Protest for justice - fa cup 3rd round

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:51 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:
Lee J wrote:Excuse me for been a bit nieve about all this, I wasn't there but do remember it happening. This seems like a good idea, peaceful way of demonstrating. But, what is the actual aim of the organisation that is trying to get justice for the 96? What do you consider JUSTICE? and when will we know that justice has been served? I dont really understand what it is you want?

The aim is to get justice, by that I mean to rid our supporters of blame for the disaster and to get justice after the lies printed in the s*n. People don't realise what actually happened and have been misinformed or just believed what they want because of the stereotyping that Liverpool suffers from.

Justice will be done when it has been rubber stamped in the history books. It hasn't been although there was a showtrial in 2000.

ok thanks
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Smeg » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:06 pm

I won't be down for this one, but anyone handing flyers needs to target people around the coaches from around 2-3 hours before the game. Its us oots who are largely the naive.
Smeg

Postby Red Hot Mama » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:59 am

I can't get to the match but I wish you all the very best of luck.  I was at the Wigan game and thought the banners and chants were excellent.  Keep up the good fight.  I look forward to seeing it all happen on tv.
Red Hot Mama

Postby jkop » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:56 am

For all those going to the match i wish you all the best in getting justice done and served. Adam i take my hat of to you mate, you may be young but you are very mature in the things you do in this forum. You would put a lot of adults to shame mate. :bowdown   By the way i have changed my mind, Adam for mod !!!! :buttrock
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CarlosRocks » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:17 pm

its an awesome idea and im gutted i cant be there but me and my mates will be doing our best from the pub...
CarlosRocks

Postby ynwa » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:09 am

does any one have the t shirt mckennice s*n scum if u have work it
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:18 am

i really wish i was there,im actually jealous,i want to be there to share the passion and i cant wait to watch it on t.v,and i hop eot hear the loud noise of the stadium

boys make sure those flyers get to everyone,dont just give them one area ,get them everywhere..good luck

what the story wiht the arsenal fans ,do they know about it?
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion