Liverpool V West Ham - Sat January 31st KO 3pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Great win yesterday. Thought we looked a bit tired and it took us a while to get going but when we did we were excellent value.
Coutinho is some magician, That ball to sturridge was sublime and it was fantastic control and composure to net from danny.
Good show defensively and we held up against a physical side while keeping a clean sheet.
Good game Good result  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby algymoon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:21 pm

A great win, my man of the match is Lucas he controlled the midfeild very well, I know Coutinho and Sterling did very well, but Lucas gets my vote.
Markovic is really none stater, I know he has great touch and vision, but he is useless finisher and very light weight, he ought be toughern up before he get his place in first line up.
The team ought to keep it up for the next three important coming games, FA cup game, Everton and Spurs this one might be tricky.. Spurs in good form and scoring goals for fun.
BEST OF LUCK.
algymoon

Postby devaney » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:59 pm

algymoon » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:21 am wrote:A great win, my man of the match is Lucas he controlled the midfeild very well, I know Coutinho and Sterling did very well, but Lucas gets my vote.
Markovic is really none stater, I know he has great touch and vision, but he is useless finisher and very light weight, he ought be toughern up before he get his place in first line up.
The team ought to keep it up for the next three important coming games, FA cup game, Everton and Spurs this one might be tricky.. Spurs in good form and scoring goals for fun.
BEST OF LUCK.

Shame you didn't give one ounce of credit to Rogers for a result against a team that has been doing very well and were ahead of us in the table at start of play !! Isn't it strange that you call Rogers all the idiots under the son when things go wrong and yet it is the players that get your plaudits when things go right !! No doubt if Jagielka scores another freak goal in injury time on Saturday to prevent us from winning it will be Rogers fault.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Previous