Player ratings - How do you think we did?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat May 13, 2006 6:59 pm

Reina 9- had a dodgy moment with the 2nd goal but more than made up for it in the second half.  We would have been 3-1 down after 46 mins if it weren’t for his saves.

Finnan-8 Solid as usual, had some great runs up the right

Carragher-9 his own goal was a fluke.  He played his heart out(as usual) and was his usal solid self

Hyypia-9 Solid like Carra.  Was impressed with his runs up the field!

Riise-8 seemed to never get tired. His passing was off in the first 30 mins, but ounce he got in the game, he was superb

Gerrard-10 what can I say...that goal!!  We were looking beaten and he brings something like that out the bag!!!

Alonso-4 didn't look fit from the start and it showed in his game.  His passing was off and so was his game awareness.

Sissoko-9 The guy is looking settled and better with every game.  Next season he'll be even better!!

Kewell-4 Like Alonso, he didn't look fit.  Struggled to get into the game andwas brought off after 50 mins.

Cisse-8 Today was a clear illustration of Cisse the player.  Great goal with some frustrating moments of selfishness.  Shame he got injured towards the end, because his pace could have undone West ham towards the end.

Crouch-6 had a valid goal disallowed, but struggled to impact the game.
----------------------------------------------------------
(Kromkamp 67)- 7 played well and looked dangerous on the right

Morientes 48- 6 showed some nice touches but ultimately isn't good enough for LFC.  Nice to see im go out on a high.

(Hamann 71)- Just like Istanbul, Hamman comes on to save the day.  Was superb in midfield and calmed things down after Alonso went off with a injury.  Good pen and a Great servant for LFC.

So, we won!!!     Great game and some great moments of play.  Just a shame we played like Everton for the first 31 mins and gave away 2 sloppy goals.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat May 13, 2006 7:01 pm

someone lock this thread....there is one already going!!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sat May 13, 2006 7:05 pm

Why do you want someone to lock it ? :censored: off di.head we've just won the F.a CUP  W.ANLKKER
66-1112520797

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat May 13, 2006 7:07 pm

Bamaga man wrote:Why do you want someone to lock it ? :censored: off di.head we've just won the F.a CUP  W.ANLKKER

its a duplicate thread....i've posted my remarks in the one which was posted first.  chill!
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion