Whats happening? - Current form

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:16 am

Jeez, I went to my first game aged 6, in 1973. I have followed the Reds ever since, through good times and bad, home and abroad and I can say hand on heart I feel embarrassed now by the rubish we have to endure.

I moved from Liverpool to Malaysia in 2002, we have a big following out here and about 90% of our games are shown live, midweek games come on at 4 am withthe time difference and i still get up to watch, and bu half time i am usually wondering why i wasted my time.

I dont know the feelings in Liverpool, but i feel its time to change, and change big style. obviously the news out here is about the Thai Prime Minister and the money he wants to put into the club, it will be a good thing.

im just so frustrated at the moment, it hurts so much. if a woman hurt me this bad i would leave her but i cant leave the club i love, i can only hope for change.

on a lighter note i met the liverpool veterans out here last year when they played flamenco, every one of them was a star when they were here. They also purt so much effort into the game, most lasted 90 minutes. the temprature and humidity out here has to be felt to be believed but all credit to the boys for a good game.David Johnson was funny as always at the press conference and Alan Kennedy was a star with the local orphans who were there, even Ric Parry smiled once.

Anyway, i hope my comments are appreciated.
112-1077774096

Postby African-red » Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:39 am

I live in Nambia, Africa and I make an effort to watch all the games on TV. Previous seasons our channels used to show most of our games because we were still competetive but now they only show some games. Worst of all, when they show the games we tend to loose in most of the televised games. It is so frustrating to watch a club I love go down the drain like this. If change does not come soon we will fight relegation table next season. The club needs a Manager for which the players will play for someone with charisma and passion. It seems no one wants to play for Houllier anymore because even when we scored or scored against he jsut looks disgusted like always. I really don't what to tell of him. This season it is little late for a change pf coach but it is imminent for next season, if we wait to make a change during next season if Houllier is still there is will be abig disturbance to the players and will cause a downfally in our standings that we'll be fight relegation. Mark my words.

We need change of players and and management soon next season.
African-red

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:10 am

I'm from Hong Kong and I watch John Dykes and the boys :D
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion