NESV - OUR NEW OWNERS - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redshade » Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:39 am

redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Penguins » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:53 am

What a surprise. they're all innocent like schoolgirls and it was just a spur of the moment and they hadn't thought about it for a long time at all....
I'll hand it to americans, they're amazing as bullshitting....
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:14 am

At least Henry took the trouble to apologise. I think United fans will be waiting a long time for the Glazier’s to take similar action.

Where is the mention of a spur of the moment decision or a claim of innocence by Henry?
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Penguins » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:19 am

It is just obvious this is something FSG had been planning for a long time and was fully onboard with. The wasn't a spur of the moment thing but a deliberate attack on the game of football.
And they didn't care one bit and went ahead with it anyway.  That snake can apoligize as much as he wants but his desire and intentions are clear.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:59 am

I'm just glad it's all over and we can go back to paying £50 a ticket , not having to take any sons or daughters, not being able to pay high subscriptions to watch games at home, not being able to get a cup final ticket for face value and making sure our players ,wether good , bad or indifferent, are paid their exorbitant wages.....hopefully UEFA will decide to take their heads out the pig trough and make everything fair and equal for the teams and fans and VAR gets f****d off and FFP is re-introduced and adhered too and we get saturday afternoon footy back....and European football returns to BBC or ITV .....and silk scarves are brought back so we can tie then around our wrists ........
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby eds » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:54 am

It's alright everyone lets forgive and forget.

Henry has so much courage coming out and apologising for his actions. Lion heart, truly a man of the ages, one that we should all look up and aspire to be.

He is taking full responsibility, don't you know, for everything, absolutely everything. What more is there to say.

The confidence in FSG is back, they are here to stay and will protect the sanctimony of our club, its traditions, the fans, our coach and players. Such a good, good man. A decent man....................... [social media bot breaks down at this point]

CRY ME A FU.CK.ING RIVER, PEOPLE ARE SO SO STUPID TO KEEP FALLING FOR THIS GARBAGE.  :no  :no  :no  :no  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby chriserfolg » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:58 am

Damage has already been done.

He mentioned the power of the fans ,take note cause these ppl next move will be on how to take that away.
chriserfolg
LFC Basic Member

Postby kazza » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:51 pm

[quote="supersub » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:59 am"]I'm just glad it's all over and we can go back to paying £50 a ticket , not having to take any sons or daughters, not being able to pay high subscriptions to watch games at home, not being able to get a cup final ticket for face value and making sure our players ,wether good , bad or indifferent, are paid their exorbitant wages.....hopefully UEFA will decide to take their heads out the pig trough and make everything fair and equal for the teams and fans and VAR gets f****d off and FFP is re-introduced and adhered too and we get saturday afternoon footy back....and European football returns to BBC or ITV .....and silk scarves are brought back so we can tie
Last edited by kazza on Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:53 pm

devaney » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:14 am wrote:At least Henry took the trouble to apologise. I think United fans will be waiting a long time for the Glazier’s to take similar action.

Where is the mention of a spur of the moment decision or a claim of innocence by Henry?

I’m ok with things now, they tried it and it did not work and now they once again feel the power of the fans, hopefully good will come out of all this. I hope that the owners will want to placate the fans by dipping into their pocket this summer and going all out to get the title again, I’ll be ok with that too.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:05 pm

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:17 pm

I think if FSG buy either Mbappe or Haaland to make up for this massive blunder then I'm sure then we can forgive them.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:46 pm

Hows that for PR  :laugh:  An open video apologising from the great man himself. We are just so lucky to have him and while this was an opportunity to get the game back we get this arrogant fooker lying on a video. They knew fine well what they were doing before they done it. What the fans thought never meant a thing to them and it still wont.

Globamegasoccercorp isnt going anywhere except on the back burner for a few years before they go at it again. Next time it will be harder to stop them as well because the experience from this will be invaluable to them and they know what they need to do.

I can only hope that ratboy Neville gets this independent regulator off the ground that he said he was in discussions with over the last year. I cant stand him but he is dead right in looking for this to be implemented. They cant walk away from this just because of a few half ar$ed apologies.  They need to be regulated now!!

A lot of our fans were more than happy to go along with this and more will be in 5 or 10 years.
I was born into a red family and it's been a massive part of my life ever since. Every week, every game though the thick and thin. I have been so annoyed with these owners greed since they came in and have said I would walk away many times but I cant. It would hurt to be trying to do something else knowing we were playing and I was missing it. This is what happens when you support a club for so long and why there was such outrage at this league.

If a Dear John video is enough for these owners to get a pass after this then god help us!!.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:00 pm

eds » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:54 am wrote:It's alright everyone lets forgive and forget.

Henry has so much courage coming out and apologising for his actions. Lion heart, truly a man of the ages, one that we should all look up and aspire to be.

He is taking full responsibility, don't you know, for everything, absolutely everything. What more is there to say.

The confidence in FSG is back, they are here to stay and will protect the sanctimony of our club, its traditions, the fans, our coach and players. Such a good, good man. A decent man....................... [social media bot breaks down at this point]

CRY ME A FU.CK.ING RIVER, PEOPLE ARE SO SO STUPID TO KEEP FALLING FOR THIS GARBAGE.  :no  :no  :no  :no  :no

So whats your big plan then? What are you suggesting? The owners sell up? Who to? Who is going to pay the money they'll want to sell out? They've apologised and that's that.

Dry your eyes and move on Karen.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby supersub » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:23 pm

So the plan is FSG out and replace it with GSF or SFG or GFS, FGS or SGF or Qatar or Abu Dabai or Saudi Assassins or Olly Oligarch.........or is it No Plan is better than No Plan at all
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:34 pm

People wake up ...we were saved from Corporate exploitation by Corporate Exploitation through the use of corporate media whipping up the minnions  ...we can now continue to be exploited SKY ,BT Sport,Premier League and UEFA breathe a sigh of relief ca.ching ca.ching
supersub
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion