Moores - Steps down

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:10 pm

bavlondon wrote:Doesn't really surprise me. I will be happier once the loan is sorted, we have a few new players and the stadium has been started.

should not be long now.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby simolonge » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:21 am

heimdall wrote:
s@int wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Moores could never have known the Americans would turn out like this.

I for one will never believe that he "sold out". He did what he thought was right. The yanks probably fed him with all the right lines.

How could he have known?

To be fair there was a significant amount of information about them both on the internet Lando. Maybe even the fact that they were both well known for leveraged buyouts might have given Moores and Parry some clue as to their intentions?

I believe that there was a bit of panic set in when DIC pulled out and instead of making a sound business decision based on information, Moores just crossed his fingers and hoped for the best in a hurried deal.

I'm sorry, DIC pulled out, when was this?? It seems to be that their bid was rejected by the board, do none of you guys actually wonder why this might have been? Maybe the bid from Hicks and Gillett was in fact better for the club, despite how it's turned out. Give Moores some credit, what more could he have done? He hired people to find him buyers, he hired people to check them out and the advice he got was :censored:, it's hardly his fault then is it, was he supposed to reject all the information he as getting and go against the rest of the board, at the time it all seemed great and everyone was very happy with the lies that twit and tw@t told us. Who could have possibly known it would turn out this way?

Read the post earlier on soft olleys.
simolonge

Postby Octsky » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:58 am

bavlondon wrote:the stadium has been started.

they started work on the stadium?
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby GYBS » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:46 pm

Does anyone have this information that is going around about moores and why people now want him shot and the hate levels from some people have gone throuogh the roof ?
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:36 pm

GYBS wrote:Does anyone have this information that is going around about moores and why people now want him shot and the hate levels from some people have gone throuogh the roof ?

Yes we have the information but we are not telling you  :rasp  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Nasty - typical .

:p :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:24 pm

Ciggy wrote:
GYBS wrote:Does anyone have this information that is going around about moores and why people now want him shot and the hate levels from some people have gone throuogh the roof ?

Yes we have the information but we are not telling you  :rasp  :D

:laugh:  :laugh: I HAVE THE INFORMATION DO YOU HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY, ,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion