Le tallec - How he see's his future

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby BringBackTiti » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:18 pm

Anthony Le Tallec admits he is finding it frustrating on loan at Sunderland, after conceding he does not see his future at Liverpool. 

The France Under-21 international is spending the campaign on loan with The Black Cats in order to build up his experience.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez expects Le Tallec to return to Anfield and fight for a first team place next season.

But the striker has contrasting thoughts and has hinted that he will head back to France, with his preferred option a move to Paris Saint Germain.

In the mean time, Le Tallec is focusing on the task of trying to keep Sunderland in The Premiership following their promotion last season.

He has scored two goals for the club but claims he is feeding off scraps and spending far too much time defending.

"Since I was 17-years-old, people have been expecting a lot from me," Le Tallec told But!. "But today I know how it works.

"It is obvious, I won't make the same mistakes again. That way, I will get respect.

"When the Liverpool officials bought Peter Crouch last summer, they told me I had to leave for Sunderland to get more experience.

"They also told me they rely on me for the future but I don't know if I want to stay. I need a club where I feel at ease.

"It is not easy every day at Sunderland but I tell myself that I am just here for one year.

"Sometimes it is a little boring to be a forward because I spend my whole time defending.

"At Liverpool, we always had some chances. Here, you don't have a lot.

"I am fed up of being trialled at every club, I don't want to be loaned again. People think I don't care but I want to invest myself in a club. In France, why not?"

of Sky Sports
''I talk about the table. We need a leg, so I have bought a leg.'' Rafa Benitez
BringBackTiti
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:29 pm

And the AB award for most pointless posts (including simple cut and pastes without posting your own point of view or opinion) goes to . . . . .
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BringBackTiti » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:34 pm

And the award for being a cobby :censored: goes to .........
''I talk about the table. We need a leg, so I have bought a leg.'' Rafa Benitez
BringBackTiti
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:42 pm

BringBackTiti wrote:And the award for being a cobby :censored: goes to .........

Nice one  :D
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion