Red till dead - Get a grip

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The Red Baron » Thu May 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Its not very often I come on hear now,but when I do I despair.The amount of people at each others throats, we are all entitled to an opinion.We are Liverpool fans and as such should be seen as one, and not air our dirty washing in public.I recieved this text recently read it and think about it.

For every high there is a low and for every dissapointment,theres a moment of sheer joy.We have been through much worse periods than the current one,this only made us stronger...Its easy to stand strong when the champagne is flowing.The real measure of a fan,is to be found in times of adversity.Feelgood factors. Success.Results.Players.Managers.Custodians and every other facet of the club come and go.
Being a Liverpool fan is for life...We are the 1 constant in the clubs existence,its very lifeblood and its living breathing ,heartbeat.From the cradle to the grave win lose or draw...I am a Liverpool Fan Iwas born one live as one and fully expect to die as one.I was a Red yesterday and I will be a Red tomorow.It is an honour and a privelige to be part ofthe greatest and most unique footballing institution on Gods Earth.
                              YNWA
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Thu May 06, 2010 7:35 pm

The Red Baron wrote:Its not very often I come on hear now,but when I do I despair.The amount of people at each others throats, we are all entitled to an opinion.We are Liverpool fans and as such should be seen as one, and not air our dirty washing in public.I recieved this text recently read it and think about it.

For every high there is a low and for every dissapointment,theres a moment of sheer joy.We have been through much worse periods than the current one,this only made us stronger...Its easy to stand strong when the champagne is flowing.The real measure of a fan,is to be found in times of adversity.Feelgood factors. Success.Results.Players.Managers.Custodians and every other facet of the club come and go.
Being a Liverpool fan is for life...We are the 1 constant in the clubs existence,its very lifeblood and its living breathing ,heartbeat.From the cradle to the grave win lose or draw...I am a Liverpool Fan Iwas born one live as one and fully expect to die as one.I was a Red yesterday and I will be a Red tomorow.It is an honour and a privelige to be part ofthe greatest and most unique footballing institution on Gods Earth.
                              YNWA

Here Here... and good to have you posting again Red
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion