Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

In or out? - Boycott or protest

Protest within anfield
29%
Boycott anfield
71%

Total votes : 35

Postby dundreamin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:38 am

Well only got 10 votes but 100% at present.gota be a newkit record?
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby Dundalk » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:39 am

The season tickets holders could hold onto their seats just dont go the games. Imagine a huge club like Liverpool playing in front of an empty stadium every week it would make huge news all over the world and the PR would be terrible for Hicks.

Every football fan in the world would soon know who he was and what we have to put up with. He would have to fold
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:41 am

What bugs me though is that the media and other clubs as the moment think all the low attendance is just bad support.

DO THEY NOT REALISE WE ARE SACRIFICING WATCHING THE TEAM WE LOVE IN ORDER TO SAVE IT!! :angry: :angry:
Fauxy

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:21 am

dundreamin wrote:Agreed i would be reluctant to do the same. Btw will you take that :censored: i want you avatar off.keeps putting them Yanks in my face. Ta mate

done and dustwed
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dundreamin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:21 am

slysports love our demise :censored: like Andy gray lapping it up. Sky whores Jamie redknapps the same fu.ucking :censored: and they have souness on the champions lge games now.am i being paranoid or do sky get off on it?  Merdoch sky SCUM owned by same people? Oh BTW what ever happend to the hillsbourgh inqury thing.andy burnham and all that :censored: a :censored: another lie. Have you seen whats happend here,we that engrossing about the ownership the 96 put on back burner
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Postby The Raven » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:58 am

Im on a boycott now, and will be till they :censored: off. Dont look like im missing much tho

I would attend if we are going to do something massive, im my eyes that getting the game called off.
The Raven

Postby redhayesy » Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:00 pm

i still maintain the best way, which has proved massive in years gone by at anfield, especially in the kop, is to so solidarity,we are a family of hard core supporters who stick together through thick & thin! we have never walked away from any situation over the years & FECK IF I FOR ONE WILL START NOW! I WILL BE INSIDE WHAT EVER PART OF THE GROUNG I CAN ATTEND. SUPPORT THE TEAM DURING THE MATCH, THEN PROTEST LIKE FECK AFTER THE MATCH TO CARRY ON FROM EARLIER ON IN THE DAY WHAT WAS STARTED IE MARCHING TO THE GROUND WHATEVER ETC.

imho i would never boycott anfield,nor would my son through education he realises that going to any game at anfield is an honour & privalidge & there's no way i would let that thought process ever leave him aswell as myself.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby The Raven » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:02 pm

redhayesy wrote:i still maintain the best way, which has proved massive in years gone by at anfield, especially in the kop, is to so solidarity,we are a family of hard core supporters who stick together through thick & thin! we have never walked away from any situation over the years & FECK IF I FOR ONE WILL START NOW! I WILL BE INSIDE WHAT EVER PART OF THE GROUNG I CAN ATTEND. SUPPORT THE TEAM DURING THE MATCH, THEN PROTEST LIKE FECK AFTER THE MATCH TO CARRY ON FROM EARLIER ON IN THE DAY WHAT WAS STARTED IE MARCHING TO THE GROUND WHATEVER ETC.

imho i would never boycott anfield,nor would my son through education he realises that going to any game at anfield is an honour & privalidge & there's no way i would let that thought process ever leave him aswell as myself.

Sorry, walking away from it?

Dont assume im walking away from anything mate. Im willing to miss those days and nights on the kop in order to force these cancers out. LFC wont be getting any money from me. Therfore i wont be giving one penny to hicks.

He only understands cash........Im sure he had a real laugh watching people pay to chant how much they hate him.....

I would love to see his fsat face when 25 thousand people dont pay to get in.

I understand season ticket people cant give them up. However if like me you attend 10 odd games a season simply dont feed the cancer.

Ive said it time and time again i will go and pay money if we are going to stop the game going ahead, thus making a real stand.
The Raven

Postby Aussie Style » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:29 pm

I am genuinely surprised that Hicks hasn't been assassinated. Not that I am condoning that type of action, but really 10s of millions of Liverpool fans across the globe and not 1 psycho? Again not necessarily condoing that but let's be honest I wouldn't shed a tear over the cu.nt
Aussie Style
LFC Super Member

Postby dundreamin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:42 pm

So redhasey it's a honour to hand your hard earned cash to them pair of shyters is it?  I honestly admire your loyalty mate,but these are grim times.give them fook all
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Postby burjennio » Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:54 pm

Aussie Style wrote:I am genuinely surprised that Hicks hasn't been assassinated. Not that I am condoning that type of action, but really 10s of millions of Liverpool fans across the globe and not 1 psycho? Again not necessarily condoing that but let's be honest I wouldn't shed a tear over the cu.nt

What about this guy?

L I V E R P double O L Liverpool FC
burjennio

Postby dundreamin » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:18 pm

ha ha remember that Robert carlyle go on fella a one way ticket to Texas
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:18 pm

im already on a boycott, i would sooner see the club go under in the short term to see them parasites out, as long as they are there ill not spend another penny on anything club related.

if i had my way i would invade the pitch and get a game called off, let them know if they dont fook off we`ll keep on doing it, at some point you have to make a stand, holding banners up and e-mailing are all well and good but there comes a time when enough is enough, is these tw@ts refinance then for me thats enough to start more direct action.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Yep i'm boycotting , made the decision after the arsenal game . It's a personal decision though as i can't tell people who have a seasie and have had one for generations to give that up .
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:42 pm

I was planning to get to a game or two this season. Coming across the water, it'll cost a few quid, generally an overnight as well, but until those two are gone, it's not happening.

Oh yeah, and the whole lot was conditional on finding a job to pay for it as well, so it could all be academic anyway :D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion