Rafa's reds face reina fight

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Paul C » Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:24 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:A quote from the player from just Friday would be better for us to consider:

"To transfer to the champions of Europe, and furthermore to a team with Liverpool's history, isn't something in everybody's reach.

"My answer was clear and it could only be a positive one."

Paul C I am afraid this is more rumour than most on here bud. Based on pure speculation , conjecture and month old quotes.

Sorry guys, I didn't think it belonged in the rumours thread.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby polishclaret » Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:59 pm

i believe dudek's future is in doubt with the supposed arrival of reina - i cant wait until october when he comes back n plays a blinder against england at old trafford- poland in the world cup and england not!

he will show his class n ill be laughing all the way to Germany

ps why wasnt Djimi Traore knighted?-a legend
polishclaret

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:10 pm

polishclaret wrote:i believe dudek's future is in doubt with the supposed arrival of reina - i cant wait until october when he comes back n plays a blinder against england at old trafford- poland in the world cup and england not!

Polish clearly you have been on the claret if thats your outlook on life !!
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:58 pm

polishclaret wrote:i believe dudek's future is in doubt with the supposed arrival of reina - i cant wait until october when he comes back n plays a blinder against england at old trafford- poland in the world cup and england not!

Dudek to stay or to go, Polish or Spanish, no matter, no this kinda posts here man.
I'm proud of what Dudek has done for the Reds but if he's to go and that'll help the team them I wish him all the best.

IMO Reina would do good at Anfield, almost done deal. Can't wait to see him in action between post in L'pool shirt.
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby misskop » Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:56 am

Yeah heard on sky today that supposedly Wenger is interested in snatching up Reina as well now :glare:
misskop

Postby bjb7223 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:02 am

bigmick wrote:Personally, I'd take Robert Greene from Norwich as my number one choice. Solid, reliable and young. As an alternative I'd look at Paddy Kenny from Sheffield United. Unfortunately, both have the look of the Sunday League goalkeeper from the local boozer so will probably never realise their potential in terms of being a glamour signing.
Reina? Haven't really seen him play but I must confess I hanker after the old days of a solid, unspectacular and reliable stopper between the sticks.

Robert green? lol you must be joking.  he makes 10 times as many mistakes as Dudek
bjb7223

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion