ASTON VILLA VS LIVERPOOL - 29th dec 2009

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:31 pm

hate it when im off work at its an evening kick off as the day has bleedin dragged, not that we need any motivation but im sure the guys will want to put things right after the defeat at Anfield earlier in the season.

come on Redmen
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Dundalk » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:34 pm

Dossena??

WTF
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:39 pm

This is not going to be easy but I think we can win it.
Its simple,our players need to remember who they are playing for tonight and show a bit of passion,play like we can and we will win.Play like we have in almost every game of the season and we will loose.

Im sick watching passionless half hearted efforts and players coming off the pitch looking like they dont give a fuc'k..

So its true that Aqualani aint playing again........??
Why oh why did you buy him Rafa if you are so fuc'king paranoid about his hamstring...yeah thats just what we needed in the summer a £20million bench warmer molly coddled and wrapped in cotton wool....fuc'k sake let the fella play even two games in a row,at this rate he wont be match fit this season and could end up a frustrated mess devoid of confidence!

Anyway I think we'll win 2-1
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Dundalk wrote:Dossena??

WTF

He plays well when we score 3 goals and usually gets the 4th!! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Can someone please put up a link for a live stream please, I've been looking on the net and the buggers want paying for it.
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Number 9 wrote:This is not going to be easy but I think we can win it.
Its simple,our players need to remember who they are playing for tonight and show a bit of passion,play like we can and we will win.Play like we have in almost every game of the season and we will loose.

Im sick watching passionless half hearted efforts and players coming off the pitch looking like they dont give a fuc'k..

So its true that Aqualani aint playing again........??
Why oh why did you buy him Rafa if you are so fuc'king paranoid about his hamstring...yeah thats just what we needed in the summer a £20million bench warmer molly coddled and wrapped in cotton wool....fuc'k sake let the fella play even two games in a row,at this rate he wont be match fit this season and could end up a frustrated mess devoid of confidence!

Anyway I think we'll win 2-1

totally agree mate, Aqua should be playing tonight. I won't complain about Lucas tonight with Masch being out.

I'm p!ssed off with the Doss at left wing if it's true, that said watch him be our best player tonight  :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby aCe' » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Im hoping this is a 4-4-2 with Kuyt upfront and Benny down the right...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:45 pm

We might pinch this. Fingers crossed...

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Scottbot » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Reg wrote:
Scottbot wrote:Really looking forward to this game as i've done pi...s...s all today! Heading the pub for a few beers and hopefully something to be chirpy about! I'm not particularly confident but this is a MASSIVE game, it's one of those 'the season starts here' sort of fixtures. If we lose it I tihnk we're pretty fu...c...k...ed and Rafa will find himself an FA Cup upset at Reading from the sack, win it and it might give us the confidence plus a bit of momentum (two wins in a row!) to push on from here. So it'll probably be a 1-1 draw.

Not making any predictions, just preying for a win.

Scott if its your mates we went to the Chelsea game with, give them my best etc.. and slurp a pint for me.

Cheers Rich, watching tonights game with a manc unfortunately! Should be going the Reading at the weekend with the lads you met (Steve and Tomo) I hope, so long as Steve got us tickets! Happy New Year to ya!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:46 pm

No Aquilani? Fecing hell, twenty million quid for a bloke who can only play against relegation fodder at Home :(
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby made in UK » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:51 pm

In all honesty Mick I could never see Aquilan starting this one, recovery time and all that he looked f.ucked against Wolves.
"I'm a bellend and now I'm banned for life"
made in UK
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:52 pm

bigmick wrote:No Aquilani? Fecing hell, twenty million quid for a bloke who can only play against relegation fodder at Home :(

Hamstring injury Michael . Sack rafa for playing him for 80 mins against wolves . Stupid spanish tw@t. :D
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Masch79 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:53 pm

Even though aquaman's not playin at least Stevie is playing along side Lucas, think that gives us more balance. Just hope we get the first goal, there was nowt between Villa & Arsenal until gooners scored and then Villa looked shell shocked. 1st goal to us & their confidence will go, for atleast a month hopefully!!  Come on reds  2-0  :p
Masch79

Postby Redman in wales » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:
bigmick wrote:No Aquilani? Fecing hell, twenty million quid for a bloke who can only play against relegation fodder at Home :(

Hamstring injury Michael . Sack rafa for playing him for 80 mins against wolves . Stupid spanish tw@t. :D

aquilani injured AGAIN?!

he really is the new harry kewell.....
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Edit :D
RAWK LIARS

CMON REDMEN.
Last edited by Ciggy on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games