Mario Balotelli

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby only me » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:56 pm

Kopite-Jud » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:47 am wrote:What a sad f'kin world we live in.

Jesus christ.

Can't sing ba ba black sheep any more without it being "racict".

Mountains out of mole hills... infact not a mole hill because that will some how probably be "racist"

Astronomical mountains out of specs of dust.

While i tend to agree PC has become a plague in this days and time i still don't see how does it relate to "Jew Grabs Coins...."
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:59 pm

only me » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:56 am wrote:

Jesus christ.

Mountains out of mole hills... infact not a mole hill because that will some how probably be "racist"

While i tend to agree PC has become a plague in this days and time i still don't see how does it relate to "Jew Grabs Coins...."

And you know what it just proves that Mario is a complete Idiot ,His football intelligence matches his writing/behavior level. He is an utter pile of Krap ,the complete package.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:01 pm

Skynews reported "anti-semetic remarks" brushing over the "looks like a mexican" and "jumps like a blackman" and initially no mention of racism. Seems like there are more blacks in England than jews but blacks do not own the media so apparently don't count.

Did they not call that reporter that got fired because she called Isrealis that were sitting on lawn chairs cheering the massacre of innocent civilians as "animals" antisemetic?
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:40 pm

What a load of rubbish  :nod  Talk about trying to make the news.
If any Jew takes offence to that then maybe they are being a tad oversensitive. If anyone wants to see what racial abuse is then go and look at that lad Indykaila's twitter account and look at some of the vile stuff thats being spouted at him.

That's News  :nod Not a silly picture posted by an idiot because he has the same name.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:42 pm

only me » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:59 am wrote:
only me » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:56 am wrote:

Jesus christ.

And you know what it just proves that Mario is a complete Idiot ,His football intelligence matches his writing/behavior level. He is an utter pile of Krap ,the complete package.

I think it's more of immaturity rather than being a complete idiot...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:52 pm

red till i die!! » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:40 pm wrote:What a load of rubbish  :nod  Talk about trying to make the news.
If any Jew takes offence to that then maybe they are being a tad oversensitive. If anyone wants to see what racial abuse is then go and look at that lad Indykaila's twitter account and look at some of the vile stuff thats being spouted at him.

That's News  :nod Not a silly picture posted by an idiot because he has the same name.

Nicely put, the Chief takes some serious shit
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:17 pm

kazza » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:01 pm wrote:Skynews reported "anti-semetic remarks" brushing over the "looks like a mexican" and "jumps like a blackman" and initially no mention of racism. Seems like there are more blacks in England than jews but blacks do not own the media so apparently don't count.

Did they not call that reporter that got fired because she called Isrealis that were sitting on lawn chairs cheering the massacre of innocent civilians as "animals" antisemetic?

She wasn't antisemitic just your typical EuroTrash biased liberal....And your comment about Jews own the media sounds like someone Mario would write on his Tweeter account ,A-hole.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:44 pm

There is talk of him being hit with a 5 match ban for this   :glare:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:03 pm

red till i die!! » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:44 pm wrote:There is talk of him being hit with a 5 match ban for this   :glare:

blessing in disguise?

We have looked far better with Lambert leading the line than we did with Balotelli. This time of year is about grafting out results, which requires effort in all areas of the pitch. Balotelli just doesn't have the work ethic required to win league games.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:06 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:03 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:44 pm wrote:There is talk of him being hit with a 5 match ban for this   :glare:

blessing in disguise?

We have looked far better with Lambert leading the line than we did with Balotelli. This time of year is about grafting out results, which requires effort in all areas of the pitch. Balotelli just doesn't have the work ethic required to win league games.

Spot on ,if BR is unable to then the FA might come in handy this time.,,
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby leeroy74 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:09 pm

so when the film 'White men can't Jump' was released did white men claim it was racist?

no.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:19 pm

You would think his intentions had been empirically proven reading those outraged by his post ,Mario's dearth of insensibility
is renowned specifically on Twitter ....People are just so fragile these days ,it seems we spend far too much time  pandering
to the 'brittle' that the real travesties and atrocities escape us.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:03 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:03 pm wrote:

blessing in disguise?

They are as bad as each other SCS, one won't run while the other can't. Personally I think both are square peg's and couldn't care who starts ahead of who as long as it ain't Borini.
If balo gets a ban I honestly don't think lambert can maintain the line for that amount of games without getting burnt out.
Ideally we need to get them all performing as we need goals and more than 1 a game. The midfield needs to step up and start sharing the burden.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:05 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:19 pm wrote:....People are just so fragile these days ,it seems we spend far too much time  pandering
to the 'brittle' that the real travesties and atrocities escape us.

absolutely  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:10 pm

only me » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:17 pm wrote:
kazza » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:01 pm wrote:Skynews reported "anti-semetic remarks" brushing over the "looks like a mexican" and "jumps like a blackman" and initially no mention of racism. Seems like there are more blacks in England than jews but blacks do not own the media so apparently don't count.

She wasn't antisemitic just your typical EuroTrash biased liberal....And your comment about Jews own the media sounds like someone Mario would write on his Tweeter account ,A-hole.

And your comment sounds like the kind made by those on lawn chairs cheering the killing of innocent civilians
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion