons ago Mane was accused of being selfish and keep missing gilt edge chances but he have learnt to share and turn things around...it's now the same for Salah.

I've been a supporter of Liverpool Football Club for over 50 years and I've seen great players come and great players go...not a paid member of the Salah or Mane fan club in anyway. So when we are leading by 3 goals I would like a fourth not bothered about polishing any players ego...that's why many of us treasure Bobby so much
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:16 pm

I love Mane. I rate him higher than Mo and Bobby. But yesterday he let himself down a little by throwing a tantrum.

He's a good guy (he gave his shirt to a young Burnley fan) but you dont throw your toys out of the pram over that.

As for Mo, he's ruthless and that's why he scores so many and creates so many chances from nothing.

Yesterday was a nothing incident blown out of all proportion by Mane throwing a hissy fit.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:59 pm

Maybe it was a good thing that Mane reacted the way he did, maybe Salah will now realise that he should make less selfish decisions from time to time.

Regardless if that happens or not, I'm sure Mane won't hold a grudge against Salah and that the two of them will stay in good terms.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:56 am

It’s quite interesting that Mo came 10th in the number of Premier League assists last season whilst Sadio didn’t figure in the top 16. Greedy for goals yes. Selfish I don’t think so. Great to see Sadio getting so emotional which demonstrates a real desire to win but I think he needs to look at his own record as well. He has also made decisions in the past that certainly haven’t worked out.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:03 pm

devaney » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:56 am wrote:It’s quite interesting that Mo came 10th in the number of Premier League assists last season whilst Sadio didn’t figure in the top 16. Greedy for goals yes. Selfish I don’t think so. Great to see Sadio getting so emotional which demonstrates a real desire to win but I think he needs to look at his own record as well. He has also made decisions in the past that certainly haven’t worked out.

Mane was lower down on the assists stats than Salah but he has much more interceptions, he actually does more for the team. I hope this situation helps both players realize it is about the team.

Jamie Rednapp was making the point that when you players extra per goal it then breeds greed and selfishness. His point was why pay extra to a striker to score goal when that is his job, they get paid highly anyway.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:29 pm

So strikers are selfish divas who occasionally throw a tantrum, so nothing has changed since I was youngster :D

If that biggest problem with have after 13 straight league wins, I can live with it
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:56 pm

devaney » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:02 am wrote:Bloomin eck Woof is the forum that desperate for members that you are prepared to allow the clown Algymoron aka Tommy Smith to continue with his absolute utter shight? It’s because of fkg idiots like him that the forum finds itself with fewer and fewer people posting. Even Yakka seems to have disappeared. I’m almost beginning to miss his moaning :laugh: At least he did try and talk sense.

Mate, if you can encourage more sensible  and fair minded people to join the forum please do it !

As for
Even Yakka seems to have disappeared.

Sadly Yakka seems to have had enough of the abuse pointed in his direction

He may have been perceived as  "negative" with his views BUT he was honest and forthright in his opinions AND the fella never abused anyone who disagreed or had a go at him.

It is a forum after all ? surely a forum invites discussion and is not just a mob shouting down those who don't agree with some one else's view ?

Yakka is not the only "decent" member who stopped posting because he's tired of the Sh*t thrown in his direction.

I'm coming up for twenty years in this "forum" and apart from a couple of well minded die hards' there's little I would miss if I soon followed Yakka to the exit door.

Mod's only try to referee the forum, the members make it what it is.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:34 pm

Woof, what happened to the other mods, like Bad Bob?
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games