Mario melchiot - We should have snapped him up before ...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby supersub » Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:40 pm

Hustler,your lack of knowledge for the game of football knows no bounds.You really are the most ignorant toss pot this forum has ever had.Do steroids rot your brain cell?
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Santa » Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:18 am

Well Hustler, you simply have no clue what the ƒu-ck you are talking about here, you ignorant ƒool !

Hyppia is pure class (if you watch the game enough). He may not have absolute pace but he organised the back well. He was left exposed by his poor defensive partners (Biscan & Bambi). Henchoz is not himself since returning from the injuries and need to make way, but not for the life of me would I rate Melchiot.

How on earth can you suggest we replace guys like Hyppia, Owen and Murphy with bummers like Berger, Matteo and Melchiot (granted I don't rate Murphy too highly but we can always play him against the Mancs can't we?). Plus you don't even see the quality in guys like Ballack, how on earth can you call yourself football fan (nevermind a LFC fan) ?

You are insensitive and have poor knowledge of the game. I suggest you shut you juvenile @ss up and start a little bit of growing up...
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:21 am

Hustler ? Will you STOP speaking on an empty head ???

Melchiot is simply NOT good enough and denegrating Liverpool players in the hope that others will agree with you that melchiot isn't as bad as they think is just stupid.

In case you missed it Melchiot DIDN'T win the prem last season either numpty ???
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1083280474 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:03 am

Santa wrote:Plus you don't even see the quality in guys like Ballack, how on earth can you call yourself football fan (nevermind a LFC fan) ?

You are insensitive and have poor knowledge of the game. I suggest you shut you juvenile @ss up and start a little bit of growing up...

hey bro,

Even Alan hansen during the Euros said..Ballack is a good player at best , but is not world class!

agreed!

Ballack is well overated.

Supersub, you know you love me big boy :;):
84-1083280474

Postby Dalglish » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:31 am

So you form ALL your opinions on what Alan Hansen says do you ? :D 

Ok Alan Hansen says you have outstayed your welcome on here, you lack any semblance of an  understanding or knowledge of anything to do with football and your deluded into believing your interesting ....... Bye :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:31 am

Mario Melchoit lol, as if lad he is no where good enough to play for liverpool, ur knowledge of LFC and football is ******. I prefer Jamie Carragher to him any day, id play Ostemobor b4 him aswell!
He comes from Spain and he doesn't speak good English,
But we don't care cos he'll turn us into winners,
The European Cup will be ours before he's finished,
Raaaaafaa Benitez!
Rafa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Voices from Yates » Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:04 am

Melchiot was in the Black Adder
Go Red or go home
Voices from Yates

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:51 pm

TheHustler wrote:
Santa wrote:Plus you don't even see the quality in guys like Ballack, how on earth can you call yourself football fan (nevermind a LFC fan) ?

hey bro,

Even Alan hansen during the Euros said..Ballack is a good player at best , but is not world class!

agreed!

Supersub, you know you love me big boy :;):

alan Hansen also said "you can not win anything with kids" about Man Utd in the early nineties.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:16 pm

TheHustler wrote:

My Judgement of players ia apalling is it then?

well considering that you "Know It all" then Stu, probably a Juvenile scouse offender in 'Da Pool', tell me with Hypia Owen and Murphy in the team last season , why were we often so poor! Explain that one you brat.
If you say its bad luck, then you are talking the same ****** that got Houllier the sack.

Well these are good players arent they??? So why didnt we lift the premiership crown?  DOH!

Moron, Stick to what you know best...Which is P*ss All!

As for Melchiot being "Not good Enough" He's better than Carra for sure, whom i dont rate much.
Pace is everything when you are a defender, and although he can tackle, Hypia is on his last legs. Carra always gets skinned, Finnan is "average" at best. Henchoz is ok though, and id keep him.

Whats "Da Pool"? ???

Steven Gerrard didn't lift the premiership crown either... Your point? If you think these players are so bad then Houllier must have done a great job to finish 4th right?

Do i even need to argue with this??

Wake up and smell the coffee... Everyone disagrees with you, the top managers and coaches don't share any of your views.

As Leon said, you don't have a jar of glue.

hey bro,

agreed!

Supersub, you know you love me big boy

What Alan Hansen actually said you smart ****** wannabe was...

Before the match... "i've always thought Ballack needs to appriciate his team mates more before he can be considered world class".

After the match... "On that evidance he appriciated his team mates and put in a world class performance".

I personally don't think he's world class... But he's at least top class and an excellent player.
115-1073096938

Postby gerrard_steven » Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:26 pm

stu murphy is W*nk 2 can take a few good freekicks n thats about it? when have a premiership side bought a player off crewe alexander ?!?
gerrard_steven

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:34 pm

Stu Murphy... thats my name :)

Listen lad... he's not W*nk. Because he's no Zidane doesn't make him W*nk.

And the answer to your question, Lennon, ROB JONES (remember him?), Robbie Savage... theres been a few from crewe over the years.
115-1073096938

Postby 84-1083280474 » Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:29 pm

stu_the_red wrote:
TheHustler wrote:

My Judgement of players ia apalling is it then?

well considering that you "Know It all" then Stu, probably a Juvenile scouse offender in 'Da Pool', tell me with Hypia Owen and Murphy in the team last season , why were we often so poor! Explain that one you brat.
If you say its bad luck, then you are talking the same ****** that got Houllier the sack.

Well these are good players arent they??? So why didnt we lift the premiership crown?  DOH!

Moron, Stick to what you know best...Which is P*ss All!

As for Melchiot being "Not good Enough" He's better than Carra for sure, whom i dont rate much.
Pace is everything when you are a defender, and although he can tackle, Hypia is on his last legs. Carra always gets skinned, Finnan is "average" at best. Henchoz is ok though, and id keep him.

Whats "Da Pool"? ???

Steven Gerrard didn't lift the premiership crown either... Your point? If you think these players are so bad then Houllier must have done a great job to finish 4th right?

Do i even need to argue with this??

Wake up and smell the coffee... Everyone disagrees with you, the top managers and coaches don't share any of your views.

As Leon said, you don't have a jar of glue.

hey bro,

agreed!

Supersub, you know you love me big boy

What Alan Hansen actually said you smart ****** wannabe was...

Before the match... "i've always thought Ballack needs to appriciate his team mates more before he can be considered world class".

After the match... "On that evidance he appriciated his team mates and put in a world class performance".

I personally don't think he's world class... But he's at least top class and an excellent player.

Stu, Stop making yourself look silly!

Hansen did say that! I saw it with my eyes. you must have been watching a different game! So we should take your opinion over hansens should we? seeing as you have been playing the game for so long professionally?

Shut yer face

Houllier did a great job to finish 4th? WHAT PLANET ARE  YOU ON? we got 4th in the WORST PREMIERSHIP EVER!

Newcastle were poor, Charlton were poor and others. If you read the final league table, we were nearer the bottom!

The top managers and coaches disagree with me do they?? do you know them?

I think you will find that certain people will be out of the door before the first game of the season on the 14th of august.

I think you are Gay Stu, I really do.

Have a good think.
84-1083280474

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 1:21 am

Stu, Stop making yourself look silly!

Lol... look at what everyone else is telling you sunshine...

This comment made me laugh...

Hansen did say that! I saw it with my eyes

Now who looks silly?

The top managers and coaches disagree with me do they?? do you know them?

Whats that gotta do with anything? You sat here and said Melchiot and Matteo are better than Sami Hyypia... You actually believe aswell that you would improve Liverpools first team... i'm sorry lad, but no top coach is gonna agree with that.

I think you are Gay Stu, I really do.

Thats a good one, how on earth did you come up with that? ??? Whats it feel like to have less knowledge than a gay man then lad? :p
115-1073096938

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion