NESV - OUR NEW OWNERS - Official Thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:19 pm

Athletico on the verge now of pulling and Barca reportedly going to offer the fans the option to vote on it.

Woodward has also resigned from Manure  :laugh: That's their scapegoat lined up so I wonder who ours will be  :laugh:

The Chelsea game was delayed by 15 minutes because of the protests outside the stadium :laugh:  Fair play to them  :bowdown
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:21 pm

Apparently UEFA have agreed to share a bit more of the cake, some 7 billion in total. To a point I kind of understand FSG and the rest to be honest, they know that the club could make more money and they tried to take the opportunity. I don't like how people made this look like it was the owners against the fans, it was just a fight between one group of greedy ***** against another.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:31 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:14 pm wrote:It’s sad that the owners who saved Anfield and won us our first League title in 30 years and won us our 6th European Cup and brought Jurgen Klopp to the club lost the fvcking plot like this. I don’t see how they can carry on, their position has become untenable.

They were always ball bags Yakka. Everything they do is at the expense of the club and in some cases forced expense like player amortization and service charges on loans. They were never the right people for this club because they were only ever out to exploit it for themselves.

Even all the great work they did in getting us all the sponsorships means nothing because they still cant afford top players or wages even though revenues are up there with the top. We haven't a pot to pi$$ in. They are going around after us winning in the last 2 years looking to pay over 5 years and didnt even have 2 million quid to bring in the defenders in january unless they loaned a player for a fee.  All this after 10 years of being run the right way!! :laugh:

Hopefully this is the straw that breaks the camels back and fans finally wake up to them but I genuinely dont think they will ever get out. Why would they as it costs them nothing to be here and they wont give up a good thing like that  :no
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:39 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:14 pm wrote:It’s sad that the owners who saved Anfield and won us our first League title in 30 years and won us our 6th European Cup and brought Jurgen Klopp to the club lost the fvcking plot like this. I don’t see how they can carry on, their position has become untenable.

Totally agree. I’ve alway supported FSG and find it amazing that some supporters are comparing them to H & G which is nothing short of idiotic. They have undoubtedly done a lot of good work with a few hiccups on the way. Running a sustainable business and making money from their investment is acceptable and understandable. Behaving with zero consideration for the fans and displaying a level of arrogant greed that virtually nobody accepts is totally unacceptable. Got to say that I have clearly given John Henry more credit than he deserves. Always thought he was a decent bloke. I can’t see a way back from this even with a grovelling apology from FSG that they made a mistake. Sad times especially after what we achieved in 2019 and 2020.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:41 pm

WHO IS GOING TO TAKE THE HIT AT ANFIELD?  SOMEONE HAS TO PAY FOR THIS SH'IT.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:58 pm

Twitter on fire with rumours that FSG is looking to sell
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:03 pm

damjan193 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:21 pm wrote:Apparently UEFA have agreed to share a bit more of the cake, some 7 billion in total. To a point I kind of understand FSG and the rest to be honest, they know that the club could make more money and they tried to take the opportunity. I don't like how people made this look like it was the owners against the fans, it was just a fight between one group of greedy ***** against another.

They tried to turn the English top flight into a irrelevance mate, into a fvcking sideshow, to line their own pockets. Our brilliant tactician owners have just managed to unite this country in a way that only Philip of Spain, Napoleon, the Keizer and Adolf fvcking Hitler have previously done, only problem is they got everyone united against this us, against this club!
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:06 pm

bunglemark2 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:58 pm wrote:Twitter on fire with rumours that FSG is looking to sell

Makes sense, their position is untenable. How can they compete in a league they tried to ruin for their own financial gain?
Apparently that Agnelli (spelling?) fella at Juventus has resigned too.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:10 pm

Ed Woodward has resigned from the Filth
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Reg » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:10 pm

bunglemark2 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:58 am wrote:Twitter on fire with rumours that FSG is looking to sell

Bowlocks, they're in too deep to simply run away.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:21 pm

Apparently our players are tweeting a joint statement that they are against this as a squad and don’t want it to happen, they also say their commitment to this football club and our fans is total.
The lads doing us proud again, the owners have made a huge miscalculation, they may own the deeds but that doesn’t mean the club belongs to them, nor does the English game belong to them either.
What a fvcking shambles of a season. What were FSG thinking?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:24 pm

Kenny’s come out and said the last 2 days have been very difficult for everyone connected to LFC, the club now needs to do the right thing.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:28 pm

It's not been a great season and yes I had a little rant about unperformers this season.. but I've never been as proud of the players as I am right now!!

We the only club that's still not pulled out of the ESL?
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby Penguins » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:29 pm

FSG will just do what americans are great at besides being greedy ****. Bullshitting to no ends.....

I said from day 1 when when they took over that this is what you get from american billionaires.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:38 pm

Apparently our official watch partner has severed ties with the club.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion