Player ratings

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:08 pm

Reina - 6 Not a typical Reina performance. Although not totally his fault, he blundered for Zamora's goal, but fortunately looked more composed in a the second half.

Finnan - 8 Consistent game for Finnan. Put West Ham's left flank in his pocket and supported Pennant well up front.

Agger - 8 A superb stunner from the Dane but could have improved more defensively. Would like to see him make the step up to be Hyypia's permanent replacement.

Hyypia - 7 A decent defensive display from Hyypia. Handle most attacks by the scruff of the neck but looked a bit nervous without Carragher's presence.

Aurelio - 7 A good performance deputising for Riise at left back. Thought he looked particularly shaky in the first half but picked up himself in the second. His distribution is a tidbit questionable at times.

Pennant - 8 Energetic display in right wing, causing West Ham's leftback loads of problems. Quality of crosses can improve.

Gerrard - 8 Not the best from Stevie but still by all means dominated the midfield. Can perhaps take more shots rather than being too over elaborate.

Alonso - 6 Looked sluggish for me and distribution was poor at times. Seem to not be able to cope with West Ham's penetration at times with Sissoko's presence was sorely missed.

Garcia - 8 A lively display by all means. Although still looking prone to the lost of possession, his attacking contribution was immense. Great intelligence to set up Crouchie's goal.

Crouch - 7 Good game up front, linked up with the midfield well. Lively movement for most of the game and had a well taken goal.

Bellamy - 7 Very good movement but was dubiously denied by the linesman on several occasion. Should have been clean through for some of his runs. Saw good chemistry with Kuyt.

Kuyt - 8 Looked very lively when he came on, immediately having shots on target. Would have been a perfect debut should he have scored. See a potential legendary partnership between him and Bellamy.

Gonzalez - 7 Ran at the left flank once coming on. Causing the West Ham's defence several problems but giving the ball away easily on several occasions.

Zenden - N/A Not enough match time.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joko » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:08 pm

i hate a thread of player rating! :angry:
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby joko » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:09 pm

why do you thoink your opinion is so iomportant that it needs a SPECIAL thread? ???
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:11 pm

First I didn't know that there was another thread of player ratings as I was doing this when that thread went up. Second, player ratings normally come as a seperate thread at the end of the game.
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ALONSO » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:35 pm

joko wrote:i hate a thread of player rating! :angry:

If you hate it don't read it. :rasp  :bowdown
ALONSO

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:40 pm

joko wrote:i hate a thread of player rating! :angry:

TBH I don't like the player rating threads either. Why can't it just be done in the match thread?
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:58 pm

I hate people that say that they hate threads when they could just keep their mouths shut, and use 2 posts to do it........
Last edited by Espionage on Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Espionage » Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:58 pm

do you know what I mean?

:p
Espionage
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion