7%
Crouch
23%
Fowler
55%

Total votes : 114

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:37 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:
Our strikers are just not good enough for the Premiership!  END OF.

NO , Cisse is better than Mori and PC but Rafa ALWAYS use him as RM ....

He's still not good enough!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:42 am

dawson99 wrote:im sure i could so the same thing for crouch this year where he did nothing

You can add Morientes to that aswell Dawson, he's been absolutly awful.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:48 am

Ciggy wrote:
dawson99 wrote:im sure i could so the same thing for crouch this year where he did nothing

You can add Morientes to that aswell Dawson, he's been absolutly awful.

To state the obvious!!! we desperately need a proven striker, we've always had one until lately.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:59 am

Morientes is the worst of the lot IMHO.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:01 pm

dawson99 wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:
dawson99 wrote:stu, can u do the same thing for crouch now too?

Crouch offers a touch, a pass, someone to hit from the back and also someone who can pass to a team mate.

Dawson, if i had the time and energy, i'd go through how many of our goals he's had a major impact on. If you think back to the likes of Luton away, he held the ball up inside the 18yard box, something Sissy wouldn't do, against Betis away for Luis Garcia's goal, he held the ball up then played a great pass into Zenden who crossed for Luis Garcia to tap in, against Newcastle, the ball played in from the wing where he played a perfect pass into Gerrard's path who was running into the area at full speed allowing him to score.

If you can't see that Crouch brings other things to the game mate I advise you to go to anfield more often and watch the team. First and foremost he can control a ball and pass to a team mate, secondly he works hard and presses players and causes problems for the opposition. Cisse does none of this.

I actually find some people ignorance towards Crouch laughable and wonder why they even bother claiming to support the club if they can't see he's a decent player.

No-one says he's world class, bu he's a damn site better than Sissy.

stu, no offence, u know your football, but u r more biased than anyone i have ever met. anyone can make stats agree with them, 83% of people know that. are u putting everything in or just the bits that u remember more?

methinks u may be a little biased and im sure i could so the same thing for crouch this year where he did nothing and do something for cisse where he looks a little better.

shame on u stu, trying to cheat the fans here of true knowledge.

and stop with that 'get to anfield more' :censored:. u r biased, just wish ud admit it. i admit that cisse is rubbish dont i  :wwww

Dawson, you know what summed it up the most?

It wasn't Sissy's glaring miss from 5 yards with over half an empty net at old trafford, it wasn't the fact he could have won us that game...

Its the fact that Crouch ran twenty yards in that game to put pressure on van der Sar under an ounce or pressure three times when Sissy could have run 5 or 6 yards and been on top of him. Crouch bollocked him the third time and Sissy done his usual and got into a huff. The one in the first half was a disgrace, the ball was passed to van der Sar and Sissy stood and watched, Crouch realised he wasn't going to close him down and ran 20 yards or so...

Sissy is a complete waster and a poor footballer. Crouch isn't a good goalscorer but gives the team an outlet and is a footballer. He's a decent player, not a class one. He can do a job and cause problems. He's a good squad player, he's part of the reason Gerrard's been as effective as he is this year and part of the reason we control games better and win more games.

End of arguement.
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:02 pm

bigmick wrote:Morientes is the worst of the lot IMHO.

Disagree.
115-1073096938

Postby bigmick » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:05 pm

Well it is a question of degree. Him and Cisse are both garbage so it doesn't really matter who is slightly less sh!te of the two. :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:07 pm

bigmick wrote:Well it is a question of degree. Him and Cisse are both garbage so it doesn't really matter who is slightly less sh!te of the two. :D

Sissy's class he's scored 12 goals... :D
115-1073096938

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:21 pm

bigmick wrote:Morientes is the worst of the lot IMHO.

PAH  :angry:  You dont know football, go to Anfield more often, your clueless  :angry:  :D  :laugh:

BTW Mick I agree with you.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:23 pm

Oh for :censored: sake stop picking on me! :angry:

:D
115-1073096938

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:25 pm

stu_the_red wrote:Oh for :censored: sake stop picking on me! :angry:

Happy Valentines day Stu  :love:  :hearts :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:33 pm

Stu, As a footballer no matter you who are facing , bottomline if you want 3 points , you have to score goals . Without GOALs , NO WIN. WITHOUT WIN , NO 3 POINTS. 

1) Against with rubbish team or "gems" . WHOs cares. I only care about Liverpool Beat THem. So rubbish or not rubbish , if we beat them , in short "job done"

2) Who score for Liverpool ? Sometimes we might thot who cares as long we got 3 points but if we look "deeper" inside Liverpool. We can see what to improve or who need to perform better.

AS Defender, Basic task is to defend.

As Midfield, basic task , win the ball, good pass and if the goal from midfield is a bonus for that team .

If these two position ( defend and midfield ) score GOALS more often than the striker , Good Result but only for the "short" term.

A striker , their task to only score GOAL . Assist and involve in setup that GOAL is a bonus for that team. 

If the team who have a striker or strikers who always score GOALS, That teams can win any title .

So if you are the manager of any team , who do you played ? Player that can score GOALS or Player that can only "miss" or "almost" score GOALS .
LiverpoolMadman

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:33 pm

Ciggy wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:Oh for :censored: sake stop picking on me! :angry:

Happy Valentines day Stu  :love:  :hearts :D

Fanx Lynds, you too. :D :hearts
115-1073096938

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:34 pm

Morientes is the worst of the lot IMHO.

I agree ... I think STU play better than MORI ...
LiverpoolMadman

Postby 115-1073096938 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:35 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Stu, As a footballer no matter you who are facing , bottomline if you want 3 points , you have to score goals . Without GOALs , NO WIN. WITHOUT WIN , NO 3 POINTS. 

1) Against with rubbish team or "gems" . WHOs cares. I only care about Liverpool Beat THem. So rubbish or not rubbish , if we beat them , in short "job done"

2) Who score for Liverpool ? Sometimes we might thot who cares as long we got 3 points but if we look "deeper" inside Liverpool. We can see what to improve or who need to perform better.

AS Defender, Basic task is to defend.

As Midfield, basic task , win the ball, good pass and if the goal from midfield is a bonus for that team .

If these two position ( defend and midfield ) score GOALS more often than the striker , Good Result but only for the "short" term.

A striker , their task to only score GOAL . Assist and involve in setup that GOAL is a bonus for that team. 

If the team who have a striker or strikers who always score GOALS, That teams can win any title .

So if you are the manager of any team , who do you played ? Player that can score GOALS or Player that can only "miss" or "almost" score GOALS .

That doesn't make any sense at all.

Look at the team thats top of the league, look at Rafa's Valencia team, then come back.

You really are from another planet. :alien:
115-1073096938

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion