LAZAR MARKOVIC- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby only me » Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:02 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:53 pm wrote:By all accounts it was an impressive debut with Lazar providing the assist for Nani for Fenerbahçe's first goal.

Did you watch the whole game?
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:27 pm

His better off getting some good experience. BR would've played him at CB here or even GK.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:58 pm

only me » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:02 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:53 pm wrote:By all accounts it was an impressive debut with Lazar providing the assist for Nani for Fenerbahçe's first goal.

Did you watch the whole game?

No I never seen any of it ,and that's why I opened with 'by all accounts'  :;):
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:27 am

The kid had a very good debut. Still needs time & match experience but it's obvious that he has talent.

I agree with some of you, maybe a lower level Premiership team or any promotion-targeted Championship team would be a better choice, even any upper level Netherland/Belgium/Germany team would be better. Because the game is much more slower and defensive in Turkey.

But the advantage is he will play with players like Van Persie, Nani, Meireles, Diego Ribas etc. hope he gains extra abilities and vision.
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Never seen a player as rapid with the ball at his feet ,the link below will kill Yakka

https://vine.co/v/exU2ZrdKrr1
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:01 pm

If you are a Transfer committee signing.......don't expect to given chance to ease into the premierleague by that idiot we have as our head coach.

On the other hand, the likes of joe allen, lovern, lallana will be given tons of chances (with the team formation setup to play to their strengths).

This is simply unbelievable isn't it..... lots of our loan players are having good seasons with their clubs.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Should have stayed or gone on loan to a mid-lower premier league club. Him playing in Turkey is ridiculous.  Standard not good enough over there and basically means if he comes back,  his still not acclimatised to the game here and we are at square one.

Maybe we sent him over there to put him in the shop window with an eye on him doing well over there and generating some interest for him,  who knows
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:39 am

The_Rock wrote:If you are a Transfer committee signing.......don't expect to given chance to ease into the premierleague by that idiot we have as our head coach.

On the other hand, the likes of joe allen, lovern, lallana will be given tons of chances (with the team formation setup to play to their strengths).

This is simply unbelievable isn't it..... lots of our loan players are having good seasons with their clubs.

That's it in a nutshell, Nuri Sahin was another one, Rodgers kept playing him as an AM (this was before Coutinho arrived) when he was in fact a DM, I remember Sahin and even Klopp at the time speaking out about it, Klopp urged Rodgers to give him an opportunity in his natural position.
The problem for Sahin though was that Brendan had also signed Joe Allen that first summer and there was no way a player who had played in that excellent Dortmund side and Real Madrid was going to be good enough to displace one of Brendan's prem proven mid table wonders from the team.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby devaney » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:50 pm

I get the impression that some of you guys think Marco has gone out on loan for experience? I'm not sure but I think that we have possibly seen the last of him.I quite liked the lad and at times he showed considerable potential but alas he is just going to be one of the many badly managed Rogers failures.No doubt he will do very well under another manager !! Just hope I am wrong.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:48 pm

devaney » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:50 pm wrote:I get the impression that some of you guys think Marco has gone out on loan for experience? I'm not sure but I think that we have possibly seen the last of him.I quite liked the lad and at times he showed considerable potential but alas he is just going to be one of the many badly managed Rogers failures.No doubt he will do very well under another manager !! Just hope I am wrong.

I think you're right mate, another one with loads of "potential" signed and yet quickly let go. Not sure what the reason for this repeated excercise is apart from the club is

a, unable to judge true potential
b, Bodgers can't really develop a players potential if their already over 18
c, our policy is just throw enough shiney looking Sh*t at the wall and hope that some of it sticks  (   :nod  I suspect this is the plan )

BTW I don't think Marco is Sh*t and if he'd been given half the opportunity,encouragement and backing, that "The Self Centerd c*nt" aka Sterling received from Bodgers then in a season or two we might have had another extremely valuable and coverted player on our books.

Would like to see him return to us but under Bodgers what would be the point ?  Good luck to the lad, where ever he ends up, I believe in future we'll wonder why the fk did we let him go.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC1990 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:14 pm

woof woof ! » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:48 pm wrote:
devaney » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:50 pm wrote:I get the impression that some of you guys think Marco has gone out on loan for experience? I'm not sure but I think that we have possibly seen the last of him.I quite liked the lad and at times he showed considerable potential but alas he is just going to be one of the many badly managed Rogers failures.No doubt he will do very well under another manager !! Just hope I am wrong.

Would like to see him return to us but under Bodgers what would be the point ?  Good luck to the lad, where ever he ends up, I believe in future we'll wonder why the fk did we let him go.

I think this will be the case with a few of failed Rodgers signing

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:14 pm

Rodger's just doesn't rate the lad. I think Marko Knows it and that is why he asked to go out on loan. He knew he wasn't part of his 11 and was also probably down the pecking order so it was either rot here or get a loan move. If Rodgers wanted to he could have blocked it but he obviously wasn't factored into his plans this season which say's it all.

IMO Rodgers hasn't got what it takes to improve these players but should Marko have a belter of a season he will gladly bring him back and ride along for the credit. He is older and far more likely to produce than Ibe and cost us Twenty Million Quid so shouldn't have been put out after a year.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby IstanBuL-FenerBaHce » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:14 am

Again he had a very good match with very good driblings, speed & passes against Besiktas last Sunday.

But he had an injury during the match and will be out for 2 weeks. Can not play against Celtic tonight.
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:07 am

I feel Marko has got a chance now with Klopp in. His the type of wide player we need.
Wonder if his loan will be cut short...hmm
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby SkippyRed » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:23 am

I am not sure that he is a genuine Klopp player. Spped yes, work ethic, no. But he is 20 so he can be worked on. All part of Klopps project. I wouldn't recall him though.
SkippyRed
LFC Advanced Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion