NESV - OUR NEW OWNERS - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kazza » Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:43 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:44 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:31 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:15 pm wrote:They could use that equity to borrow money to spend on the team but they won't because it's their profit, even though they could spend a fortune on the team and still walk away with a staggering amount of money they won't because they are greedy, one billion isn't enough for them, neither is two billion, three billion's not enough either.

If the owners were only interested in gaining some level of profit then they would have sold the club when they got an offer of £3bn but they didnt - they didn’t even entertain the bid or do any negotiation.

As for loans - they said they weren’t going to take out loans to buy players , it’s not within the model. They are not going to “release equity” etc and it’s not about ensuring they keep the profit to the maximum

They are clearly hanging around to try and resurrect this ESL thing. And releasing equity to spend on the team is not in their model because that equity is their profit and they've already told us they put profit above everything else.

To be fair Yakka if all they wanted was profit they would have cashed in on Salah, Mane and Firmino and earned an easy 300million ( about what they bought the club for) but they didn’t, instead they are signing them to new deals which will mean they will remain here and be worth less when they do leave. There was a time when Firmino was worth 150 million but his value will only drop.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:47 am

In order to sell players for big money you need an interested club and their in lies the problem. Barca are broke and so is Madrid whose priorities lie elsewhere anyway. There is no one looking for them so the only option is to renew their deals and hope someone comes in next year throwing big money about the place but as they age the value will plummet. Dont be surprised if next year it makes better financial sense to let them all ride it out.  Maybe we can big up wee Harvey even more and rebuild off selling him.

The thing is that as this lot age the more it's going to cost   to replace them and the time it will take as well. We cant afford to let them all wind down as we will take years to rebuild.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:55 am

They are clearly hanging around to try and resurrect this ESL thing. And releasing equity to spend on the team is not in their model because that equity is their profit and they've already told us they put profit above everything else.

Yakka that is absolute nonsense and there is zero evidence to suggest that anything you have quoted is accurate.

Lallana - I do not believe that FSG ever said that they wanted to run a debt free business. They actually talked in great detail about sustainability. There is a very considerable difference between being debt free and sustainable. And I certainly don’t agree that individuals with zero business acumen are qualified to comment on how FSG run their business. You certainly seem to struggle in key areas with regards to this. You appear to have very little understanding of how debt can be utilised to benefit a business.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:25 am

devaney » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:55 am wrote:They are clearly hanging around to try and resurrect this ESL thing. And releasing equity to spend on the team is not in their model because that equity is their profit and they've already told us they put profit above everything else.

Yakka that is absolute nonsense and there is zero evidence to suggest that anything you have quoted is accurate.

Lallana - I do not believe that FSG ever said that they wanted to run a debt free business. They actually talked in great detail about sustainability. There is a very considerable difference between being debt free and sustainable. And I certainly don’t agree that individuals with zero business acumen are qualified to comment on how FSG run their business. You certainly seem to struggle in key areas with regards to this. You appear to have very little understanding of how debt can be utilised to benefit a business.

They stated that they wouldn’t be taking out loans or adding debt to buy players
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:15 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:25 am wrote:
devaney » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:55 am wrote:They are clearly hanging around to try and resurrect this ESL thing. And releasing equity to spend on the team is not in their model because that equity is their profit and they've already told us they put profit above everything else.

They stated that they wouldn’t be taking out loans or adding debt to buy players

When and where did FSG say that? It is however only one aspect of the business and does not necessarily guarantee them from being debt free.
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Penguins » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:37 am

Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:31 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:15 pm wrote:They could use that equity to borrow money to spend on the team but they won't because it's their profit, even though they could spend a fortune on the team and still walk away with a staggering amount of money they won't because they are greedy, one billion isn't enough for them, neither is two billion, three billion's not enough either.

If the owners were only interested in gaining some level of profit then they would have sold the club when they got an offer of £3bn but they didnt - they didn’t even entertain the bid or do any negotiation.

As for loans - they said they weren’t going to take out loans to buy players , it’s not within the model. They are not going to “release equity” etc and it’s not about ensuring they keep the profit to the maximum

Omg, how disingenuous can you be? Seriously?

WHY DIDN*T THEY SELL??
Beacuse they're greedy swine who wants MORE!
The only reason is that they want 4-5 billion and not 3. The only reason they are even around is that they can smell more money....

What will it take for for you to leave you cloud and aknowledge they're frauds don't give a flying f about the club?

These swine will show their true colours more and more and after another transfer window with crickets they'll make it clear they can't and won't take the club forward.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:39 pm

They are never going to sell up entirely. We are just another arm of FSG's empire so over the years I'd expect Cardinale to acquire more shares in FSG as Henry and Werner begin to wind down.  Eventually they will just become minor shareholders but the control will eventually transition out of their hands.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:54 am

Penguins are you on drugs ?? You actually wrote this shight “ These swine will show their true colours more and more and after another transfer window with crickets they'll make it clear they can't and won't take the club forward” You’ve never given FSG credit for anything but to actually suggest that they can’t and won’t take the club forward is verging on the downright fkg ridiculous. What do you think they have done for the last ten years? In the next breath you are idiotically suggesting that they are waiting for an offer of £5b before they sell. Well if they are incapable of driving the club forward as you suggest then how the fk is the value going to increase to £5b?
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:48 pm

devaney » Sun Sep 05, 2021 10:54 am wrote:Penguins are you on drugs ?? You actually wrote this shight “ These swine will show their true colours more and more and after another transfer window with crickets they'll make it clear they can't and won't take the club forward” You’ve never given FSG credit for anything but to actually suggest that they can’t and won’t take the club forward is verging on the downright fkg ridiculous. What do you think they have done for the last ten years? In the next breath you are idiotically suggesting that they are waiting for an offer of £5b before they sell. Well if they are incapable of driving the club forward as you suggest then how the fk is the value going to increase to £5b?

:D
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:03 am

Kazaa - I can’t believe that the Whinge Committee have resurfaced with their usual uneducated inaccurate nonsense  :no
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:46 am

red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:29 pm

If we had never sold Coutinho for £140m would FSG backed Klopp enough for us to actually win the trophies we won? I don't think we'd have bought anyone in the caliber of Alisson/VanDijk.. and without those 2 we wouldn't have won what we won.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:35 pm

red till i die!! » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:46 pm wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/redbird-investors-hint-fsgs-next-21483563.amp

Red, the Echo is full of Sh*t, they have zero credibility so don't take any notice of what they publish. They're still saying we're in for Mbappe, Eaarling and Messi.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:15 am

UvS xR4GEx » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:29 pm wrote:If we had never sold Coutinho for £140m would FSG backed Klopp enough for us to actually win the trophies we won? I don't think we'd have bought anyone in the caliber of Alisson/VanDijk.. and without those 2 we wouldn't have won what we won.

And perhaps if Coutinho hadn’t been born….

And what if we hadn’t bought him in the first place because let’s face it he wasn’t breaking any records…..

Are you actually so desperate not to give FSG any credit for anything that you have decided to start considering what’s, if’s and maybe’s !! It’s pathetic mate. Get a grip.
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:46 am