Mario Balotelli

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby only me » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:39 pm

kazza » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:10 pm wrote:
only me » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:17 pm wrote:
kazza » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:01 pm wrote:Skynews reported "anti-semetic remarks" brushing over the "looks like a mexican" and "jumps like a blackman" and initially no mention of racism. Seems like there are more blacks in England than jews but blacks do not own the media so apparently don't count.

Did they not call that reporter that got fired because she called Isrealis that were sitting on lawn chairs cheering the massacre of innocent civilians as "animals" antisemetic?

She wasn't antisemitic just your typical EuroTrash biased liberal....And your comment about Jews own the media sounds like someone Mario would write on his Tweeter account ,A-hole.

And your comment sounds like the kind made by those on lawn chairs cheering the killing of innocent civilians

Yep that's me go back to reading the guardian drinking your glass of Kiante while making observations on events you have no idea on...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:41 pm

We're creating a world of sensitive victims. The huge attention and outrage over this is ridiculous. It's clearly a joke (a funny one at that) and it's sad that people are offended by this.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ballotelliman » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:00 pm

only me » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:06 pm wrote:
SouthCoastShankly » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:03 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:44 pm wrote:There is talk of him being hit with a 5 match ban for this   :glare:

blessing in disguise?

We have looked far better with Lambert leading the line than we did with Balotelli. This time of year is about grafting out results, which requires effort in all areas of the pitch. Balotelli just doesn't have the work ethic required to win league games.

Spot on ,if BR is unable to then the FA might come in handy this time.,,

Thats what i mean would lambert of got the chance if mario was fit no chance. il say again stevie and mario best use coming on for last 20 minutes both uptop aswell. And did i not say lambert would improve after a few games after most of you was writing him off.
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby LFC1990 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:19 pm

To be honest Lambert hasnt looked that good

and to be spending 16 million on a player who comes on for last 10 minutes is ludicrous

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Saw a clip of Brendan's press conference on Sky before and when he was asked about wether Mario had been a success or wether he's got a long term future at the club Brendan just said he's concentrating all his time and effort on the members of the squad fit enough to play. He didn't expand on that and didn't seem in a rush to defend Mario.
Wouldn't surprise me if he was sold in January going by Brendan's demeanor.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby LFC1990 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:08 pm

We can only hope

BR buying Balotelli is like when you are 11 years old and you get pocket money for the first time and you buy useless junk
Not saying Balotelli is useless junk but buying something that you dont really need

LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:05 pm

LFC1990 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:08 pm wrote:We can only hope

BR buying Balotelli is like when you are 11 years old and you get pocket money for the first time and you buy useless junk
Not saying Balotelli is useless junk but buying something that you dont really need

We needed a striker though and he is the what they came up with. Its unfair that he is also being made a scapegoat because of rodgers failure's to strengthen with the right people. Its up to rodgers to make what he has work because his failure's just keep piling up.

Whats more is he won't be going anywhere in january  :no 
He is the 5th striker he has brought in and the best is a crock. Its gone way past the point that he can continue to spunk his allowance like a spoilt child and not be reprimanded for it. He has to make what he has work.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ballotelliman » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:53 pm

LFC1990 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:19 pm wrote:To be honest Lambert hasnt looked that good

and to be spending 16 million on a player who comes on for last 10 minutes is ludicrous

I said 2o minutes big difference and whys it ludicrous. Thinkabout it  Lambert starts the opposition defence are fresh and focused lambert gives his all his movement is far better than Marios he knows hes coming off at 70 minutes so leaves nothing behind. Mario on other hand gets bored is lazy in comparison comes on after 70 mins defenders are tired hes powerful fresh and knows he hasnt got long so will try harder. Not having ago at him just he struggles to focus for 90 minutes.
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby kazza » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:54 pm

From my point of view he is not a scapegoat for all that is wrong but I question his work ethic ( the amount of times he was caught offside because he was walking back), it irritates me he went out night clubbing after the Chelsea defeat, he is selfish and frankly spends more time working on his image than his football. His agent said this was his last chance and I hoped he would be really driven to prove he was the talent he was tipped to be but he has not shown the drive I would have expected. He has good skills, a big strong body, he's fast but lacks determination  and a drive to win( Suarez's greatest asset). Generally a waste of talent. He's young enough to fix it but I don't think we'll see it as I doubt he will stay here past the summer. The next team he goes to will probably get his best but I'm not sure we will. I wouldn't criticise Rodgers for buying him as he was worth a gamble and he may have been the best available option, as of now the gamble has not paid off.

The Instagram thing was a mountain out of a mole hill, people that object to that just want to complain. Ridiculous really!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedAnt » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:13 am

kazza » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:54 pm wrote:From my point of view he is not a scapegoat for all that is wrong but I question his work ethic ( the amount of times he was caught offside because he was walking back), it irritates me he went out night clubbing after the Chelsea defeat, he is selfish and frankly spends more time working on his image than his football. His agent said this was his last chance and I hoped he would be really driven to prove he was the talent he was tipped to be but he has not shown the drive I would have expected. He has good skills, a big strong body, he's fast but lacks determination  and a drive to win( Suarez's greatest asset). Generally a waste of talent. He's young enough to fix it but I don't think we'll see it as I doubt he will stay here past the summer. The next team he goes to will probably get his best but I'm not sure we will. I wouldn't criticise Rodgers for buying him as he was worth a gamble and he may have been the best available option, as of now the gamble has not paid off.

The Instagram thing was a mountain out of a mole hill, people that object to that just want to complain. Ridiculous really!

That sums it up pretty well.
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:29 pm

Balotelli is a very talented player who has been thrust back into English football predominantly in a role that's completely alien to him ,he's not a big target man
and never has been ,he's completely lost without a partner alongside him. My point is I don't see the lads apparent disinterest in the club from the slanted perspective
of the media ,accusing him of not working for the team and looking in general 'lethargic' ,as most times I've seen him at Anfield he's put in a real shift even though he's
been deprived of the merest semblance of service..... We haven't even seen a glimpse of the lads brilliance in front of goal ,but if we see any of the below form return
we will have our patience justified.

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ballotelliman » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:42 pm

Been charged by F.A today. Heres my take  and i know most wont agree.  Hes done what his done so obvious knowing full well will get 5 match ban meaning wont play till january and will ***** brendan and club off. In my opinion suarez bit cheilllini knowing that wed defo get rid then. Hes done it to force a move to renuite with his daddy at inter milan its so obvious and il be proved right yet again usee.
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:45 pm

You ask what is wrong with Balotelli coming on for just 20 minutes to go ?

This time last season we had the third best player in the world leading our line and we have now replaced him with someone who should be used for the last 20 minutes of a game

LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby ballotelliman » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:36 pm

LFC1990 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:45 pm wrote:You ask what is wrong with Balotelli coming on for just 20 minutes to go ?

This time last season we had the third best player in the world leading our line and we have now replaced him with someone who should be used for the last 20 minutes of a game

So your like brendan then no matter what play balotelli cos he cost  4 times more than lambert. Since mario has been out injured have we done better. Does mario have a divine right to start no matter what. Start him off bench then if shows desire and starts scoring then maybe.Its called competition for places and to me lambert has shown way more desire and deserves to start. Anyhow pointless you moaning again  cos  hearing on 15th this month so probably wont play again.  Arriverderci mario say hi to roberto for me.
ballotelliman
LFC Member

Postby LFC1990 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:46 pm

Competition for places isnt saying that one player should play for 70 and the other for 20 like you stated.

Im not a fan of Balotelli I think he can work well in a certain system but we dont have the players or the players arent used in the right way to get the best out of balotelli.

He wasnt a BR signing lets face it he was pushed on Brendan and us without thinking

BTW my point wasnt that because we have paid 16m he should start my point was that you dont just throw 16m around for a player who is destined for 10 or 20 minutes thats what Lambert is for. Spending 16m on a striker when you have lost one of the best you have ever had should be a player that fits the system you have and easily adaptable something that Balotelli isnt

Why we didnt sign Remy is a mystery he would have been cheaper and worked out alot better in every single way

LFC1990
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion