ASTON VILLA VS LIVERPOOL - 29th dec 2009

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby TheLad » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Usually when people write us off, we do win the big games. Hopefully that will be the case tonight. 3-1 to us.
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Werll i hope it's on. I'm off to bed now and I'll be up in the morning eating me bacon sarnies looking to watch it. It's baking hot over here too so the prospect of it being off sticks in the throat even more.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Can't stand the negativeness of this forum anymore

Yerr lost this one, 3-0 to villa yeah?

Feck orrff!
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Waldo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:21 pm

TheLad wrote:Usually when people write us off, we do win the big games. Hopefully that will be the case tonight. 3-1 to us.

Here here.

I will take a scrappy 1-0 win for LFC tonight.
Waldo
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:04 pm

stmichael wrote:I'm going to this but am not exactly filled with confidence. This season I've been to Sunderland and Blackburn and witnessed probably our worst two "performances" of the season.

Villa will play on the counter attack and will look to profit from set pieces. We'll have to take our chances as I just can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

Kuyt will probably be back but I hope he drops Aurelio and not Benayoun. Won't hold my breath though, especially with us being away from home.

Mikey, time for you to stop going to the game mate, we need the points !  :wwww
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:06 pm

bigmick wrote:Werll i hope it's on. I'm off to bed now and I'll be up in the morning eating me bacon sarnies looking to watch it. It's baking hot over here too so the prospect of it being off sticks in the throat even more.

Where' d you live Mick? Am I right in saying you´re over in Kiwi-land?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:15 pm

as an update to anyone goin th game I live 30 mins from vp an it aint snowin at the minute, aint seen none at all yet.
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:23 pm

KennyisGod....still wrote:as an update to anyone goin th game I live 30 mins from vp an it aint snowin at the minute, aint seen none at all yet.

Cheers mate , im not going or i would of popped in for a cuppa :laugh: but i hope it does stay away feel dead sorry for the fans that are traveling there
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:53 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
KennyisGod....still wrote:as an update to anyone goin th game I live 30 mins from vp an it aint snowin at the minute, aint seen none at all yet.

Cheers mate , im not going or i would of popped in for a cuppa :laugh: but i hope it does stay away feel dead sorry for the fans that are traveling there

cuppa? its bloody crimbo nanny, u aint gettin t in my house ova crimbo. unless u drop a lil whiskey into it!!

Feel sorry for any1 else goin th game t b honest, colder than a witches tit out here, i think th snow has a damn fine chance of landin.

as an aside, i saw th lads at th Hyatt hotel las nite in brum, looked relaxed an confident. heres hopin eh....?
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:58 pm

instead of swapping shirts at the end of the game can we just swap managers instead? :laugh:

or sneak MON on the team bus and push rafa in the river?

:cool:

we'll win it easy 3 - 0 to us.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shawnk » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:00 pm

Lee J wrote:instead of swapping shirts at the end of the game can we just swap managers instead? :laugh:

or sneak MON on the team bus and push rafa in the river?

:cool:

we'll win it easy 3 - 0 to us.

:idea
shawnk

Postby IS-G » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Benayoun Should play BEHIND Torres and IN FRONT  of Gerrard.(finding the opportunity to get them the ball if the're in a good situation...)

THE MORE the game will go through Benayoun (when he's free of guard) the more chances you will have for goals.
and since your D is not what it used to be.... then the more you will keep the ball while going forward, the less your D will have to deal with the rival...
Last edited by IS-G on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IS-G

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Me bottle is goin a bit now, cant wait an i think we will win bye the way 1-0. Dirky baby first scorer
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:08 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Me bottle is goin a bit now,

Dont worry Nan you´ll find another, send Spurs Fan down the offy!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:14 pm

Reg wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Me bottle is goin a bit now,

Dont worry Nan you´ll find another, send Spurs Fan down the offy!

Spurs fan is in Cyprus :nod me house is full though , me mum and 2 brothers one whose a bitter , me daughter  an most prob me son an his lot latter, me mum is just doing the tea :nod
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games