Steven gerrard and unfair criticism... - Don't talk to me about fickle.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:37 pm

Reg wrote:Here you go Nan, I can see you´re struggling there girl.

Criticism.
Criticise.
Criticised.
Criticising.
Critical.

The yankees spell it with a Z as well so you can swing both ways. :laugh:

An you can shut it an all just cause your about 10 foot bigger than me your critersisin me spellin , im gonna bring a ladder next time i see you to give you a dig  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:42 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Reg wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:
heimdall wrote:
roberto green wrote:
heimdall wrote:
roberto green wrote:Although some of the criticism has been a bit over the top on Gerrard I think that people are still entitled to their opinions, calling the fans "fickle" over Gerrard is not right in this day and age because football has moved on and we need results straight away and if a player who is on £120k a week has had a real poor season by his own admission I think the fans have every right to question him like any other player,  he has had probably his worst season for us.

I honestly think this is his last season with us and his body language has been just as bad as Fernandos.There was moments in the game against the mancs were they were breaking into our half were he would normally be racing back to try and get the ball but I spotted him on a few occasions just walking back.

If we would of sold Gerrard last summer after the season he had we would of got 40m+ and if we sell him this season it has been said it will be 20m+, I think we have certainly missed an opportunity in making the most money out of him and you may well say that I'm fickle blahdy blah but we need to make sure the "CLUB" progresses and if that means selling our best player of the last 10 years then so be it.

As the cliche goes, no player is bigger than the club

Is it then also true that no manager is bigger than the club ? because I can almost guarantee you that with rafa gone we will all see super G again.

Yes that is also true but when Rafa got his 5 year contract he effectively made himself as big as the club and what I mean by that is it has give him so much control at the club.

yes which is why he is the cancer which must be cut out of the club.

How dare you come on here and slate people for calling gerrard a disgrace then go and call our manager - the manager of the club cancer - thats f.ucking disgraceful - yes he may not of done well this season and things may not of gone the way people want and some people want him out but to call him a cancer of the club is a f.ucking disgrace beyond belief.

People scream for the managers head despite knowing he´s a first rate manager.

We're falling into the trap of wanting to buy the league.... "Get me a manager who can and give him unlimited cash".

Is that what we want??  :no

No of course not reg but the state of game is at a point where only money will dictate if you are successful. Of course some will say Wenger is the exception to the rule but even then they have the benefit of a new stadium and all the money it brings.

Im not saying we need to spend 250Mil on a new team. But the manager we have has not bought well for low to mid range signings so it makes it harder.

At the end of the day if the structure at the club is right we should always have a good basis to work on.Loads of money doesn't mean success.You say Wenger is an exception but to be honest look no further than across the park at David Moyes with some of the players he has bought for good money to show you don't need loads of money, you just need a good eye for potential in a player.
roberto green

Postby Ben Patrick » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:47 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

Criticism.
Criticise.
Criticised.
Criticising.
Critical.

An you can shut it an all just cause your about 10 foot bigger than me your critersisin me spellin , im gonna bring a ladder next time i see you to give you a dig  :laugh:

berst im girl  :D
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Criticism.
Criticise.
Criticised.
Criticising.
Critical.

berst im girl  :D

:laugh:  :laugh: ang on me phones goin, ill do it when i get back , Ben have you seen the size of Reg . fuc,kin hell   :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:54 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

Criticism.
Criticise.
Criticised.
Criticising.
Critical.

I wasnt being critical of your spelling of criticise but helping you avoid criticism of those more prone to criticise and being  critical whether deserved or not.

Get my drift?   :rasp

And whatsmore, you´d have to get someone to carry the ladder and set it up for you!  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Reg wrote:I wasnt being critical of your spelling of criticise but helping you avoid criticism of those more prone to criticise and being  critical whether deserved or not.

And whatsmore, you´d have to get someone to carry the ladder and set it up for you!  :laugh:

I cannot stand people who mock others with the way they type.

Oh, and it is 'whats more' with a space or to be more precise 'what is more' to just make sure you get it right !

:D   :rasp

PS: I am so bored. Does it show?
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Oh and Rafa is an Aries, not cancer...
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:51 pm

Kharhaz wrote:Oh and Rafa is an Aries, not cancer...

Dont say that... some people will strat reading things into it !
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Kharhaz wrote:Oh and Rafa is an Aries, not cancer...

:laugh:  :laugh: Fecking brilliant .
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tonyeh » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Kharhaz wrote:
Reg wrote:I wasnt being critical of your spelling of criticise but helping you avoid criticism of those more prone to criticise and being  critical whether deserved or not.

I cannot stand people who mock others with the way they type.

Oh, and it is 'whats more' with a space or to be more precise 'what is more' to just make sure you get it right !

:D   :rasp

PS: I am so bored. Does it show?

Actually that's "What's more", with a space and an apostrophe.

:p
tonyeh

Postby Ciggy » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:58 pm

heimdall wrote:yes which is why he is the cancer which must be cut out of the club.

What a disgracefull thing to say about Rafa, thats feckin terrible that sort yer head out  :no
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:00 pm

Ciggy wrote:
heimdall wrote:yes which is why he is the cancer which must be cut out of the club.

What a disgracefull thing to say about Rafa, thats feckin terrible that sort yer head out  :no

An he wonders why people are on his case ,
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:23 am

Ciggy wrote:

Heimdall's head is his problem, cut it off!  :D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red_guy » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:12 am

Blame Gerrard, Blame Lucas, Blame Rafa , blame the owner..blame everything...  sometimes most of us are selective in blaming somebody and tend to disagree with  other individual who doesnt agree with his or her opinion and then the 'insult fest' starts..at the end,  Opinion = a$$holes , everybody got one. Please respect  opinion of others instead of calling them 'clueless ' and sh1t.. and also please,  no "Holier than thou" attitude here.. 

If you want to insult somebody, at least let them be from the scum /bitters. Never fight among ourselves.
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leep33 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 am

You cannot blame individuals, it is the team who go out on to the pitch and lets be honest as a collective they have been awful.
leep33

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion