LAZAR MARKOVIC- Official thread

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:51 pm

only me » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:08 am wrote:Ibe is 18 years old the only one in the team which can create of the dribble,part from Coutinho, has natural strangth and speed and has vast potential. Marko while young has already played for a top team in Portugal and in a red shirt wasted every chance he got. Never the price we paid for him. Mentally weak.

There's not actually that much difference in age between Ibe and Markovic, Ibe's birthday was the 8th December 1995 and Markovic's March 2nd 1994. Infact Markovic is younger than the likes of Texiera, Ilorri and Flanagan.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Boocity » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:29 pm

ethanr » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:24 am wrote:Really is baffling that we've kept such a one dimensional player in Ibe, and shipped out markovic. There's really no reason you can think of that's logical.

It's not baffling really, you only have to look at who he perseveres with and who he doesn't, Lallana, Lovren, Allen, get chance after chance and Anyone that wasn't his choice to bring to the club like Markovich, Sakho, Moreno etc are frozen out. He needs to swallow some of that pathetic pride and realise he is not bigger than the club and put the clubs interests ahead of his own ego. Yes he is our manager and will get my support while we are doing well but I don't like him, don't trust him and never will.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:09 pm

Apparently there is an option to buy included in his loan move. Its on the echo rumour mill citing some turkish outlet who claim to have a contact close to fenerbache.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/fo ... ni-9956723?
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:37 pm

They want shut of him and this loan is not to build confidence but attract buyers.

Just not a Prem player and a really poor buy end of.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:36 pm

aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:15 pm

parchpea » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:37 pm wrote:They want shut of him and this loan is not to build confidence but attract buyers.

Just not a Prem player and a really poor buy end of.

Is the correct answer, sadly.

I rally rated the lad when we signed him and was certain he'd be a hit. But due to several factors it hasn't worked out. Pity, because I still think there's a good player in there, but he'll never wear a red shirt again. Of that I'm certain.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:42 pm

Feel a bit sorry for him. Young lad, new country,  different style of football and his already being carted off to Turkey on loan. First season can be difficult for foreign players sometimes so was keen to see how he would do this year. A loan to another premier league club would definitely have made sense but sending him to Turkey is just odd.

Not sure what has happened here,  but does seem as though there is something not quite right in the background with this one
Doeboy

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:45 pm

“It’s always difficult that first year coming in. There was a lack of stability in the overall group and it was a case of reassuring him that he was still a top quality player"

Not the managers words on Lazar ,but pertaining to Lovren . My question is this ,if he admits a first season is difficult for a player why is it different for Markovic.? I mean no player stunk up our team more significantly than Lovren ,and yet he merits another opportunity ,whilst a clearly talented player is sent packing.

Clearly in house politics have taken over the needs of this clubs progression as this should have been Markovic's season to step up ,so disappointed he's been allowed to leave.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:00 am

This is one of the managers biggest mistakes. Markovic is a good player who needs game time and encouragement. Playing him out of position hasnt helped and it looks like this is the beginning of the end of his Liverpool career...
:(
Thommo's perm

Postby only me » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:18 am

Thommo's perm » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:00 am wrote:This is one of the managers biggest mistakes. Markovic is a good player who needs game time and encouragement. Playing him out of position hasnt helped and it looks like this is the beginning of the end of his Liverpool career...
:(

Should never have paid the amount we did ,created huge pressure for immediate success ,not sure he should be released but can't say i was impressed from what I've seen.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:53 pm

By all accounts it was an impressive debut with Lazar providing the assist for Nani for Fenerbahçe's first goal.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:11 pm

Absolutely pointless sending him to Turkey. Spend £20m on the kid, obviously needs time to acclimatise to the league and then we send him on his merry way to Turkey. How does this help us? He comes back next summer and will need more time to acclimatise or we are putting him in the shop window over in Turkey.  If we going to loan him, better off sending him to Leicester, Bournemouth etc and hope he gets a regular run out in the league,  ready to return to us. But this move makes no sense
Doeboy

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:57 pm

I'm guessing Brenda doesn't fancy him.. so he's sending him out hoping he does well on loan, and Fenerbahce will buy him on a permanent basis after. He had a poor season no doubt, but he's got pace and alot of "potential". In the position currently of Ibe I think that Markovic would do a better job playing there.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby parchpea » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Fenerbache wont be able to meet the asking price but another club might.

Fair enough hes doing ok in Turkey but he was poor here and thats what counts as hes our player.

You dont get time now, have to come in and make a difference, immediately.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:49 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion