Who can we blame?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:07 pm

peewee wrote:
dawson99 wrote:another thread ruined....

:D

We really need the start of the season lol

yeah so i can slate kuyt again    :D

..we do like watching you say stoopid things mate  :Oo:  :wwww

everyone is a bit touchy lately though...

Can't we have a go at the mods again? They must have done something lately
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:11 pm

dawson99 wrote:
peewee wrote:
dawson99 wrote:another thread ruined....

We really need the start of the season lol

yeah so i can slate kuyt again    :D

..we do like watching you say stoopid things mate  :Oo:  :wwww

everyone is a bit touchy lately though...

Can't we have a go at the mods again? They must have done something lately

bobs online, say something nasty about him daws    :D
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:11 pm

peewee wrote:so make a joke about stabbing and its the crime of the century, make a joke about a 70 year old mothger flashing her vagina at an ugly footballer and its hilarious.  sort yourself out gybs.

personally i think the stabbing joke is hilarious (not really but since you found the one about my mother funny I thought i would resppond in kind).

its only a joke etc, its not aimed at you etc etc etc   :D

you call me a hypocrite   :D

Im sorry but show me where i found owzats joke hilarious ?!

I said your pathetic constant whinging about it 4 months later was pot kettle black considering the amount of insults you throw around but please do show me where i said Owzats joke was hilarious .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:13 pm

nah, i like bob, and he's canadian so he probably won't understand it :O

we can blame no one but ourselves, and we shall rectify the situation this season
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Christ on a bike, what has happened to this place in the past week?  Any chance we could get back to discussing football any time soon rather and give the melodramatics a break?  Failing that, it'll be time to starting locking threads. :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:16 pm

GYBS wrote:
peewee wrote:so make a joke about stabbing and its the crime of the century, make a joke about a 70 year old mothger flashing her vagina at an ugly footballer and its hilarious.  sort yourself out gybs.

personally i think the stabbing joke is hilarious (not really but since you found the one about my mother funny I thought i would resppond in kind).

I said your pathetic constant whinging about it 4 months later was pot kettle black considering the amount of insults you throw around but please do show me where i said Owzats joke was hilarious .

when you stop exagerating (4 months) i might take you seriously.

knife crime, biggest killer    :laugh:

probably if the guy said gun crime you would have had a mate shot, or car crime you will have a mate killed by a car etc etc etc.

take the advice from other posters, stop looking for arguments because your twisting of facts just sets you up for lengthy squabbles    :laugh:

now stop it, you will do yourself an mischief
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:18 pm

be fair bob, it was going well until the second post    :D
112-1077774096

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:24 pm

peewee wrote:
GYBS wrote:

when you stop exagerating (4 months) i might take you seriously.

knife crime, biggest killer    :laugh:

probably if the guy said gun crime you would have had a mate shot, or car crime you will have a mate killed by a car etc etc etc.

take the advice from other posters, stop looking for arguments because your twisting of facts just sets you up for lengthy squabbles    :laugh:

now stop it, you will do yourself an mischief

So you fail to answer the question posted to you didnt you - your the one that came storming into my comment towards Festy about how i thought his comment was out of order and stepping over a lne - yet you found the stabbing to death funny didnt you because apparently i found a joke said Owzat funny

Couple of facts for you - I didnt even see the stupid bloody joke from Owzat that you keep going on about so how the f.uck am i supposed to find it funny or not .

Fact 2 - You keep on insulting me about my depression - oh if only i could show everyone the pms you send me they they will really see what a small minded childish vindictive little man you are .

Fact 3- You carry on joking and laughing about someone dying just shows how a sad pathetic little man you really are .

Oh yeah being in the military i know plenty of people that have been shot and died , some in car bombs , some in suicide bombs , some in mines , my brothers best man in a mortar attack - want to make jokes out of that as well do you

Away you go .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:27 pm

i am happy enough making jokes about you thanks, no need to laugh at others    :laugh:

now bob has spoken and he has an itchy trigger finger so stop playing the martyr, no more replies from me, if i say nothing it gives you nothing to twist or exagerate.
and lying about pms, shame on you   :no
112-1077774096

Postby Festy » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:08 pm

Tbh GYBS, I didn't mean my comment to be humorous. It was meant as a sarcastic comment in a hope that you will realize how pathetic you are and how you have single-handedly ruined this whole lfc forum. You have diverted at least 1000 on topic discussions to no where. Any sane person would have realized till now that so many peoples can't be wrong about you. :no
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:12 pm

No one sends me horrible pms lol
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:15 pm

I got a few you can have nanny

And festy - tie a knot in it ok .
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby loopyliverpool » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:50 pm

This thread has been taken well off the beaten track.... The bottom line for me is: do we have any money to buy anyone? The finances of the club have to be where the blame lies which obviously translates as Hicks and Gillette renaging on everything they have ever promised. If we get Glen Johnson that is pretty much our transfer budget gone...unless of course we sell Alonso who is one of our best players. I think it is going to be all quiet on the transfer front until the clubs future has been determined by the Royal Bank of Scotland whose major shareholder is now Her Majesty's Government!
loopyliverpool

Postby Emerald Red » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:28 pm

Why is there a f*cking clone of this shlte still on the board? What, is one scapegoating manager/player bashing thread not enough? Sort it out.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:38 pm

:laugh: Who are we blaming tonight,

Im blaming Saint the arl codger :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion