2%
Other (please specify)
22%

Total votes : 55

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:03 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
s@int wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
(somebody remind me when you get a sec' why we're not allowed to say tinkering anymore)

Because it reminds the "pro's" too much of Claudio Ranaire and we all knew what happened to the "tinkerman", so thats probably why the "pro's" dislike us from using that.

BTW, Why, who and why was little Micky's thread locked ?

I decided it was too inflamitory so I locked it.

You love it, you wouldnt lock it S@int.  :D

Not just as I was posting I wouldn't ! Second time in the last couple of days I have lost my post through the thread being locked!
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:05 pm

No wriggling though, if Rafa continues to change the team at the rate that he currently is, and at the end of the season we are absolutely nowhere near in the Premiership again (which by my definition would mean both that the system itself and his ability to adapt to a situation had been proven to be categorically flawed,) then yes I would be advocating a change at the end of this season.

I hold out more hope though than pretty much anybody on here that Rafa will drastically reduce his rotation and we will get back into the title race. I posted up our team for the game against Spurs about two days ago, mark my words that is THE team he will play. He is not daft and there is still plenty of time.

But didnt you say, which I quite believe myself to be true, is that after a good string of results with a stable side, Rafa will get the urge to tinker again, and we'll find ourselves back in this same situation again.

I dont think Rafa will change TBH. :(
66-1112520797

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:06 pm

s@int wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
s@int wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
(somebody remind me when you get a sec' why we're not allowed to say tinkering anymore)

Because it reminds the "pro's" too much of Claudio Ranaire and we all knew what happened to the "tinkerman", so thats probably why the "pro's" dislike us from using that.

I decided it was too inflamitory so I locked it.

You love it, you wouldnt lock it S@int.  :D

Not just as I was posting I wouldn't ! Second time in the last couple of days I have lost my post through the thread being locked!

F.ucking Mods  :angry:

My hunch is, Mick started the thread, s.hit himself and then locked it.  :D
66-1112520797

Postby bigmick » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:13 pm

Bamaga man wrote:My hunch is, Mick started the thread, s.hit himself and then locked it.  :D

:D Many a true word is said in jest BM and maybe it's a topic that will have to wait for another day.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:18 pm

bigmick wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:My hunch is, Mick started the thread, s.hit himself and then locked it.  :D

:D Many a true word is said in jest BM and maybe it's a topic that will have to wait for another day.

Man, where are your balls. Your probably the only poster who could of posted that and not get a mouthfull off some, you should of let it roll, after they were your initial thoughts.
66-1112520797

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:19 pm

Bamaga man wrote:

The tinker man was hounded out by the press who wrongly made him out to be nothing more than a poor manager obsessed with tinkering.

Ranieri bough MOST of the good players at chelsea and developed the home grown ones as well as getting Chelsea into the Champions LEague. Which at the time despite the money was a vast improvement for a mediocre size club with little or no support.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:21 pm

i just noticed micks signature

:D
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:27 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

The tinker man was hounded out by the press who wrongly made him out to be nothing more than a poor manager obsessed with tinkering.

Ranieri bough MOST of the good players at chelsea and developed the home grown ones as well as getting Chelsea into the Champions LEague. Which at the time despite the money was a vast improvement for a mediocre size club with little or no support.

Rightly or wrongly the same could happen to Rafa.
66-1112520797

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:29 pm

peewee wrote:i just noticed micks signature

What Rock have you been under ?
66-1112520797

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:37 pm

peewee wrote:i just noticed micks signature

Not exactly showing much of your detective skills there mate, he's had that sig for ages  :D

More inspector Clouseau than Inspector Morse  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:39 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

Wrongly.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:40 pm

i don't often read peoples sigs, i will have to start   :D
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:41 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

Wrongly.

Well whatever, his tinkering isnt helping our current form at the moment though is it Leon.

Or do you just blame the players ?
66-1112520797

Postby Sabre » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:45 pm

Ah, Rainieri, I like the man. He's funny. He's energetic. He coached Valencia aswell. He didn't win the liga with Valencia, unlike Rafa.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:49 pm

just out of interest sabre (i really don't know the answer to this), when rafa won la liga with valencia was it with a high points total or low points total, and how far ahead did he finish of second place and who was second?
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion